Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilfayt View Post
    Where's my Kayn and Altruis ship man? We all know it's just a lover's quarrel at the Vault of the Warden's.
    that would be sick man .. but would blizzard dare?

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Kalecgos View Post
    WRONG.

*slams gavel*
    Kor'vas and Allari - best couple ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    What? Noooo! I like her withered look.
    the arcan'dor cleanses them from the nightwell corruption.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    https://twitter.com/westofhouse/stat...63041260752897

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    There are ghost lesbians in Azsuna, one of which was a Satyr before you cleansed her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Sargeras X Azeroth

Want me to start the rule 34 or what?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    There are ghost lesbians in Azsuna, one of which was a Satyr before you cleansed her.
    since when are we able to cleanse demons?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Please replay the WC III Nelf campaign. Maiev fucking hates Illidan to death. Literally impossible
    [/SIZE]
    Wc3 was like... plenty years ago?

Replay WoW:Wotlk and WoW:Cata, Garrosh was an honorable orc.

Deleted
    Kor'vas and Allari - best couple ever.
    Nah man. Allari is mine.

Only because I am not good enough for Kor'vas.

I mean Kor'vas' options literally are:

> Illidan
    > Kalec

lol she would be fucking retarded to pick me over Illidan, so I will settle for Allari.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Wc3 was like... plenty years ago?

Replay WoW:Wotlk and WoW:Cata, Garrosh was an honorable orc.
    I am 90% confident this is a troll post...

Garrosh did some very honorable things, but he was also racist, and consumed by Old God Sha Energy.
    He may have viewed himself as honorable, he may have really believed he was doing the right thing, but he was an evil character in the end. He murdered so many people, and im not referring to the mana bomb on Theramore. That was a military target during war.

Further..... Maiev has been Illidan's personal Jailor for over 10,000 years. In the recent 15 or so years in game, all of WoW has happened.

Youre telling me that for more than 10,000 years, she viewed him as a prisoner and demon, but now that Xe'ra says hes a good guy, Maiev has amnesia of the past TEN THOUSAND YEARS of her life. Are you kidding me.

Confirmed troll

EDIT: Stormrage memento could refer to Malfurion, not Illidan

- - - Updated - - -

cleansed the gay right outta that one!

(joke)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Sargeras X Azeroth

Want me to start the rule 34 or what?
    The maelstrom is wide open...
    Last edited by Maletalana; 2016-09-29 at 05:21 PM.

Confirmed troll
    What the fuck.

Further..... Maiev has been Illidan's personal Jailor for over 10,000 years. In the recent 15 or so years in game, all of WoW has happened.

Youre telling me that for more than 10,000 years, she viewed him as a prisoner and demon, but now that Xe'ra says hes a good guy, Maiev has amnesia of the past TEN THOUSAND YEARS of her life. Are you kidding me.
    It's not like she couldn't change her opinion on him, yeah? Wardens released Demon Hunters, though they imprisioned them. I see no reason why wouldn't Maiev let Illidan do his job.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    since when are we able to cleanse demons?
    Since Cataclysm, IIRC. There was a satyr in Ashenvale that gets cleansed into a night elf by grace of Elune.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Ooh, dayum. I thought it was me, because my DH was a Nelf female. I thought they might've had a cropped-in image for each race/gender combo, since there are few of them. Thought that was really cool. Now you've ruined that.

7+ Year Old Account
    What the fuck.

It's not like she couldn't change her opinion on him, yeah? Wardens released Demon Hunters, though they imprisioned them. I see no reason why wouldn't Maiev let Illidan do his job.
    I had thought you were trolling me saying, since WC III came out some years ago, Maiev would just want to be with Illidan now. That's like Xavious and Malfurian falling love. wtf.. of course not. Medivh and Gul'dan wtf? of course not. Maiev and Illidan? wtf of course not.

To say I should go re-experience Wrath and Cata, as if that somehow has anything to do with Illidan or Maiev, is utter nonsense... am I missing a point here or something?

Those comments were so silly and counterintuitive I figured you were joking around.

and no, she won't change her opinion on him.

Can you change your opinion on hitler and legit fall in love with him? Maiev sees Illidan as someone as hated and awful as we feel about Hitler.

Maiev may let Illidan do his job of killing Gul'dan, sure, but why on earth would Maiev fall in love with him? of course not

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    Since Cataclysm, IIRC. There was a satyr in Ashenvale that gets cleansed into a night elf by grace of Elune.
    Theres a difference between taking, say, a felguard, and blessing him with holy magic [useless]

and taking a race and infecting it with demonic corruption, say, turning a night elf into a satyr, then cleansing it out of her for her to return to her original form, night elf.

