Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I love the tears of LFR Shitters and Flybabies on this forum and the official forums. They never cease to not feed me.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.

You do realize this game has millions of people playing it right? Not everyone is doing mythic let alone mythic +. So LFR is still an alternative for many people.

"It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward."

lets get one thing straight here, LFR has never been nor will ever be challenging so what balance do you propose? You literally just show up and get loot because the mechanics are so stripped down or even just completely void. Yes you can still wipe on certain fight if people are just total idiots (Heart room for ll'). Yes I do feel WQ's have gone a bit overboard with rewarding 840+ pieces coupled with the chance (yes its low) to titanforge and get 895. Hell I got 865 gloves just for making arcwine which I thought was just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    LFR is for people to see the content which I think is fantastic.. but it should not be the primary way people gear up since there is no challenge involved. I think LFR can be used in tandem with Heroic Dungeons and World Quests to gear for normal raids or Mythic Dungeons. This gives LFR a really good place if you ask me. (Just my opinion though)
    And then what do they do? Quit the game? saw all the content mate.... did the raid mate.... ez mate.

I remember what used to make me want to play and get better was seeing amazing weapons/items on real raiders and developing a burning passion to join a guild and learn what this raiding was all about. It was something to strive for. I remember being a newb and being in awe of raiders. Now i think its the opposite. LFR reinforces no need for guilds, no need for socializing, no need for learning to actually play together. It devalues raids, difficulty and wow in general. Normal IS SUPER EASY and with flex alot of issues with raiding have been solved.. Especially in a world where you have gear from mythic, WQ, Mythic plus, a Titan forge / warforge system... its easy to get 850 ilevel making even normal raids trivial. You can say LFR is great, but i would postulate that that perspective comes from a lack of understanding of what you're missing out on.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenderxx View Post
    LFR is for people to see the content which I think is fantastic.. but it should not be the primary way people gear up since there is no challenge involved. I think LFR can be used in tandem with Heroic Dungeons and World Quests to gear for normal raids or Mythic Dungeons. This gives LFR a really good place if you ask me. (Just my opinion though)
    Please stop dictating on the way people should play the game. LFR is not for everyone. It never was. Just as Old Heroic/Mythic raiding was not for everyone. Why shouldn't it have been primary way for others to acquiring gear? Why must old style PUG and guild scheduled raiding be the norm?

There are no viable gears in LFR for probably everyone because of the complaints from raiders about how other players does not deserve gear.

LFR was did not affect the game in the past. It affected some of the players but that is not the same thing. Some players just wants to kill LFR even though it was not divert anything from their content.

LFR does not really have a place now, except as you said just for a quick look and see, oh, this what a raid look like. For those who used to run LFR during MoP. It is all gone. So thanks people for ruining the game for others.

As it should be. LFR's original purpose was to let people experience the content, not have a faceroll difficulty that replaces other forms of content. If you want gear from raids, time to switch to the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    World Quests tell you exactly which slot.
    It is more useful than the random LFR drop.

World Quests is FOTM.

I don't see why anyone wants to run LFR 2nd time.

Edit: LFR cannot even do the quest (Essence of Power).
    It is out of favorite.
    It is really sad that Blizzard doesn't balance the reward.
    Instead, it "forces" us to do this or that content.

I bet the hardcore are not happy now because the enchant and pot are so expensive.
    LFR was trivial to begin with so nothing has changed. I wish blizz would just delete LFR we dont need this many raid difficulties. Normal is same as puttin finger deep inside your arse and smelling it afterwards and same goes with heroic but i understand why they're there and i know why LFR is there but still its complete garbage and was never worth of consider as raid

Lmao.
    Blizz put in LFR so people who were shit at the game could see the end bosses. It was never intended as a gearing alternative, but because it dropped downscaled gear from the actual raid, people abused the shit out of it, and lazy feeders saw it as the best (only) way to get gear and play.

Anyway I said this would happen from the beta forums. 835 tier that's worse than mythic 5man gear. Will be glorious.

I looked and thought it would at least be 840, now that I know its lower than Mythic gear It's 100% useless. Which I'm fine with I love mythics anyway.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Remember the purpose of LFR. To let all players see the content. Right now this nail is being hit on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    As it should be. LFR's original purpose was to let people experience the content, not have a faceroll difficulty that replaces other forms of content. If you want gear from raids, time to switch to the real thing.
    I don't think that's accurate. The original LFR had tier gear in it, to get people to run it over and over. If they weren't expecting that to be content for some people, it would have had crap gear (like in WoD)

What's the problem here? Players wanted more chances to get loot, so that they wouldn't have to run LFR. This is a good thing. Group wiped 5 times on Elerethe when I was there, and I just left. Casuals have no idea what they're doing when it comes to harder mechanics. It should be tourist mode and nothing more.

