Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    So before the bug was fixed people just said RNG is RNG. It doesn't hurt to be a little skeptical and not take everything Blizzard says as law.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill just leave this here - watch the whole thing

there are people with 0 legendary even if they keep play this game 10 hours a day.and then there are some with more less playtime and already 2+ 3+ legendaries.yeah rng is rng but not like that.this is not rng.we could understand if some people getting 2+ legendary in 3-4 days.but they are getting more and more while the majority didnt even have 1.you may not believe there isnt a bug.but after they "fixed" it people with legendary still getting their extra ones while we are desperate to see 1.this is not envy or jealousy,something is fishy here.and if u dont sense that then you shouldnt block others.

I've played my pally almost non-stop since Legion launched, averaging over 8 hours/day. No lengendary. Started playing my DH alt a bit and got Sephuz's Secret from an emissary chest this Monday. So I played the DH all day Tuesday, hoping the rumors would hold up and maybe I'd get a 2nd one, but nothing. Even the world boss gave me double gold (26 for the kill, 26 more for bonus roll). So I don't know what to tell the people stressing over this. My strategy was to put them out of my mind, play the game, and trust it would all work out. Even now, my pally without the legendary is better geared and more effective than my DH alt who has one. And chances are every toon that gets played a lot will eventually have a couple. Maybe not this week, but eventually.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

This is no "rng is rng" there is fucking proof of this being broken and we have no evidence that it was fixed. People are either delusional or droning. This is ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    Ill just leave this here - watch the whole thing
    For no apparent reason I hate this guy.

Been farming all of that for ages and only got the horseman and onyxias mount.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deith View Post
    You keep using that word, I don't think it means what you think it means
    So what I can take from this response is you have no actual argument.

RNG is RNG. Get rekt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    This is no "rng is rng" there is fucking proof of this being broken and we have no evidence that it was fixed. People are either delusional or droning. This is ridiculous.
    You also have no evidence it is broken. Except for random people getting lucky and getting multiple drops.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    hold on, let me link you the 4 million accounts who didn't have that happen
    We're not fucking talking about first legendary drop chance, WHEN your tin can of a head will LEARN AND UNDERSTAND we're talking ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING 2-3 in matter of hours how hard is for your shortsighted brain to understand the BASIC TOPIC WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. Do I have to spell it for you? Do I have to make a drawing on a cave wall since simple words don't connect in your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    So what I can take from this response is you have no actual argument.

RNG is RNG. Get rekt.

- - - Updated - - -

You also have no evidence it is broken. Except for random people getting lucky and getting multiple drops.
    No no little boy, we don't have to prove shit as it was broken and confirmed by blizzard that it was broken. You cute boy have to prove to us it's fixed. And if you tell me now that "blizzard said it's fixed", let me say this - the same group of people who made the fix and think they fixed it WROTE the system in first place and thaught it was working. So with that in mind, please, provide me with a proof it's fixed because with evidence we have, it's broken unless they hired independend third party to fix it. And don't tell me to trust them, people trusted them the first time and look what happened.
    Last edited by mmoc9662afc2dc; 2016-09-28 at 05:51 AM.

Here, we concluded that algorithm tend to benefit more the bad players with legendary to keep pace with high DPS parsing.
    Obviously this is a joke but we noticed the one who has legendaries don't parse that much overall and behind US quite a bit. RNG sux.

You do realize most of these players, in world top 10 guilds are spamming mythic+ and they are consistently getting 3 chests.

The harder content you do, the more likely you will be able to obtain a legendary.

They are maximizing their chances at getting one, and Mythic+ is repeatable.

Quit complaining because something isn't handed to you on a silver platter.

We're not fucking talking about first legendary drop chance, WHEN your tin can of a head will LEARN AND UNDERSTAND we're talking ABOUT PEOPLE GETTING 2-3 in matter of hours how hard is for your shortsighted brain to understand the BASIC TOPIC WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. Do I have to spell it for you? Do I have to make a drawing on a cave wall since simple words don't connect in your head?