I had thought you were trolling me saying, since WC III came out some years ago, Maiev would just want to be with Illidan now. That's like Xavious and Malfurian falling love. wtf.. of course not. Medivh and Gul'dan wtf? of course not. Maiev and Illidan? wtf of course not.

To say I should go re-experience Wrath and Cata, as if that somehow has anything to do with Illidan or Maiev, is utter nonsense... am I missing a point here or something?

Those comments were so silly and counterintuitive I figured you were joking around.

and no, she won't change her opinion on him.

Can you change your opinion on hitler and legit fall in love with him? Maiev sees Illidan as someone as hated and awful as we feel about Hitler.

Maiev may let Illidan do his job of killing Gul'dan, sure, but why on earth would Maiev fall in love with him? of course not
    Because of the book written by William King.

Your arguments are laughable and your retoric is on the kindergarten kids level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because of the book written by William King.

Your arguments are laughable and your retoric is on the kindergarten kids level.
    Don't know of any -other- kindergarteners (apparently) that know how to use the word counterintuitive, but hey, at least I specifically address the concerns you mention with each post, rather than impishly spew bland insults.

Care to iterate the book you're referring to? I am not familiar with the author's name alone.

Also, the word you're trying to use is spelled "Rhetoric".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    i know that, i mean since are WE able to cleanse that shit.
    that's what his post implies.
    (unless we are using som item or whatever ofc)

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Don't know of any -other- kindergarteners (apparently) that know how to use the word counterintuitive, but hey, at least I specifically address the concerns you mention with each post, rather than impishly spew bland insults.

Care to iterate the book you're referring to? I am not familiar with the author's name alone.

Also, the word you're trying to use is spelled "Rhetoric".
    There's a kind of formulaic "love story" out there where the partners hate each other so much that it is actually extreme passion. I am rather surprised that you've never encountered it before.

Although in Maiev's and Illidan's case it goes to weird extremes, there's a formula for that as well. It's getting into the territory of bondage and domination perhaps -- or it could, easily, if you want it to. This is why people refer to it as a "crack pairing", as in "on crack", the drug. Like they'd be a really whacked-out couple, but it's kind of exciting to think about.

Anyway the Illidan book by William King has a few funny moments where Maiev is fantasizing about two things at once -- like running her fingers through Illidan's soft, silky hair -- after she's cut his head off. That sort of thing. Crack pairing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    There's a kind of formulaic "love story" out there where the partners hate each other so much that it is actually extreme passion. I am rather surprised that you've never encountered it before.

Although in Maiev's and Illidan's case it goes to weird extremes, there's a formula for that as well. It's getting into the territory of bondage and domination perhaps -- or it could, easily, if you want it to. This is why people refer to it as a "crack pairing", as in "on crack", the drug. Like they'd be a really whacked-out couple, but it's kind of exciting to think about.

Anyway the Illidan book by William King has a few funny moments where Maiev is fantasizing about two things at once -- like running her fingers through Illidan's soft, silky hair -- after she's cut his head off. That sort of thing. Crack pairing.
    I am perfectly aware of "formulaic "love story" out there where the partners hate each other so much that it is actually extreme passion".

My point is that even with knowing full and well that that is out there, Maiev and Illidan are still millennia away from being (standard) shipped, imo.

crack-shipped.... jesus, I guess so. I do not like that, but I suppose rule 34 is rule 34.

I have not read the novel in question, but I would like to research the validity of it being cannon. That doesn't sound like something Christie Golden or Metzan would write into being cannon.

whats next, Med'an / Anduin fanfic?

7+ Year Old Account
    Please replay the WC III Nelf campaign. Maiev fucking hates Illidan to death. Literally impossible
    i cant believe you people take the illiev ship seriously...

- - - Updated - - -

whats next, Med'an / Anduin fanfic?
    med'an is too hated for that kind of stuff.
    wrathion x anduin ftw.

Formerly known as Arafal

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    *takes a look at the thread*

And this is why I keep a proverbial twenty-foot pole on me when it comes to shipping (and that's saying something if that beats out a ten-foot pole!).

Look, I don't mind shipping as much as the next person, but it's...nowhere near to the fanatical degree I've seen displayed in certain fandoms, especially where it concerns certain shounen manga ending. I like my ships that are obscure or straight-up crack (i.e. never happening in canon), so I'd much rather take canon ships than, say, Anduin/Wrathion or Illidan/<insert random BS stuff here>. That's too much nonsense right there.

But what would I know, I love going against the grain.