Sounds like a filthy casual is upset that his source of raiding has been reduced further than the spec it already was. Nothing new here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Aralon View Post
    Clearing normal in a about 2 hours makes you hardcore? Ok o.0
    Compared to the vast majority of players in this game yes. You do know the vast majority haven't yet not ever will right? So that puts you and your guild way above normal. What is so hard to get here?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    And then what do they do? Quit the game? saw all the content mate.... did the raid mate.... ez mate.

I remember what used to make me want to play and get better was seeing amazing weapons/items on real raiders and developing a burning passion to join a guild and learn what this raiding was all about. It was something to strive for. I remember being a newb and being in awe of raiders. Now i think its the opposite. LFR reinforces no need for guilds, no need for socializing, no need for learning to actually play together. It devalues raids, difficulty and wow in general. Normal IS SUPER EASY and with flex alot of issues with raiding have been solved.. Especially in a world where you have gear from mythic, WQ, Mythic plus, a Titan forge / warforge system... its easy to get 850 ilevel making even normal raids trivial. You can say LFR is great, but i would postulate that that perspective comes from a lack of understanding of what you're missing out on.
    Again another genius that doesn't get that he is talking for only himself and what he prefers or not. Do you not get that since this game has been out the majority of players never raided nor for the most part ever wanted to? Do you not know that different people play for different reasons and have different goals/ agendas? Why can people like you only see things from your very narrow own point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by jewsco View Post
    compared to the vast majority of players in this game yes. You do know the vast majority haven't yet not ever will right? So that puts you and your guild way above normal. What is so hard to get here?

- - - updated - - -

again another genius that doesn't get that he is talking for only himself and what he prefers or not. Do you not get that since this game has been out the majority of players never raided nor for the most part ever wanted to? Do you not know that different people play for different reasons and have different goals/ agendas? Why can people like you only see things from your very narrow own point of view?
    do you not get that over time the nature of the game and the systems that are in place have also changed and evolved. Some things become obsolete, or change, or are replaced. Normal is the new LFR comparatively to gear available in the world/dungeon systems. Plus the addition of flex raiding to normal and heroic.

People used to ride around exclusively on horses. Now? Not so much. THings evolve. The only thing that seems to be static is your ignorance to that evolution.
    Last edited by PurechaosSK; 2016-09-29 at 05:48 PM.

I'm glad, I hate LFR, i despised running it. The people who were in there were extremely unskilled and it was very frustrating running LFR. If someone wants to see a boss fight because they are incapable of killing it on normal (after running LFR in previous xpacs, i think this is a viable statement) they should run lfr. It shouldn't be ran for gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Germs View Post
    That takes too much effort. He would rather tab out and complain here.
    Starting your own group takes experience and to experience and understand the mechanics better than what the dungeon journal tells you, Guess what? You have to do the raid to get that experience! In short, stop being an asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by PurechaosSK View Post
    do you not get that over time the nature of the game and the systems that are in place have also changed and evolved. Some things become obsolete, or change, or are replaced. Normal is the new LFR comparatively to gear available in the world/dungeon systems. Plus the addition of flex raiding to normal and heroic.

People used to ride around exclusively on horses. Now? Not so much. THings evolve. The only thing that seems to be static is your ignorance to that evolution.

How does that answer my comment in the slightest? It still stands that if you and your guild already cleared normal and our 5 of 7 in heroic you are indeed ahead of the curve. Don't matter what mount you are riding or what that has to do with anything but I guess you needed to show your ignorance.

Lfr has been that way for 3 years now.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Not even going to touch it a first time. There's absolutely no point to it anymore.
    Transmog.

Some pieces look good.
    Runes.
    AP.

Enough reasons for me to AFK in there!

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    It should be even more trivial.

Something that people do to see the story and don't expect any reward whatsoever
    There's no story in EN.

You go in, kill bosses, and that's about it. Xavius does't say a word- which is strange considering how wordy he was in a dungeon.

You mean that there was a point where LFR wasn't trivial? That so does not compute