Quote Originally Posted by ccombustable View Post
    Seriously, Normal NM is so easy. If you can't do that you probably can't handle heroic dungeons either. My guild one shot every normal boss in one raid night, + the first heroic.

Also I'm pretty sure that Quest chain does no more than unlock another cosmetic artifact skin. Nothing ground breaking or lore mattering.
    Normal is not that easy. My group got only Nythendra on Tuesday night and stalled on Ursoc. Then on Saturday, we got Ursoc and the Dragons. This Tuesday, we got Nythendra easily, one shot Ursoc and the Dragons even though we got Ursoc just as he was enraging.
    We then went to the Spider boss and got him on the third try but with only 3 people still alive. Then we wiped on the Eye 3 times. The first time we never got inside, the second time it reset for some reason, and the third time we got in and back out once but then wiped outside.

It is not "Ridiculously easy".
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Propainn View Post
    It's how the game was designed. You're asking for changes because you feel you're owed the skin, and without any reason other than "how would it hurt you?" That doesn't hold any merit whatsoever, and is entitlement in it's purest form. Exclusivity isn't a bad thing in small doses, when it doesn't pertain to character power.
    And again thats arbitrary. How and who the game are designed for are not laws of nature. Exclusivity by definition excludes people. Im suggesting that it is in fact a bad thing for those people. Its just incredible easy to not give a shit when its not you. The entitlement is suggesting that in order to cater to individuals the masses must be left out. You are not better customers and you do not reflect the market as a whole. So why shoildnyour wants and needs be catered to? That is im fact entitlement.
    Last edited by Glorious Leader; 2016-09-28 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    all these pve heroes pounding their chests here like you've already forgotten MoP legendary questline.
    never in my life have i seen so much QQ as when you had to win 2 bg's. so stop with the "git gud,l2p" nonsense and get down with the fact that we all don't like the same things and trying to force us to do content is not a good way to go about it. i did not want the dragon slayers in my bg's back then and you should not want me in your dungeons/raids now.
    Didn't have any issue doing the BG back then. Took me like 4 attempts before I got it. Wasn't that bad. People complain for too many things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dch48 View Post
    Normal is not that easy. My group got only Nythendra on Tuesday night and stalled on Ursoc. Then on Saturday, we got Ursoc and the Dragons. This Tuesday, we got Nythendra easily, one shot Ursoc and the Dragons even though we got Ursoc just as he was enraging.
    We then went to the Spider boss and got him on the third try but with only 3 people still alive. Then we wiped on the Eye 3 times. The first time we never got inside, the second time it reset for some reason, and the third time we got in and back out once but then wiped outside.

It is not "Ridiculously easy".
    I tried to pug ursoc last week as well. We wiped 4 or 5 times. Group disbanded. It happens. Ill try again but you can understand why someone wouldnt.

15+ Year Old Account
    The only thing you gain from it is cosmetic reward as they have mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    And again thats arbitrary. How and who the game are designed for are not laws of nature. Exclusivity by definition excludes people. Im suggesting that it is in fact a bad thing for those people. Its just incredible easy to not give a shit when its not you.
    What? I've said ad nauseam that I would like the PvP skin, but have been stuck between that desire, and my distaste for the current PvP environment. In the end, I'll accept that I won't obtain it, or I'll suck it up and grind honor ranks.

The situation is the same here, you have those same two options when it comes to organized group content. No one is forcing this on you. You just feel entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bambs View Post
    So? Not like nothing's changed before. And I'm not asking Blizzard. I'm asking if you can give us any good reason other than "I love the misery of other's" and "Blizz said so" Becasue if that is the extent of your reasoning than I'm sorry.
    Why is not being able to get a skin making you miserable, and how is this any different than any other WoW raid-oriented gear / titles / mounts exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by kary View Post
    Sure.
    I feel like you're confusing your playerbases. Anyway, whatever yo.
    How much did you spend on your moose?
    I'm not confusing anything, its that basic mentality of the playerbase on this site.

As for the moose cost, it came out to a total of 0g. Did it while raiding with my guild. . .

But nice try, yo..

Tried to pug normal EN today. Every single group was asking for 850+ with the achievement...

