Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Yes, I did it last Wednesday, full 7/7 clear and got a mighty ONE corrupted essence.
    But it still didn't take long to get the one essence correct ? sounds more of a gated system issue then I don't want to raid WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO RAID FOR SKINS issue.

IMO I think the only way to keep everyone happy is give everyone blank models with generic gear, your rewards are high fives so everyone gets equal amount of nothing as everyone else, no matter what the difficulty or how much grinding it takes.

Though that still would be an issue because people will start complaining that people doing more content longer are getting more high fives. Screw it, Aeula I think your only option is to quit if it is that big of an issue because making everything base and generic can't work.

I just thought of other games we could play but I can't find any that you don't play to actually play the game. If I find it I will let you know.

Good. Should have made that and the loremaster Heroic raid only.

Ahh, second time's the charm I suppose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbadubba View Post
    But it still didn't take long to get the one essence correct ? sounds more of a gated system issue then I don't want to raid WHY ARE YOU FORCING ME TO RAID FOR SKINS issue.

IMO I think the only way to keep everyone happy is give everyone blank models with generic gear, your rewards are high fives so everyone gets equal amount of nothing as everyone else, no matter what the difficulty or how much grinding it takes.

Though that still would be an issue because people will start complaining that people doing more content longer are getting more high fives. Screw it, Aeula I think your only option is to quit if it is that big of an issue because making everything base and generic can't work.

I just thought of other games we could play but I can't find any that you don't play to actually play the game. If I find it I will let you know.
    It took 8 hours (Including the hour it took to find a group)... for one essence out of the thirty I need. And I've already unsubbed, this expansion is the worst they've ever done, I doubt it'll get any better.

LFR is so severely under tuned, it hardly seems unreasonable to require at least normal mode kills. I mean come on man
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Good. Should have made that and the loremaster Heroic raid only.

Ahh, second time's the charm I suppose.
    And while we're at it why don't we make the very first Artifact aquisition quets a 40 man mythic raid?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazorexplosion View Post
    Convenience is in fact healthy for a larger MMORPG. Flat out and consistently the more accessible content is always vastly more popular, accessible MMORPGs are vastly more popular, changes that make content less accessible makes them vastly less popular, and MMORPGs that have been designed to be less accessible have been very, very unpopular. There is no ambiguity about what the bulk of the MMORPG market wants.
    What people want, and what they get are not always conducive to health. I for instance, would like a bag of doritos and some dip right now. I want it. Good for me? Prooobably not, I'm trying to lose a bit of weight I earned on holiday. So I'm not going to do that.

And the excessive amount of accessibility and convenience that was added to WoW has left the world feeling a great deal smaller than it was, that is not to say convenience is all bad, as you say, it does help in short bursts, market wise, but it needs real consideration when taken into the game for long term investors, and LFR from it's inception was a quick bandaid on a struggling expansion added in a really terrible raid, added too quick and too poorly, and the effects of it still permeate today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    And while we're at it why don't we make the very first Artifact aquisition quets a 40 man mythic raid?
    Yes, because that would make sense. There's a difference between optional appearances and a weapon vital to your class progression.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Fairly sure the quest just culminates into an artifact appearance, so its not like you lose character progression if you can't do it.
    More incentive to do the raid on normal if you do care about the appearance I suppose, /shrug
    If the leaked Pathfinder part 2 is be believed it will be required for flight. Just think about that for a moment and prepare for the hordes of screaming people to come.
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharkkun View Post
    Yes, because that would make sense. There's a difference between optional appearances and a weapon vital to your class progression.
    Would make as much sense as making Loremaster a heroic raid. Because that was what I was replying to.

I don't even mind Balance of Power that much. I will do it in time, it just would've been good to get some extra Essences when I can't finish a raid on some weeks.

The tears of the casual swine sustain me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    The tears of the casual swine sustain me.
    The arrogance of the elitist asshat sustains me. Good for both of us I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    If the leaked Pathfinder part 2 is be believed it will be required for flight. Just think about that for a moment and prepare for the hordes of screaming people to come.
    If this is true, Blizzard will unleash a shitstorm bigger than during WoD when they weren't planning to include flying at all.

I hope they know what the fuck they're doing and it's a false leak.

Because normal mode is super hard.

remember:
    Normal now equates to Flex mode from MoP.
    Heroic now equates to Normal mode from MoP.
    Mythic now equates to Heroic Mode from MoP.

so if you're a returning player thinking you need to pug what used to be called normal mode, where it was still relatively difficult... no, its more like flex raiding.

just pug a normal mode raid op, you'll be fine.
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    It took 8 hours (Including the hour it took to find a group)... for one essence out of the thirty I need. And I've already unsubbed, this expansion is the worst they've ever done, I doubt it'll get any better.
    One month? Lol.
    One month is all it took for Legion to be "the worst expansion ever"
    Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    I'm Enhance, so I have to fight all of the Demon Hunters for a spot. Finding groups is frustrating, I waste so much time doing it.
    You horde US? You available tonight?

We only have a DH tank and our enhance has luekemia so we can't use him all the time. Will be doing Cenarius and Xavius tonight.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2016-09-28 at 03:44 PM.

The arrogance of the elitist asshat sustains me. Good for both of us I guess?
    Clearing normal difficulty is reserved for the "elite"? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    If this is true, Blizzard will unleash a shitstorm bigger than during WoD when they weren't planning to include flying at all.

I hope they know what the fuck they're doing and it's a false leak.
    Silently hoping they steel their resolve and say no. Flight is shit, has been shit and will always be shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    FFXIV because WoW lost its soul over a decade ago.
    Would make as much sense as making Loremaster a heroic raid. Because that was what I was replying to.

I don't even mind Balance of Power that much. I will do it in time, it just would've been good to get some extra Essences when I can't finish a raid on some weeks.
    Except Blizzard said you COULD get Loremaster with LFR. Just "Balance of Power" was gated. . .

"Other quest chains, such as “The Stuff of Dreams” from the Suramar campaign, will be completable through Raid Finder. We’ll be making some additional changes in Patch 7.1 to more clearly communicate when and where these restrictions apply."

What the fuck are you fighting for exactly? Quit exaggerating to stir unjustified hostility. You are NOT prevented from doing Loremaster. You are ONLY prevented from doing Balance of Power.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiffums View Post
    What leak??????????????

Also won't happen, since you can finish Pathfinder 1 in LFR you will be able to finish pathfinder 2 in LFR as well. Them doing that would cause them to lose a massive amount of subs.

Won't happen.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAmbrosia View Post
    Clearing normal difficulty is reserved for the "elite"? LOL
    No not the elite. The elitist.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VinylScratch View Post
    Except Blizzard said you COULD get Loremaster with LFR. Just "Balance of Power" was gated. . .

"Other quest chains, such as “The Stuff of Dreams” from the Suramar campaign, will be completable through Raid Finder. We’ll be making some additional changes in Patch 7.1 to more clearly communicate when and where these restrictions apply."

What the fuck are you fighting for exactly? Quit exaggerating to stir unjustified hostility. You are NOT prevented from doing Loremaster. You are ONLY prevented from doing Balance of Power.
    Good god, I was replying to someone. Read back.