Unhappy Order hall quest is gone way before expire time...

Hi!

Today I received this quest: http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1279/facing-our-fears

So I was waiting to my followers come back to start it, and to my surprise, about 5 hours later, this quest is gone!!!

Do you guys know why? I remember the expiration time was really long...

Same thing happened to me. After some research I found it disappears if you kill the boss required for the quest. May or may not be a bug, but I opened a ticket and posted on bug report forum.

Same here. Didn't want to send it out without 100% chance for the extra seal and it was gone after we finished our Normal mode clear.

Was saving it for later, cleared EN raid, came back and it was gone. Hopefully it's a bug otherwise that really sucks.

http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1279/...fears#comments

read the comments on the link you posted, when u get a chance.

"By XxTimetoKillxX (4,967 – 14·107) 2 hr 49 min ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    If you have the quest on your order hall board, and kill the boss on the difficulty it requires without completing the mission first, the mission will disappear and be lost. Uncertain if this is intended.

Had a mission to kill heroic Il'gynoth but I couldn't have completed it before raid so I just left it - came back after raid and it was gone."
    Last edited by Kikazz; 2016-09-28 at 08:26 AM. Reason: changed wording.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/mission=1279/...fears#comments

read the comments on the link you posted.

"By XxTimetoKillxX (4,967 – 14·107) 2 hr 49 min ago (Patch 7.0.3)
    If you have the quest on your order hall board, and kill the boss on the difficulty it requires without completing the mission first, the mission will disappear and be lost. Uncertain if this is intended.

Had a mission to kill heroic Il'gynoth but I couldn't have completed it before raid so I just left it - came back after raid and it was gone."
    To be fair, that comment was posted 3 hours ago (almost 1AM EST) and this thread was started 5 hours ago, so it wasn't there when he linked it or before the mission vanished for us.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnCoulter View Post
    To be fair, that comment was posted 3 hours ago (almost 1AM EST) and this thread was started 5 hours ago, so it wasn't there when he linked it or before the mission vanished for us.
    wasnt more or less he should look instead of posting was more or less look when he gets a chance.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

I procecd it earlier in the day but my followers were out on missions, so I left it until later in the day. I started the mission before raid, we cleared both Norm/Heroic and I did LFR later after the raid....Mission did not disappear on me. I've since completed the mission and am now on the quest to kill Eye again... for a 4th time.. lol

So as long as you start it, seems it won't vanish on you if you kill the boss before its completed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure there is a bug with mission expirations - ALL missions. I've seen missions of all types disappear before their stated expiration time. It's annoying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Happened to me as well. Followers were out before raid, cleared heroic, came back to Order Hall after raid to send them out for the Seal, mission was gone long before it should have expired.

I got the mission after doing my LfR-run of the week, my minions are doing it now, i wonder what will happen when it finishes...

Same thing happened here. Opened a ticket about it as soon as we were done raiding