Page 1 of 53
... LastLast
    Deleted

"No way back, Sweden will never be what it was"

A Swedish TV ad made by a government-backed charity has urged citizens to accept that “Sweden will never be what it once was” and to find a way to “live side by side” with the growing number of migrants and refugees.

The 75-second video, called ‘Det Nya Landet’ (The New Country), shows smiling faces of different racial and ethnic profiles. The voiceover says, "New Swedes will claim their space and bring their culture, language and customs – and it's time to see it as a positive force," adding that “there is no way back.”

The video also calls on the country’s people to “live side by side” with the newcomers, and “build a country where we put fear and hate aside.”
    https://www.rt.com/viral/360019-swed...video-swedish/

Pretty neat ye? Check it out:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds good to me. A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    Not to mention that immigrants help the economy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    I fully expect triggered posters debating thus claim for approx 3 pages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Hm they forgot to add the usual claim that if you don't feel 100 % ok with the new Sweden you are a racist/xenophobe/islamophobe etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Meh, I have yet to notice any difference, and I live in an area with a LOT of refugees.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Meh, I have yet to notice any difference, and I live in an area with a LOT of refugees.
    Grew up with Bosnian and Kosovar refugees around. Society did not collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Grew up with Bosnian and Kosovar refugees around. Society did not collapse.
    Well, as long as the worst thing didn't happen, I'm sure it's all going to be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    “Integration does not mean that one party should adapt to the other, or that everyone should think, do and feel the same.”
    That's nice, at least native Swedes can feel confident that they aren't expected to increase their crime rate to keep up with the new arrivals.

Deleted
    A country with diversity beats one with no diversity.
    I know you are completely unable to back this claim up but I'll still ask; based on what, exactly? Is Japan doing poorly in your view? Where's the diversity in Canada, exactly?

Again, I hate to beat this drum when, simply based on your posting history on these forums, you are absolutely incapable of backing your claims up with anything, but...based on what, exactly? Also, even if that was the case, are you aware that Sweden doesn't have an "immigrant problem", but rather a problem with a huge influx of asylum seekers, who then become refugees on government and city welfare, right? Asylum seekers and refugees who aren't often educated at all, and who do not speak neither English nor Swedish, and who the government needs to spend an inordinate amount of resources to get jobs for.

So... Do you have something to back up your statement or was it just a "Tennisace's personal opinion not based on anything really" -type of a thing?

Deleted
    There is a big difference between immigrants and refugees.

It was great for the Native Americans. I'm sure they love the diversity you've brought them.

Shooting's with automatic firearms in the broad daylight against apartment block's with children living there, and up to 50 no go zones in various cities where even the fire department and ambulance can't go without police backup? Where even the police is saying they are completely losing control?

Yeah enjoy your new Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    I know you are completely unable to back this claim up but I'll still ask; based on what, exactly? Is Japan doing poorly in your view? Where's the diversity in Canada, exactly?

Again, I hate to beat this drum when, simply based on your posting history on these forums, you are absolutely incapable of backing your claims up with anything, but...based on what, exactly? Also, even if that was the case, are you aware that Sweden doesn't have an "immigrant problem", but rather a problem with a huge influx of asylum seekers, who then become refugees on government and city welfare, right? Asylum seekers and refugees who aren't often educated at all, and who do not speak neither English nor Swedish, and who the government needs to spend an inordinate amount of resources to get jobs for.

So... Do you have something to back up your statement or was it just a "Tennisace's personal opinion not based on anything really" -type of a thing?
    Well Japan right now really needs immigrants, and is also dealing with failures to meet inflation targets. So yeah kinda like a bad example as well. Either way IIRC it's not that diversity generates prosperity, but those that don't mind said diversity perform better than those that do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Well Japan right now really needs immigrants, and is also dealing with failures to meet inflation targets. So yeah kinda like a bad example as well. Either way IIRC it's not that diversity generates prosperity, but those that don't mind said diversity perform better than those that do.
    How does japan need immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    How does japan need immigrants?
    Fertility rates are decreasing and they probably won't be be able to deal with those that have retired.

Deleted
    Fertility rates are decreasing and they probably won't be be able to deal with those that have retired.
    So the solution is population replacement according to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty Kits View Post
    So the solution is population replacement according to you?
    Even if they start reproducing like rabbits they would still need to increase their population during the time the new generation prepares to enter the labor force.

This isn't related to immigration issues, at all.
    There are plenty of reasons for why their population growth is in the shitters, immigration is not one of them.

Oh and Japan not accepting any immigration whatsoever is a meme that needs to die, there are plenty of muslims and immigrants in Japan.

Deleted
    Even if they start reproducing like rabbits they would still need to increase their population during the time the new generation prepares to enter the labor force.
    Do you think those immigrants with an education grow on a tree? There is heavy competition for the educated immigrants.

are migrants/refugees committing any crimes that citizens don't? amounts?