Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Yeah, we fucked up. Now accept it and dont forget to vote us again please!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Thats silly. You have no idea what party I vote for or what my "ideals" are.
    And again, Sweden has not "fallen". It's doing great at the moment.
    i don't care what your party is. if you support the kind of immigration that leads to a mess like sweden, you're 100% wrong.

you're akin to the men that pulled the trojan horse up to the gates.

Deleted
    Sweden is often used in (plitical) debates in Holland as a warning how things can go very wrong.

You guys are screwed. Maybe you can migrate to Norway or Finland when it get's really bad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Maybe you can migrate to Norway or Finland when it get's really bad?
    "Hey don't fix your country, go ruin someone else's like you did to yours!"

Might as well take in the afghans and subsaharan africans directly m8.

regards, north african.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i don't care what your party is. if you support the kind of immigration that leads to a mess like sweden, you're 100% wrong.

What mess is that though?
    The country is doing well. A few nerds on the internet, whining about immigrants taking their jobs at McDonald's is not going to change that.

I'm not saying I support the immigration policy that Sweden has had or or the one it has right now but saying that the country is falling apart becuase of it is silly and just not true.

[QUOTE=ynnady;42556302]https://www.rt.com/viral/360019-swed...video-swedish/

Ah, Russia Today.

I might check what they can tell me about Sweden once I finish watching Okkupert.

So when us "fear-mongering" people claimed few years back that Sweden as you know it is dead we were told "lol no, its only few percent, its nothing". Well I guess we know who was right. Time to eat that hat liberal lunatics.

Here is another quite easy prediction: Sweden will become the first Eu country that is officially Islamic. Go ahead with "oh you are trolling" and "no way that will happen". Time for you to be wrong again.

The part most of you don't understand is that its a snowball effect. Once, the native working class will get old there won't be enough money for pensions, then the country will pay less to immigrants - then they will riot - then more native people will leave country as Swede won't really "fight" for their land, they surrender even at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What mess is that though?
    The country is doing well. A few nerds on the internet, whining about immigrants taking their jobs at McDonald's is not going to change that.

I'm not saying I support the immigration policy that Sweden has had or or the one it has right now but saying that the country is falling apart becuase of it is silly and just not true.
    when you're the rape capital of the world, andyou're supposed to be a modern western country... something is terribly, terribly wrong.

when you're having women wear armbands that say "don't rape", hiding the race and ethnicity of the attackers, and have politicians that have been found to have extremist ties... yeah, no.

It's extremely perverted but im not surprised or shocked anymore because im redpilled and i know what the future of humanity is

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Fully aware of who I'm replying to here (and your reasons for posting), but I have to make the point that countries with minimal 'diversity' don't tend to complain about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Only because it adheres to some ultra-feminist standards on what socially constitutes rape.

Wikipedia gives a very elaborate explanation that rape crime in sweden is actually lower than most of the West, but that they simply use different metrics. In the USA for example a lot of rape cases go unreported or don't get recorded (or handled) by the police. In Sweden however there is a law that every case needs to be recorded seperately, vastly inflating the numbers compared to other nations.
    You have no understanding of how it works. If you get raped 200 times and file a report that you were raped 200 times, it's still just one report recorded unless you file 200 reports. Nobody files 200 reports, I doubt the police would be willing to do all the paperwork for that too when it's easier to just report those 200 times in one report. The penalty would be the same no matter what.

Only about 10-20% of the rapes in Sweden are reported.
    Last edited by mmoc1afe70b5e4; 2016-09-29 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.
    Thank you. Not many like you exist on this forum unfortunately.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    It was great for the Native Americans. I'm sure they love the diversity you've brought them.
    The stupidest comment on this post.
    You must really know nothing of History and nothing of refugees to write a dumb sentence like that!

I'm quite gobsmacked that an advert like that is going out. I suspect if it was broadcast here in the UK it would get a largely negative reception.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    Thank you. Not many like you exist on this forum unfortunately.

Insane people? Don't worry pal, there's a ton of you.
    You may now kiss the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post

This is the most lucid comment I've seen so far. Those people that can't see what's coming, who see the present situation through rose colored glasses, will get caught between two hostile sides soon enough: invaders and people who still have a instinct of survival, despite all the name-calling.

um... they could always kick them out...

Quote Originally Posted by Melkorr View Post
    The stupidest comment on this post.
    You must really know nothing of History and nothing of refugees to write a dumb sentence like that!
    In what way was the arrival of the white man good for native Americans?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hargrik View Post
    This is the most lucid comment I've seen so far. Those people that can't see what's coming, who see the present situation through rose colored glasses, will get caught between two hostile sides soon enough: invaders and people who still have a instinct of survival, despite all the name-calling.
    Survival... you think a few millions coming in is going to spark a battle for survival...

Ooooooooooooooooooooooook

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    In what way was the arrival of the white man good for native Americans?
    Where exactly does the comparison stand with what we're witnessing today?

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Where exactly does the comparison stand with what we're witnessing today?
    Perhaps you didn't read the post I was replying to.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha vikings lost their mind and balls..... country with diversity is country without soul. The marxist crazy social experiment never succeeded and never will.