If i can solo it by the end of the expansion would that not still defeat the purpose? I mean on some level its always gonna be a time gate
    As long as you are soloing normal and above, it's perfectly fine. It's the source that counts.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post
    Tried to pug normal EN today. Every single group was asking for 850+ with the achievement...
    Well then I guess it's a good thing you can't kick yourself from your own group, huh?

Deleted
    It's how the game was designed. You're asking for changes because you feel you're owed the skin, and without any reason other than "how would it hurt you?" That doesn't hold any merit whatsoever, and is entitlement in it's purest form. Exclusivity isn't a bad thing in small doses, when it doesn't pertain to character power.

I'll say it one last time: I don't PvP anymore, and I don't expect to get the PvP skin. Why would you expect to get the organized content skin without participating in, you guessed it, organized content?
    It's not organized content skin though. It's PVE skin. And LFR is PvE. And a raid at that. Emerald Nightmare to be specific. The zone where the quest sends me. Just becasue you're so great you already killed Mythic Gul'dan the rest of the plebs only on LFR are still raiding. At whatever level they can. And maybe you're so great you could solo LFR. Some are not. For some LFR is hard. Why can't you let them have it? Would your peepee shrink if someone else gets to play with your toys as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    What? I've said ad nauseam that I would like the PvP skin, but have been stuck between that desire, and my distaste for the current PvP environment. In the end, I'll accept that I won't obtain it, or I'll suck it up and grind honor ranks.

The situation is the same here, you have those same two options when it comes to organized group content. No one is forcing this on you. You just feel entitled to it.
    Again quite the opposite. The people arguing in favor of this are actually incredible entitled. In all likelyhopd i will particpate in some.pug normal and get it some point. The argument that individuals participating in one form of content or anothe are more deserved of said reward irrespective of the fact that they are customers whos demands on the market must be met in order for the game to make profit IS entitlement.

It's not organized content skin though. It's PVE skin. And LFR is PvE. And a raid at that. Emerald Nightmare to be specific. The zone where the quest sends me. Just becasue you're so great you already killed Mythic Gul'dan the rest of the plebs only on LFR are still raiding. At whatever level they can. And maybe you're so great you could solo LFR. Some are not. For some LFR is hard. Why can't you let them have it? Would your peepee shrink if someone else gets to play with your toys as well?
    You're wrong, blue post here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...age=6#post-113

a cosmetic reward we are reserving for those who participate in organized, non-matchmade content.

Deleted
    So grind Warden towers. You can get the PvP skin with nothing but PvE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    As long as you are soloing normal and above, it's perfectly fine. It's the source that counts.
    Sophistry. Soloing it myself is neither "organized" nor is it "group". Even the spirit of why they (ostensible) hold it im NM+ is betrayed. It really is just fuck you no you dont get it.

Deleted
    You're wrong, blue post here: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/t...age=6#post-113

a cosmetic reward we are reserving for those who participate in organized, non-matchmade content.
    That's great but it it won't make the PvE line of artifact skins organized, non-matchmade content line.
    And if that is the case why can I get the PvP one with solo warden towers?

Again quite the opposite. The people arguing in favor of this are actually incredible entitled. In all likelyhopd i will particpate in some.pug normal and get it some point. The argument that individuals participating in one form of content or anothe are more deserved of said reward irrespective of the fact that they are customers whos demands on the market must be met in order for the game to make profit IS entitlement.
    That's not entitlement, that's called working to obtain the reward. You are unquestionably a part the entitled group, as you're asking for design paradigm changes simply for your own personal convenience. Working to obtain a goal is not entitlement. Asking for sweeping changes so you can get it with even less effort is.

That's great but it it won't make the PvE line of artifact skins organized, non-matchmade content line.
    And if that is the case why can I get the PvP one with solo warden towers?
    Because it's not part of the organized group content tier. Your own view of what this skin tier is for is irrelevant. Blizzard told you what the intent of this skin was, you are just living in your own little subjective world, ignoring the objective reality.

Deleted
    That's not entitlement, that's called working to obtain the reward. You are unquestionably a part the entitled group, as you're asking for design paradigm changes simply for your own personal convenience. Working to obtain a goal is not entitlement. Asking for sweeping changes so you can get it with even less effort is.
    LFR is working to obtain a goal.

LFR is working to obtain a goal.
    Ah, but it is not "organized, non-matchmade content."

This is where your issue stems from. You want this skin tier to be something it's not: a general PvE tier. That is not the case, I'm sorry.