Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Please, we all know Illidan is gonna bang Kor'vas and Maiev, just like how that alliance guy banged two highmountain tauren. =I

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyviroth View Post
    Please, we all know Illidan is gonna bang Kor'vas and Maiev, just like how that alliance guy banged two highmountain tauren. =I

Well, that was unexpected.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am ok with this, too

Deleted
    Illidan is gonna bang Kor'vas and Maiev
    I would be all over this shit.

It doesn't matter who he bangs, he will be thinking of Tyrande boinking his bird brother the whole time, and wins up crying in the shower
    Possibly composing unoriginal poetry in an effort to communicate his feelings of inadequacy and impotence. But Big Demos dont cry, so he will put on a brave face for the world and try to commit a few more atrocities, like enslaving the refugees of a shattered race desperate for aid, addicting another race to demon blood and creating an army of roided up psychopaths who will enslave dragons, or even he will embark on a magical adventure to destroy the ecology of the only semi-habitable environment in the world left for reasons that will never become clear.

But then he will see the light and the light will fangasm and declare him a savior, and bear him many wind chime babies that inexplicably have pointy ears and wings, despite having non-standard physiology.

He is going to have angsty sex with a geometric shape named Xe'ra, is what I am saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashen View Post
    It doesn't matter who he bangs, he will be thinking of Tyrande boinking his bird brother the whole time, and wins up crying in the shower
    Possibly composing unoriginal poetry in an effort to communicate his feelings of inadequacy and impotence. But Big Demos dont cry, so he will put on a brave face for the world and try to commit a few more atrocities, like enslaving the refugees of a shattered race desperate for aid, addicting another race to demon blood and creating an army of roided up psychopaths who will enslave dragons, or even he will embark on a magical adventure to destroy the ecology of the only semi-habitable environment in the world left for reasons that will never become clear.

But then he will see the light and the light will fangasm and declare him a savior, and bear him many wind chime babies that inexplicably have pointy ears and wings, despite having non-standard physiology.

He is going to have angsty sex with a geometric shape named Xe'ra, is what I am saying.
    That would be very awkward if Illidan screamed Tyrande's name during the "session".

Then he'd probably go have a sad wank in the corner, using his fel-infused tears as lubrication.

Deleted

CTRL+F Kor'vas

0 results found

didntreadlol.gif

7+ Year Old Account

Right ON, brother. Preach it.

I expected a Maiev x Illidan ship but

Margaux X Illidan ship

- - - Updated - - -

Marcus didn't die at Theramore. His body was changed, he is no longer the same person we thought he was

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanimus View Post
    IDK, I still ship Archimonde and Nordrassil. I could also be considered the first shipper of Kil'jaeden x Kel'thuzad.
    I literally actually slapped my hand to my forehead when I read this. I literally actually facepalmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Illidan X Thalyssra

the ship has sailed
    only over my dead cold body.

illidan x kor'vas or riot!

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Two things concers me:
    1. Illidan still probably loves Tyrande.
    2. Maiev had Stormrage memento when she was in prison.

Maybe Maiev after realizing that Illidan isn't that bad(Wardens opened Demon Hunters prisons) and they have plenty of things in common(like crawling their way), they'll fall in love or something.
    Please replay the WC III Nelf campaign. Maiev fucking hates Illidan to death. Literally impossible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    only over my dead cold body.

illidan x kor'vas or riot!
    hey umm, could I quietly sneak in an embarrassing question...?

who is kor'vas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    who is kor'vas?
    The character who the topic is about.

aka Kor'vas or GTFO

Well, much of the demon hunter experience is from her perspective apparently, including the Illidan's Harbinger and Illidan's Fall videos.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-09-29 at 01:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    That would be very awkward if Illidan screamed Tyrande's name during the "session".

Then he'd probably go have a sad wank in the corner, using his fel-infused tears as lubrication.
    that sounds like it would burn...

7+ Year Old Account
    hey umm, could I quietly sneak in an embarrassing question...?

who is kor'vas?
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn

its the sexy beast this thread is about and literally one of the first characters you play with in azsuna and demon hunters interact with.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    He is lucky enough to have Kor'vas in a session as is.

Consequences are irrelevant and totally worth it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn

its the sexy beast this thread is about and literally one of the first characters you play with in azsuna and demon hunters interact with.
    Ahh thanks.

SHIP EM

Deleted
    Ahh thanks.

SHIP EM
    You go and watch the Harbinger video now, even if you watched it before. That elf woman is Kor'vas.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    Despite shipping Illi'vas, how is Illiev a crack ship? It's the most likely thing to happen as long as Malfurion is alive.
    Crack ship, as in it would crack me up if it happened. Maiev is obsessed with Illidan, that's for sure, but it's more like hatred than infatuation IMO.

Although that Memento of Stormrage thing... I don't know, man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    ... and Thalyssra will be healthy again in 7.1 so shes need some D.
    What? Noooo! I like her withered look.