7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else having problems with judgment of light just now? Just did a quick HC clear, and half-way through I noticed stacks are not getting consumed. The duration ends with 10+ stacks whereas before they disappeared in seconds. May be because of the extreme instance lag on EU servers atm, who knows.

So.... current stats weight is crit > haste > mastery > vers?

- - - Updated - - -

I am also torn in betwen a few trinket anyone want help? I have 865 Heightend sense // flask of the solemn night 845 // and 840 bottle hurricane.. seem all 3 are intellect - haste

Quote Originally Posted by vashter View Post
    So.... current stats weight is crit > haste > mastery > vers?
    crit > mastery/vers > haste way behind the others

mastery and vers depends on fight and talent choices and how well you can stay near people

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    crit > mastery/vers > haste way behind the others

mastery and vers depends on fight and talent choices and how well you can stay near people
    I have decent faith in the holy pally spreadsheet for calculating possible hps and fluctuating stat weights depending on your current stat numbers, and currently haste is not only not way behind mastery, but almost equal to it for me. Again I'm following someone's math and not my own, but I think it has some merit to it.

My current weights are = 1.00 (INT) > 0.81 (VERS) > 0.74 (CRIT) > 0.73 (MAST) > 0.72 (HASTE)

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post
    I have decent faith in the holy pally spreadsheet for calculating possible hps and fluctuating stat weights depending on your current stat numbers, and currently haste is not only not way behind mastery, but almost equal to it for me. Again I'm following someone's math and not my own, but I think it has some merit to it.

My current weights are = 1.00 (INT) > 0.81 (VERS) > 0.74 (CRIT) > 0.73 (MAST) > 0.72 (HASTE)
    Haste will never be that bad for HPS the issue is it isn't as efficient for mana. I admittedly haven't done any mythic raiding so I don't know the mana situation but haste tends to make you lose mana much faster so that effects the weight a bit, no?
    Last edited by TheRabidDeer; 2016-09-28 at 08:56 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tanks (especially if you have a prot warrior) need less healing than ever though. I'd be curious in seeing some specific logs, it may be less that holy paladins are actually better tank healing and more that other classes aren't being assigned to tank heal for whatever reason (or that paladins are sniping tank healing with holy shocks). I mean Ursoc is pretty heavy on the tank damage but holy paladins are still only putting out ~140k HPS on tanks in heroic.

EDIT: Also, healing is more than tank healing.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...s&difficulty=4
    We dominate at the moment. This is my logs from Ursoc and Xavius HC. I am Slackpanzer. I ran with Beacon of Faith on both fights. I have tried to max Versatility and min Mastery, but crit as priority one.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&type=healing
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports.../#type=healing

Quote Originally Posted by DJ117 View Post
    We dominate at the moment. This is my logs from Ursoc and Xavius HC. I am Slackpanzer. I ran with Beacon of Faith on both fights. I have tried to max Versatility and min Mastery, but crit as priority one.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...6&type=healing
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports.../#type=healing
    I am not saying that we are bad at tank healing, just that disc (supposedly) is the best at single target healing throughput without cooldowns.

Just wanted to clarify for Beacon of Lightbringer.
    I'm finding myself standing in melee and dishing out "decent" DPS in Heroic EN, which help w/ kill times etc.

If that's the case, would it be more beneficial to use Beacon of Faith?

The lightbringer-beacon is likely glued to a tank, so if I'm in Melee-range DPSing as well, it is essentially a wasted mastery-extending-function right?

So is there really a cap for crt right now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigcheese12 View Post
    So is there really a cap for crt right now?
    There is. Got this graph from sacredshielding.

This is with the tier 19 bonus but without it, the value drop for crit is just moved a bit higher (at 50%).
    Basicaly, you want 100% crit chance on your holy shock. After that, crit becomes your worst stat.