No no little boy, we don't have to prove shit as it was broken and confirmed by blizzard that it was broken. You cute boy have to prove to us it's fixed. And if you tell me now that "blizzard said it's fixed", let me say this - the same group of people who made the fix and think they fixed it WROTE the system in first place and thaught it was working. So with that in mind, please, provide me with a proof it's fixed because with evidence we have, it's broken unless they hired independend third party to fix it. And don't tell me to trust them, people trusted them the first time and look what happened.
    Yes, no one knows or can confirm / deny if its still bugged. But only linking isolated cases doesn't make something true either. And yes, there are some suspicious caes, but no one is providing any math that these cases fall outside of RNG probabilitiy when taking the full player base into account. We simply cannot conclude if its still bugged or not without comphrehensive staticstics. At the moment for every outlier that is linked getting back to back legendaries, alot of profiles can be linked that have one legendary, but did not get a second since the hotfix. Does this make it not bugged, no it also doesn't. It only shows that alot more data is needed, or a confirmation from Blizzard.

Looking at my own guild for example, which is ofcourse a very small sample size, show that out of 83 110´s at the moment of writing this, 7 players have gotten a legendary up to this point. 2 during the first reset before the hotfix, both got a 2nd one before the hotfix also. The other 5 players got their first one after the hotfix. Since the hotfix none of them got either a 2nd or a 3rd, again no proof that there's no bug, but also no outliers that could imply that there is still a bug.

When the Legiondary system was first announced I thought it sounded like the single terrible aspect of an otherwise excellent expansion.

Thankfully Blizz proved me wrong by making loads of other things about Legion terrible as well. But they did manage to make Legiondaries extra terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    No no little boy, we don't have to prove shit as it was broken and confirmed by blizzard that it was broken.
    Tbh, the challenger is the one who has to prove it. You're challenging Blizzard's system, even after they said it was fixed. Does that mean it's fixed? Not at all, but if you want one side here to prove it, it falls to you.

Think of a conspiracy theorist. Specifically, the "9/11 was an inside job" debacle. They'd be the ones expected to prove that it was. When they meet someone who doesn't think that it was in inside job and they ask that person to prove it, would you take them seriously?

I notice that you've been gathering reports of multiple legendary drops. Just keep doing that. While not irrefutable proof, the more of that which gets posted, the more likely people are to believe this.

The serenity one really looks weird though, only a few seconds on the screenshot between looting both on their twitter. And they say it comes from maw, so prolly a multiple chest run. Wonder how that should be accounted for as the chests spawn at the same time, and since loot is predetermined on spawn, technically that would be 2 legendaries both counting as a first drop. Might also be a way to "fool" the bad luck protection, as all chests probably roll with the same bad luck protection chance on spawn. Might be interesting to see how that pans out in the future when for more players the bad luck protection should be stacking higher and higher.

Last edited by chronia; 2016-09-28 at 06:56 AM.

Legendary-wise the game is not feeling rewarding for me. I play a lot and spam mythics almost all day long and still got jack shit. Random guildies come, get carried on a mythic dungeon and bam.. legendary.

I'd really appreciate if i could see or track my so called ''bad luck protection'' because right now (after playing this expansion since day 1) it feels like it goes up by 0.0001%.

In my opinion they should have made it so you get your first legendary easily (increased drop chance from chests, etc) and then make it harder from there.

Get up > Smile upon the beautiful day > Do your emissaries > Open chest > Get a 805 warforged piece of shit > Get your day ruined and hate your life.

That's how bad this system feels for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our GM got his 4-th legendary last night (on the same character). A friend of mine got his 3rd this morning (same character). I still have... none... :-)

Deleted
    Tbh, the challenger is the one who has to prove it. You're challenging Blizzard's system, even after they said it was fixed. Does that mean it's fixed? Not at all, but if you want one side here to prove it, it falls to you.
    Well actually it s blizzard stating that their system is fully random with bad luck protection but without disclosing any of the algorithms tied to that so called RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanelis View Post
    Well actually it s blizzard stating that their system is fully random with bad luck protection but without disclosing any of the algorithms tied to that so called RNG.
    Except the argument flying around in this topic is it's somehow "not RNG" which you can't actually prove.

There is a guy in my guild that got his third legendary today, but that does him absolutely no good since he can only still wear one.

Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post
    Except the argument flying around in this topic is it's somehow "not RNG" which you can't actually prove.

There is a guy in my guild that got his third legendary today, but that does him absolutely no good since he can only still wear one.
    Except half the legendaries are complete trash and the other half stupidly OP so yeah it does him good to already have choices.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arcaneshot View Post

Nobody care about "proofs". As long as we have no clue about how the system works the people who are saying that the system is broken and the people who are saying the system is working as intended are both right or wrong at the same time.