Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Non book readers

Have you worked out what the meat packing plants are for?
    Draining blood ? Human storage ?

Loving this show, and Fet is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Non book readers

Have you worked out what the meat packing plants are for?
    Well it's obviously a human blood farming plant type thing. Unless they're trying to make you think that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Well it's obviously a human blood farming plant type thing. Unless they're trying to make you think that.
    Naw its for the humans.

Lets just say they step up the WW2 allegories.

Half breed Roman Strigori dude .
    you mean white blade? :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you mean white blade? :P
    No idea who that is, googled him, Quinlan is who I meant lol.

Deleted
    I believe Immi is refering to the character Blade, who Quinlan is an expy of.

I was really surprised, when you figure out that the Strigoi are basically the vampires from Blade 2, with a few additions, that Quinlan didn't feature more heavily.

Deleted
    Was it just me or did Ghostcrawler have a cameo as a train conductor in the season finale?

talking about this guy

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

New season just started up.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoyed the first 2 episodes. Same old shit though with the kid, lets be done with him please.

Deleted
    Looking forward to the rest of this season now, they're really stepping away from the books.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just got into Season 2. Maybe 3 episodes in. Why the fuck did the kid do a 360? In S1 he was all gung-ho about joining his dad in hunting vamps. S2, he's turned into a little fucking prick that I am just PRAYING gets taken by a vamp. I'm pretty sure they even switched actors. UGH I hate that little shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    so i just started watching, im up to season 1, episode 12.

Could someone tell me whats up with those vampires in masks with guns that showed up at that rich lawyers house? the shoed up at the last 5mins of an episode, that must have been like episode 5 or 6, and they havent been since, do they show up again, or was that just forgotten about? seems weird to introduce a group like that, and then not mention them for another 6 episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    so i just started watching, im up to season 1, episode 12.

Could someone tell me whats up with those vampires in masks with guns that showed up at that rich lawyers house? the shoed up at the last 5mins of an episode, that must have been like episode 5 or 6, and they havent been since, do they show up again, or was that just forgotten about? seems weird to introduce a group like that, and then not mention them for another 6 episodes.
    Well this is a spoiler thread so read on your own risk Basicly the master isnt the only sentinent vampire overlord, and some of them are vampire hunters. but its more complicated than that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Well this is a spoiler thread so read on your own risk Basicly the master isnt the only sentinent vampire overlord, and some of them are vampire hunters. but its more complicated than that.
    i see, thanks. Is this explained in season 1? did i miss something, as i saw them show up at the end of the episode, and i havent seen them or heard about them since, im at episode 12 so 1 left to go in this season.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i see, thanks. Is this explained in season 1? did i miss something, as i saw them show up at the end of the episode, and i havent seen them or heard about them since, im at episode 12 so 1 left to go in this season.
    Basically, there are several "ancient" vampires, and they're the ultimate vampire lords. The Master is the youngest of them, and he's broken a treaty of sorts. The Ancients have a mutual agreement not to try and take over humanity, to stay in the shadows, limit their numbers (by being careful about how they feed or just killing who they feed on so they don't turn) and co-exist as much as they can. The Master has basically decided, "fuck that, I'm taking over" and he's spreading his strain all over the world. That's why it's called "the Strain", by the way. Each Ancient has their own distinct "strain" of strigoi that are under its direct control. That's why the other ancients just don't take control of the vampire hordes the Master is breeding and tell them to stop - they're in the Master's strain and answer only to him.

The "vampire hunters" introduced in season 1 belong to the other Ancient's strains.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    I just got into Season 2. Maybe 3 episodes in. Why the fuck did the kid do a 360? In S1 he was all gung-ho about joining his dad in hunting vamps. S2, he's turned into a little fucking prick that I am just PRAYING gets taken by a vamp. I'm pretty sure they even switched actors. UGH I hate that little shit.
    Yeah they did change actors and pretty much everyone hates the new kid.

10+ Year Old Account
    strain could have, and should have been, as big a hit as the walking dead. but i feel poor writing has hurt its prospects of becoming a cultural success.
    Hi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    strain could have, and should have been, as big a hit as the walking dead. but i feel poor writing has hurt its prospects of becoming a cultural success.
    Well to be honest the books were not that great and they did plan to only make 3-4 seasons. I thought season 1 was pretty good but season 2 was boring at times and they focused too much on eph's family. Tho season 3 is good as of now will get better once it delves into the night eternal.