Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    No it does not, why is immigration the only solution to every problem in the world to people like you?

Japan is struggling with societal issues, family life is extremely expensive, women rather choose a career and men work themself to death.
    This is a mindset that is ingrained in the society, Japan have tried solutions to this before with fail. They need more incentives for family life, that alone will be a huge boon to the population growth issues.

not. fucking. immigration.

Again, Japan do take immigrants, at a steady pace that is only going up, stop spouting this dumb meme.
    Nor is Japan as xenophobic as you people make it out to be, you will get shunned if you don't integrate with the tight–knit society, but the same can be said for about half the fucking western countries, especially my own country.
    Dude you seem mad. I agree not all problems are solved by immigration, but in case of Japan that seems to be the case unless they change their culture in order to fuck like rabbits.
    I will link the article again
    http://www.japantimes.co.jp/communit.../#.V-wwtL1YGBY
    Japan has a strong aversion towards immigrants.

Anyway we are derailing the topic of the thread.
    Last edited by NED funded; 2016-09-28 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboa24 View Post
    I'm not talking about getting a goddamn job. I'm talking about how long it takes for a cluster of immigrants to step out of their community and integrate into the Japanese society. Enough for said immigrants to get out there and fuck with other Japanese. THAT takes time.
    Getting a job is one of the most important things about integration. Without a job you do not meet the majority population in enough amounts to learn how they do things.

Japanese/immigrant couples = mixed race babies = NOT population replacement. You seriously think that interracial mating is population replacement? You're either racist as fuck, or high/drunk as fuck.
    I hope you're aware that the immigrants to japan are mostly other asians and that the amount of non-asian immigration to japan is almost negligible.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-28 at 09:24 PM.

Deleted
    Japanese/immigrant couples = mixed race babies = NOT population replacement. You seriously think that interracial mating is population replacement? You're either racist as fuck, or high/drunk as fuck.
    Looking forward to that blackanese which according to you =/= population replacement.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Indeed. The fear mongering, especially from people that don't even live in Sweden, is really tiresome.
    Same exact same thing can be said about those speaking from the other direction.

7+ Year Old Account
    Modern day migration is often from low functioning societies to higher functioning societies. The problem is when the people coming from low functioning societies think their way of life is better in spite of the statistical reality that made them want to move in the first place.

I wonder which ethnic/religious (((group))) worked so hard to bring this about?

Deleted
    Sweden has never been the same after the battle of Poltava :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    How does japan need immigrants?

Too many old people and not enough young people to take care of them. They are literally begging young people to have sex at this point.

There are plenty of ways back, this is just propaganda and societal conditioning at a real base level. It’s not going to succeed though, too many people are awake to the reality it’s creating and seeks to create, too many people are able to see the problems and just have to finish shaking off that feelsgood indoctrination bs that most of the clowns around here live and breathe for.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

I hope you're aware that the immigrants to japan are mostly other asians and that the amount of non-asian immigration to japan is almost negligible.
    Nice dodge there. And it's negligible because Japan doesn't bring in many immigrants. That should change.

Quote Originally Posted by ynnady View Post
    Looking forward to that blackanese which according to you =/= population replacement.
    Do you even know what population replacement is? It's when you exterminate an entire native population, and replace it almost entirely with immigrants until there's virtually nothing left of the native culture/population. "blackanese" babies, as you put it, is not population "replacement". It's racial intermixing. And that's neither "population replacement" nor is it a bad thing.

Jesus Christ, there are a lot of racist fucks on MMO-C.

Deleted
    Nice dodge there. And it's negligible because Japan doesn't bring in many immigrants. That should change.
    If they would decide to up the rate it would mainly be from other asians countries that are closer to them, you're aware of that, right?

There's never going to be a huge immigration wave of white people, africans or arabs to japan, it will be people from other asian countries, like vietnam or philippines, thailand or china.

You realise by saying that you have just (to them) validated everything they are saying.

"Haha lol you can't talk about immigration without being called a racist topkek Just because I speak uncomfortable truths"

-Well if you can't talk about it without being racist, then ... yeah, it's gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think there are all that many. They are just much more vocal.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

If they would decide to up the rate it would mainly be from other asians countries that are closer to them, you're aware of that, right?
    Out of interest, is your solution for Japan to just "kill all the old people" (or let those without immediate family carers to starve to death)?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I don't think there are all that many. They are just much more vocal.
    Well they tend to remain fascinated by race/migration threads and make enough of them to sit in all day and, well, be racists with each other; that the threads start to dominate the page. To be fair, I feel it was worse last summer than nowadays. That said I spend less time here now too
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    This seems obvious.

Two egg-related sayings spring to mind. You can't un-break an egg. And you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. That change is occurring is not a negative.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Out of interest, is your solution for Japan to just "kill all the old people" (or let those without immediate family carers to starve to death)
    I do not care what happens to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That change is occurring is not a negative.
    Also if Britain in 20 years is the same as Britain 10 years ago I'd be pretty fucking disappointed Big changes are coming for everyone

- - - Updated - - -

I do not care what happens to them.
    I didn't ask if you cared.

But you're telling all these people offering solutions that they are wrong so simply out of curiosity I was wondering how you would pay for all the old people when they outnumber the taxable workforce?

I'm guessing you haven't a clue, based on what you've posted so far; but there are always outliers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This seems obvious.

Two egg-related sayings spring to mind. You can't un-break an egg. And you can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs. That change is occurring is not a negative.
    It's negative when the change is brought on by refugees who have next to no skills that can get them a job. You can't build a country by taking in more people on humanitarian grounds than you take labor migrants. In Sweden that rate is almost 10:1 for refugee/labor migrants. Refugees rarely, if ever, become productive. It results in huge social and economic problems.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't ask if you cared.

But you're telling all these people offering solutions that they are wrong so simply out of curiosity I was wondering how you would pay for all the old people when they outnumber the taxable workforce?

I'm guessing you haven't a clue, based on what you've posted so far; but there are always outliers.
    Why do they need to be paid for? Their family should be taking care of them, not having others pay for them.

Why do they need to be paid for?
    I'm out. Come back whenever you understand what puts food on your plate

Deleted
    I'm out. Come back whenever you understand what puts food on your plate
    My job is what puts food on my plate. Not the government.