Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblade View Post
    You expect Germans revolting? Before that France will have its 100th Revolution.
    Surely France must have passed that by now.

Wow, its like the natives don't want them there, imagine that.

I predict civil war in Europe.

Virtue! Virtue, where are you!?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Wow, its like the natives don't want them there, imagine that.
    Sounds an awful lot like excusing violence against minorities there.

Deleted
    I hope we can all follow Canada and Germany's lead and do what is right for refugees. Good on you Canada and Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not excusing anything, im just stating an obvious reaction to the situation. The government of Germany decided to import millions of people from a foreign land with a vastly different culture with different values on life, gender equality, and democracy. Violent crime has gone up, crimes against women have gone up, and people are afraid.

I'm not excusing anything, im just stating an obvious reaction to the situation. The government of Germany decided to import millions of people from a foreign land with a vastly different culture with different values on life, gender equality, and democracy. Violent crime has gone up, crimes against women have gone up, and people are afraid.
    This is putting responsibility on everyone but the actual criminals.

This is putting responsibility on everyone but the actual criminals.
    funny thats the position you seem to take when it comes to migrant crime in European countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    I hope we can all follow Canada and Germany's lead and do what is right for refugees. Good on you Canada and Germany.
    Canada situation is literally nothing like germany. I agree however that Canadian model should be used as example. Cherry pick only women and children to bolster your population. Children to school and women for possible fucks for even more children. Legal gengis khan its what i voted for.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2016-09-29 at 02:56 AM.

funny thats the position you seem to take when it comes to migrant crime in European countries.
    You're blaming the muslims for where they're from.
    You're blaming the government for helping refugees.

Yet when describing the cause of this violence you don't actually put any of the explanation on the people doing the violence.

Its excuses without having to put on big boy pants and actually excuse it.

Yet when describing the cause of this violence you don't actually put any of the explanation on the people doing the violence.

I'm not saying they are "right" for being violent, they aren't. what im saying is that its not a shock, and when the government decided to bring in millions of people from vastly different cultures without considering the conflict that would be inherent in that change...well...thats just stupid.

10+ Year Old Account

What do you have to say to the citizens that are upset that their government has placed their safety at risk?

What do you say to the victims of the crimes that wouldn't have happened had their government not allowed their attackers into the country?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    What do you have to say to the citizens that are upset that their government has placed their safety at risk?

What do you say to the victims of the crimes that wouldn't have happened had their government not allowed their attackers into the country?
    Don't you know, they don't matter.

Honestly though, like I said, its not a big shock. People get pissed when they see rapes and other violent crimes increase in their communities, especially when a disproportionate amount of those crimes are being committed by a specific demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    That they should attempt to change government policy through the normal democratic process available to them, not through violence..

Sorry? What's this have to do with violence against refugees? Are you justifying race based revenge or something?

Yup, all the "feel good" for allowing entry of the millions of culturally incompatible people, the "right thing to do"... giving a big ass invitation for an absolute ton of terrorists and dangerous radicals in since it is impossible to vet them... etc. etc. etc.

Surge of terror attacks in Europe within the next 10 years on a grander scale... we can all thank Merkel for her blind crusade of a "good cause" -- I seriously look forward when all this bites that moron in the ass in the coming years, if it hasn't already... when she ignores the concerns of her country's own citizens... Screw public safety, "feel goods!". Are people seriously surprised with this bit of "news"!?

They should've sent all the able-bodied men to reclaim their own country... too many of them lie, claiming to be kids here in Europe...
    Last edited by Daedius; 2016-09-29 at 03:52 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    I agree, but I'd consider that part of normal detective work, or profiling etc.

The other thing of course with hate crimes is that often they are (or can be) unfairly applied based for political purposes - you don't often hear of hate crimes against, say white people or Christianity - even though they occur, they're not prosecuted as such. Whilst it's true that you can do this with normal criminal prosecutions, it doesn't seem sensible to me to make it easier to corrupt the judicial process. Equality under the law is a cornerstone of Western civilisation after all.
    No, if a person of non jewish middle eastern descent attacks a white person it will be terrorism instead. Then you can also throw his friends and family in jail too.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    The constant mention of the "evil far right" made me go from concern to apathy as it is really coming off as the usual empty leftist rhetoric and propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
    Im not sure what you can expect from a population that is forced into things. The only reason the refugee exodus happens is beyond your population control, its another one of your government meddling into things without your consent. Then when shit hits the fan, flood them with refugee you helped create. Next to no leader in the western world are elected with super majority 75%+. Hence your actions cant be drastic or it always angers a huge part of the people, the one that did not vote for you to begin with. 1.1 million refugee in a country of 80 million was non sense. Nobody in their right mind would think its right, in a single year. European countries are already packed. We arent talking about America, Canada, Russia, here. We are talking about a 80 million population country smaller then texas.
    They "flood" everywhere, not just Germany. Quit crying.

Sounds an awful lot like benedict arnold there. The word I'm thinking of is traitor.