This assumes 80% average mastery effectiveness. This is the graph for mastery weight:

So if you can keep close to the target at all times, mastery is by far our best stat. However, in a raid environment, that will not be the case.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

I have read that disc priests actually have better single target tank healing (in that they put out higher single target HPS without cooldowns), but paladins are better at being more adaptable with raid healing. Most all healers seem pretty equal at the moment though, so not sure what you are talking about with "guaranteed raid spot confirmed".
    Yeah I raid with a disc priest and while I beat her on all the meters in the raid last night it wasn't by much (typical fight I would have about 210hps and do 27% of total healing, with 35k dps; she would do 180hps at 25%, and do 105k dps (those numbers are ballpark, going of memory will need to check logs to confirm)). So if I were the raid leader, and I had to chose between one of those, it might be a difficult decision.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by EzG View Post

When the stat weights get that close together, it really is within the margin of error IMHO. In which case you basically should just be going with ilvl>all. Or in your case INT>Vers>[crit=mast=haste]

Hey guys and girls

While i have enjoyed my time raiding on my shaman main. I decided today i want reroll. I find shaman not suitable for me and i dont like playlng alliance. Since most my friends play horde.

So i wanted to.play my old main through all exp a holy pala on draenor eu.

Now i really on plan on doing mythic+ with my friends. Im still level 100. So going to spend the weekend leveling and gearing up.

Now is there a go to build for 5mans.

Holy avenger better then prism for 5 mans? Virtue and wrath is no brainer. Bestow. Devoation vs mercy. And so on.

Just lookikg at it. Mercy looks so weak but im prob wrong. Looking for people with high mythic clears to share there build. Thank you in advance

I'm not very good at logs, but I'm trying to get more HPS on mythic Ursoc, here's a comparison log https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...,19&fight=43,6
    I don't know how he's doing more than twice my LoD healing, I'm casting it whenever I can after a roar/charge

Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    I'm not very good at logs, but I'm trying to get more HPS on mythic Ursoc, here's a comparison log
    I don't know how he's doing more than twice my LoD healing, I'm casting it whenever I can after a roar/charge
    I'm assuming you are Captdeadman?

Looking at your link, he cast LoD 5 times more than you did (20 to 15) and he hit 41 more players with it (120 to 79). You don't want to waste it but on Ursoc you can pretty much use it on cd and not overheal and you want to make sure you're facing as many players as possible for maximum effect.

But LoD is only a small difference compared to other spells in this comparison. He cast 39 Holy Shocks to your 27. That's a massive difference and you flat out need to be using Holy Shock more. He also healed for triple what you did on beacon. I can't see your 100 talents but I am guessing you have Lightbringer and he is using Faith? Tanks take so much damage and the raid is so close together that Faith is probably going to get a lot more mileage on this fight.

He is also favoring Flash of Light over Holy Light whereas you seem to be doing the opposite. You should definitely be using Flash more, especially when you get IoL and can use the entire heal without overhealing (ie: after roars and impacts). I noticed your FoL casts were a lot higher on overheal than his, so don't waste the cast when people are topped up.

I'm not an expert, but that's what I gleaned from the comparison.

Please can anyone advice on what is the best beacon talent to use for each of the emmerald bosses?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRTwdQyVng Does anyone knows that holy paladin addons that has big ole radar on the right? if so mind link it in here?

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBRTwdQyVng Does anyone knows that holy paladin addons that has big ole radar on the right? if so mind link it in here?
    It looks like Bandaid? At least, Bandaid can do something similar.

I wouldn't get too attached to the idea of it, I believe it'll be effectively disabled in 7.1.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    It's Bandaid.

I wouldn't get too attached to the idea of it, I believe it'll be effectively disabled in 7.1.
    Really? where did you see it going get disable in 7.1?

Deleted
    Really? where did you see it going get disable in 7.1?
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...s-in-Patch-7-1

specifically:

Raid Addon Utility and Changes
    Addons that do things like tracking boss timers and better visibility on who is being targeted by what are fine, it is all informational.
    Some of the things that addons do that interact with the 3D world such as radars or sending people to specific spots on Mythic Kormrok and Kromog are not great.
    You could have much more scripted movement with the current state of addons, micromanaging your raid's movement and telling players exactly where to move in the 3D world.
    In Patch 7.1, addons will not be able to access unit position in raids, dungeons, and competitive instances.
    The team wanted to get this in Patch 7.0.3, but they didn't want to break some mods that are harmless in the outdoor world, such as the ones that help with gathering or collecting treasures.
    Anything that projects an arrow on your screen that interacts with the 3D world or giving you your position relative to others will be broken.
    The team didn't want to announce this until they were sure it was doable, but that work has now been done internally.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasher View Post
    damn that sucks.