• Legion is better than MoP and WoD

203 45.52%
  • Legion is worse than MoP and WoD

21 4.71%
  • Legion is better than MoP but worse than WoD

3 0.67%
  • Legion is better than WoD but worse than MoP

159 35.65%
  • I have a different opinion which I am sharing below.

60 13.45%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    *Double facepalms*

Jesus man, so many legion haters, so much funny, too much popcorn. -_______-
    Did I say Legion was bad, O Lord of Cascade-Posting? Pizzas and Cakes are different, but both are very good.

Legion is different because their design intentions changed. It's like WoD's change. But different.

But DO facepalm harder, please. Raise the intensity.
    Last edited by A Chozo; 2016-09-29 at 02:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd put safe money that the one sad sap that voted for Legion being better than MoP but worse than Warlords is Jaylock. Any takers?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Did I say Legion was bad, O Lord of Cascade-Posting? Pizzas and Cakes are different, but both are very good.

Legion is different because their design intentions changed. It's like WoD's change. But different.

But DO facepalm harder, please. Raise the intensity.
    I apologize.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call a market response to an expansion that was clearly disliked (Warlords) an apology. More a realization that they made bad design choices and need to make different/better choices. It's hard to express how intensely I dislike this whole "APOLOGIZE!" bull.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I loved Mists of Pandaria both in terms of content and lore, and I'm loving Legion so far. It'd be hard for me to pick a favourite between the two, although of Legion manages to avoid the 14 month content drought that'd be a definite bonus.

Jesus man, so many legion haters, so much funny, too much popcorn. -_______-
    You could just accept the fact that not everybody shares your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    I loved Mists of Pandaria both in terms of content and lore, and I'm loving Legion so far. It'd be hard for me to pick a favourite between the two, although of Legion manages to avoid the 14 month content drought that'd be a definite bonus.

You could just accept the fact that not everybody shares your opinion.
    Oh I know. I am just talking about the peeps that call legion a "Worse" expac than WoD.

Like...LOL

Legion is pretty great but MoP was by far my favorite expansion. The lore and the zones just completely sucked me in. And ToT was just pure awesome along with the isle. I really liked SoO as well it just got old after a year. Legion could top MoP but it's too early to say. WoD had amazing potential it just fell flat on its face after Blizz abandoned it.

There's nothing to apologize for Mists of Pandaria, It was refreshing and is still my favorite expansion,

Legion is good, Its a improvement over Warlords of Draenor for sure, But its not quite reached the same quality as Mists of Pandaria.

Deleted
    Legion is worse then MoP because Horde dont have Garrosh and we now are slowly becoming Alliance bitches for them to command.

Legion isn't THAT good. And neither WoD nor MoP were THAT bad.
    Last edited by szandos; 2016-09-29 at 06:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Lol MoP had the best storytelling of any expansion, the most content of any expansion, and some of the best and most beautiful raiding tiers Wow has EVER seen.

"lul pandaz gay"

Ever see a Tauren...just as bad, except a panda would fuck a cow up any day.
    Kinda weak argument. Ever seen a Tauren? They look like a mighty BULL (or a Minotaur to stay in fantasy) that no one wants to mess with , whereas PANDAS are a fucking joke in the Warcraft universe. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Kinda weak argument. Ever seen a Tauren? They look like a mighty BULL (or a Minotaur to stay in fantasy) that no one wants to mess with , whereas PANDAS are a fucking joke in the Warcraft universe. Period.
    PANDAS are bears, I'd mess with a cow before I messed with a bear. Also the Tauren don't look like the Minotaur who was just a human with a bull's head.

Oh I know. I am just talking about the peeps that call legion a "Worse" expac than WoD.

Like...LOL
    Other than working your way through Suramar which some of us have finished, The only content is running the same dungeons over and over and over again or doing the same quests you did while lvling that pop back up on the map every 6 hours.

I got bored of that alot faster than i got bored of Draenor, you may think differently but im not going to change my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by szandos View Post
    Legion isn't THAT good. And neither WoD nor MoP were THAT bad.
    WoD was a great expansion... at first. Then they went the entire expansion without adding any content other that Tanaan/HFC and Tanaan was was finished within a couple weeks for anyone that actually spent time in there.

I loved MoP. Infact, I think it tops Wrath by a million. However, I FUCKING LOVE THE LEGION!

- - - Updated - - -

-
    I am loving the hell out of Legion too, I just think it's too soon to crown it the "Best Expansion Ever". As of right now I fit it in the top 3 with Wrath and MoP, all of which were LEAGUES beyond Cata and WoD.

I'd take either of them over Legion. This expansion is hands down my least favorite, even Cata and WoD can't compare.

Deleted
    I just hate the fact that Legion is so bad for people who love playing with alts.

There is absolutely no way that I can find the time and the will to grind rep/ap again on another class. My other alts just sit there and are just used for professions.

I kind of miss Garrisons, I loved coming back from work everyday, take one hour of game time to take care of 6-7 garrisons and go in raid/pvp. I can't do that anymore with Legion, I feel forced to do AP/Order Hall world quests, mythic/mythic+ dungeons, spend countless hours to gather herbs for a few flasks/potions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Give me 5 reasons. 5 FUCKING REASONS! If you think that the garrison AFK expac called "WOD" is better than legion, then...GIVE ME REASONS!
    WoD was boring, Legion is fustraiting
    The only WoD missions that took 12-24 hours had good rewards
    Garrison missions weren't required to raid (Third relic slot in legion requires several days of order hall missions)
    WoD had the best leveling of any expansion
    You could do the legendary ring quest in LFR, the legion skin equivalent must be done in normal+
    WoD zones had a much better layout for a world without flying
    WoD's music was 1000 times better

I can probably think of more if you want.

I prefer the world and mechanics in Legion.
    But the destruction warlock bad design, and the artefact preventing me from changing spec on demand, and the expensive tomes for the talents made me choose MOP.
    Please redesign warlock ASAP!

Legion raids are far worse than WoD at least so far. I enjoyed WoD raids progress and it looks like legion really dropped it on this one.

MoP doesn't need apologizing for. It was a great expansion. That's all I felt needed to be said in response to this entire thread.