Courser mount account wide?

Haven't heard any confirmation but before I get it: is the courser mount character specific or account wide?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Haven't heard any confirmation but before I get it: is the courser mount character specific or account wide?
    I am going to go with its character specific since its a pvp prestige mount. Could I be wrong? maybe, but based on the method of acquisition I'm going to say character specific.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    It's character specific. I got it a week ago or so and I was very sad after logging an alt. ;<

Pvp mounts are always character specific and has always been afaik

WoWhead says that it's account wide though. Is it BoA in that you receive the mount in your bags and can mail it to a toon to learn? I asked a GM about this yesterday after seeing this thread and they said the only requirement to use it was level 110 after reaching prestige rank 3 on a character.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    WoWhead says that it's account wide though. Is it BoA in that you receive the mount in your bags and can mail it to a toon to learn? I asked a GM about this yesterday after seeing this thread and they said the only requirement to use it was level 110 after reaching prestige rank 3 on a character.
    Its definitely not account wide, I can't use the mount on any of my alts. I'm not sure about the actual mount item being BoA, I didn't stop to check just consumed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Farath View Post
    "account wide, requires lvl 110 and prestige 3 to use" is basically the same as "character specific, is rewarded at prestige 3".