Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow @Tennisace way to go!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Is Tennisace hired by some organization with an agenda or what?
    Tenn doesn't do what tenn does for tenn. tenn does what tenn does because tenn is tenn

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    I'll see your 320k,

In 2014, 1.3 million foreign-born individuals moved to the United States, an 11 percent increase from 1.2 million in 2013. India was the leading country of origin for new immigrants, with 147,500 arriving in 2014, followed by China with 131,800, Mexico with 130,000, Canada with 41,200, and the Philippines with 40,500.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/artic...-united-states

That's just in one year, and doesn't count the 10-15 million illegals we have.
    Wouldnt that be relatively less than Canada though? I mean they have 35.3 million or so, you have 324 million or so? [population numbers]

Funny thing is, they all moved to Richmond BC and bought all our land and changed our signs to display only Cantonese/Mandarin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks to your skittle-pooping former drama substitute teacher and least qualified prime minister of all time, I hereby decree that Canada deserves 101% of the shit Americans give them. When did I come to decide this? Shortly after this Emmy-deserving speech.
    Ladies and gentleamericans, I give you... Justin Trudeau.

It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Funny thing is, they all moved to Richmond BC and bought all our land and changed our signs to display only Cantonese/Mandarin.
    Dual Chinese Canadian citizenship. If China falls into chaos you move the family to Canada to wait out the storm.

I don't think these people ever think of themselves as Canadians.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Dual Chinese Canadian citizenship. If China falls into chaos you move the family to Canada to wait out the storm.

I don't think these people ever think of themselves as Canadians.
    I agree with the 2nd part, they should leave. Quit raising our housing prices making it unaffordable to those who grew up here.

Deleted
    My guess is about half of the lube and tissues Canada uses is due to Tennisace furiously masturbating every time he sees a Canadian flag

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Wouldnt that be relatively less than Canada though? I mean they have 35.3 million or so, you have 324 million or so? [population numbers]
    OP is trumpeting raw numbers... not adjusted numbers... raw numbers.... so OP loses.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...ticle32102991/

Pretty awesome news to come across. This is the Canadian way.
    I trust our system and the fine folk working at citizenship and immigration.

We just need to ensure that we screen folk well and they are here to contribute.

As the saying goes, if it ain't broke then why fix it? Immigrants stimulate the economy and help with our aging population. It really is a no brainer.

Do you agree with Canada's immigration policy? Would you also like to see your country take in record numbers of immigrants ? Isn't it interesting how in other countries there is such a strong backlash against immigrants yet in Canada the policy is so successful?
    Canada's immigration process is pretty rigorous but fair. I know someone who went through it. It takes ~1-2 years to go through the process to become a permanent resident (this is for non-refugees - I don't know what they do for refugees). Immigrants go through a background check, health screen, and cultural check (can they adjust to living in Canada where you must be able to speak English or French fluently?). They are interviewed in person by officials, and their job skills are checked to verify they have something to contribute. You can also get in by making some sizable investment, like starting a business that will employ some minimum amount of people.

I think Canada is handling immigration and low birth rates well. It is definitely changing their cultural makeup in cities (a lot more Asian and middle eastern backgrounds vs. white European or native peoples backgrounds). But in this day and age, that's the only way they're going to expand their population and economy.

As a Canadian I'd like to apologize for Bandmintonpro.

Handballexpert doesn't speak for Canadians when he posts his misogynistic and shaming commentary.

Racquetballchamp will be sentenced to walk the sidewalks of Montreal. Anyone who knows of Montreal drivers may not understand this harsh punishment but it is for the National interest.

May God/Allah/Buddha/Satan/Odin/Justin Trudeau have mercy on Squashmajorleaguer's soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Duravian View Post
    Thanks to your skittle-pooping former drama substitute teacher and least qualified prime minister of all time, I hereby decree that Canada deserves 101% of the shit Americans give them. When did I come to decide this? Shortly after this Emmy-deserving speech.
    Ladies and gentleamericans, I give you... Justin Trudeau.
    oh my....

mah freedoms... they were not kidding about the drama teacher thing , eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    My nation repping that 0 immigrants a year.
    Yep and suffering due to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Humor me. What organization would I be representing exactly?

Deleted
    Most of these guys are probably either ill intentioned non-white or paid per post. Cos i cannot believe they are so far gone otherwise.

Do you agree with Canada's immigration policy?
    I think if canada is so happy for immigrants they should take more of the single males that rush to Europe...
    Last edited by TwistedSkull; 2016-09-29 at 04:42 PM.

Humor me. What organization would I be representing exactly?
    At this rate? The office of John McCallum probably.

Your clueless touting of his and the PMO's policies make it pretty clear that you have absolutely no fucking idea what's really going on in this country. You haven't educated yourself on anything in this entire time. You parrot the same useless bullshit over and over and over. Clearly you've never worked a day in your life, you live as a sheltered child unaware of the complexities going on around you.

Any person who lauds the idea of this country bringing in the most # of immigrants ever, while it is simultaneously shedding hundreds of thousands of jobs and a youth unemployment rate that is steadily increasing, is clearly fucking retarded.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    At this rate? The office of John McCallum probably.

Your clueless touting of his and the PMO's policies make it pretty clear that you have absolutely no fucking idea what's really going on in this country. You haven't educated yourself on anything in this entire time. You parrot the same useless bullshit over and over and over. Clearly you've never worked a day in your life, you live as a sheltered child unaware of the complexities going on around you.

Any person who lauds the idea of this country bringing in the most # of immigrants ever, while it is simultaneously shedding hundreds of thousands of jobs and a youth unemployment rate that is steadily increasing, is clearly fucking retarded.
    Tradewind, im surprised that a person with such vast Gen-OT experience such as yourself, bites so hard on tennistroll's baits.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Tradewind, im surprised that a person with such vast Gen-OT experience such as yourself, bites so hard on tennistroll's baits.
    At this point I just don't even know lol. Poe's law or whatever.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Whoa there you just gave the dude FAR too much credit.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by Coombs View Post
    For the love of God, someone please Dox Tennisace.
    Justin Trudeau?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    MMO-C, where a shill for Putin cares about democracy in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    The UK had 633,000 in 2015.

Swap?