Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Green, yellow, blue, orange. Purple and black (if you consider black a color and not just an absence of) are my favs. I like some shades of red, but even red is kinda meh.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Stop putting extra letters in words. It's fucking spelled C O L O R. You god damned English. Have to put up with this every day.

"Oh, the P is silent in pneumonia" well then it doesn't need to fucking be there.

On topic. Fuck Brown. Most worthless color there is. Nobody paints with or wears brown. If they do, they are a douche.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Most of them. I only own/wear Black clothes, and the only color combinations I use in anything is Black on White, or White on Black.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapadons View Post
    Stop putting extra letters in words. It's fucking spelled C O L O R. You god damned English. Have to put up with this every day.

"Oh, the P is silent in pneumonia" well then it doesn't need to fucking be there.

On topic. Fuck Brown. Most worthless color there is. Nobody paints with or wears brown. If they do, they are a douche.
    wood is brown, the earths soil is brown, brown has a place. Have you ever seen a brown hardwood floor that was just refinished?. Its a beautiful color in the right context.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I see. And what about tan?
    Tan is just another shade of brown, so, same thing.

Deleted
    Every tone does something.. Im not colorblind. However I generally dislike orange and yellow tones and aquamarine and green when it comes to clothing (but it can be lovely otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Every tone does something.. Im not colorblind. However I generally dislike orange and yellow tones and aquamarine and green when it comes to clothing (but it can be lovely otherwise).
    Yellow is also a nice color, corn is yellow, sunflowers are yellow, the sun is yellow. I wouldn't paint a house yellow, or get a yellow car, but yellow is one of the primary colors that create all other colors. Red, Blue, Yellow, all other actual colors can be made from these.

Last edited by Hooked; 2016-09-29 at 07:20 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Yellow is also a nice color, corn is yellow, sunflowers are yellow, the sun is yellow. I wouldn't paint a house yellow, or get a yellow car, but yellow is one of the primary colors that create all other colors. Red, Blue, Yellow, all other actual colors can be made from these.
    Well tastes are subjective.. if you take the color spectrum, I generally really dislike the tones starting from orange and ending with the yellows as well as cyan and aquamarine tones. But yea, I guess only when they are dominating, a little dot or strip of any of those colors, if its tasteful wouldnt necessarily ruin the view for me.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dislike blues

A lot of teams i like wear orange. If not for that, I could do without. I don't like yellow. Yellow is the states big college, but it's also Pittsburgh and so sorry that dirt shit hole ruined yellow for everyone with their rape and mass murdering ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    I see people are pretty busy here.

really dislike the color blue

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Purple and Orange. They may as not exist, thats how unimportant they are. I don't go thru my day going, damn that is a fine puprle/orange colour. I guess its important in wow.
    That is funny. Purple is my favorite color and Orange is my wife's.

Deleted
    I love green and gray colors.

10+ Year Old Account
    red it's too common and bland of a color.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.