Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    Last night, went in with a bunch of elitists into Maws who were making fun of me. They were standing at 860+. This is my first time joining a Mythic + carry group and apparently you can do Mythic + as many times as you want to get all the loot you want. These guys are decked out and they have legendaries (1 of each person). So we started pulling trash, they were fast, I kept up, with their amazing AoE skills (hunter) we nuked this down fast. Once we get on the boss I've out DPS'd the other two - hunter and a rogue.

Oh and I'm an FR Arms Warrior, full pre-raiding set (8/8) ilvl 847, no legendary. :P

Second boss, I've put them behind me. The hunter seemed like he was pissed? We went to the last boss and the healer stopped healing me, I laughed and eventually I died. No rez. Walked back, picked up my shit and left.

What do you guys think about Mythic + Carrying? Is it okay? Or should it be nerfed? This isn't about those elitists, it's about these carrying. People are doing only level 2's and 3's to get gear ASAP and force the legendaries to drop (the chances are low, but higher than regular mythics and because it inflates the legendary system - like it forces it since there are loot drops).
    People always have an experience like this ^ and then ask about the systems, when the systems aren't the problem. The egos of the man-children in your group were the problem. "Wahhh he duz moar dps than me dont heal him so he dead and I can top meterz."

The Mythic+ dungeon system has fuck-all to do with that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

15+ Year Old Account
    where do u get ur first keystone from?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    where do u get ur first keystone from?
    The first mythic dungeon of the week. After that you get it in your weekly mythic chest or the first mythic dungeon of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already nerfed the loot once lol each chest used to give more loot in beta. It's designed this way with the RNG upgrade element for a reason. They may have underestimated how much it would get used though, seeing as how 4 guilds are 7/7m in under 24h.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The first mythic dungeon of the week. After that you get it in your weekly mythic chest or the first mythic dungeon of the week.
    can u explain to me what the keystones are used for please?

Last night, went in with a bunch of elitists into Maws who were making fun of me.
    Second boss, I've put them behind me. The hunter seemed like he was pissed? We went to the last boss and the healer stopped healing me, I laughed and eventually I died. No rez. Walked back, picked up my shit and left.
    Assuming the OP is telling the truth.

So they are spamming them. So they know they can do it without you. So as long as you don't mess it up they win. The way you talk it sounds like you're the kind of guy that epeens and will do stupid stuff to pad your numbers like stand in stuff the healer "should" be able to heal you through, not use your dmg reduction button because it uses up a precious GCD. If they pushed out "MAX DPS OMG" the boss(es) would die what... 20% quicker?

So maybe like 60 seconds faster for the whole run -- if they would be strapped to their seats, pushing dps like crazy, for a farm boss? or would they just go through their rotation mindlessly, maybe watching netflix on their marathon of farming runs, just like if you went out to farm herbs or ore. You're seriously not thinking about it from their perspective.

They are farming. They are not doing a tryout to prove something to you, some rando they will never ever play with again. No reason to push dps. I'm sure the timer was beat by an enormous margin.

Deleted
    What do you guys think about Mythic + Carrying?
    Best thing by far, because all get something out of it, without paying for it with gold, or money.
    My group can easily carry thru all +2 dungeons with 3 chests, while the key bringer is afk. so even every guy with a key gets good loot an AP.
    I think this is a fair deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    gonna butt in with a question here

will Karazhan 7.1 have mythic+/keystones or will it be strictly "mythic 0" only ?
    Ion said in an interview with Slootbag that Kara will not have a M+ mode when it launches, but they may add one in the future and have it have multiple wings (so you don't have to do a M+ with 9 bosses).

10+ Year Old Account
    Last night, went in with a bunch of elitists into Maws who were making fun of me. They were standing at 860+. This is my first time joining a Mythic + carry group and apparently you can do Mythic + as many times as you want to get all the loot you want. These guys are decked out and they have legendaries (1 of each person). So we started pulling trash, they were fast, I kept up, with their amazing AoE skills (hunter) we nuked this down fast. Once we get on the boss I've out DPS'd the other two - hunter and a rogue.

Oh and I'm an FR Arms Warrior, full pre-raiding set (8/8) ilvl 847, no legendary. :P

What do you guys think about Mythic + Carrying? Is it okay? Or should it be nerfed? This isn't about those elitists, it's about these carrying. People are doing only level 2's and 3's to get gear ASAP and force the legendaries to drop (the chances are low, but higher than regular mythics and because it inflates the legendary system - like it forces it since there are loot drops).
    This happened.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    Ion said in an interview with Slootbag that Kara will not have a M+ mode when it launches, but they may add one in the future and have it have multiple wings (so you don't have to do a M+ with 9 bosses).
    thx !

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    can u explain to me what the keystones are used for please?
    At the start of a mythic dungeon you can put a keystone into this orb thing and it will turn the dungeon into mythic +x, x being the keystone you have.

bliz should have a weekly lockout on mythic keystones loot per 3 levels. So if you do mythic+2 you get locked up to myhtic+ 5 etc. Now they can't do it unless they implement it for higher difficulties because people abused it already and it will be unfair for others that didnt get to join the fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tratra View Post
    bliz should have a weekly lockout on mythic keystones loot per 3 levels.
    sort of defeats the whole concept of doing mythic+ though doesnt it?

i like that theres no restrictions because it gives you control & freedom.
    Hi

if anyone wants, i have a M+2 key, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut is for BRH

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    sort of defeats the whole concept of doing mythic+ though doesnt it?

i like that theres no restrictions because it gives you control & freedom.
    Yes then why raiding should have a weekly lockout? It defeats the purpose isn't it?

Lets put it this way. If you have an elite group running mythic+ spams with alts you can get to 870 for fun, skipping e.g heroic raiding completely. Whats the point of having raid lockouts if not mythic+ lockouts.

I hate spaming the same dungeons over and over and i adore raiding for some weird reason, I get locked though when raiding while I get worse gear than when running mythic+ atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything, they should reduce the AP you get on lower levels but increase it on higher levels. That would probably help a bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    if anyone wants, i have a M+2 key, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut is for BRH
    BRH mythic is easiest mythic comrade

For glory of mother Azeroth
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

I think it's kinda bad +2 spam is way more efficient than doing anything more challenging.

I also think it's bad that there's no limit on them, even a lenient one (not saying about a strict 1 +2 dungeon loot lock), spamming hundreds of dungeons per week shouldn't be encouraged, it's unhealthy.

And last thing, it's extremely unfair how the dungeons are designed, atm every group wants to run Maw of Souls, in case there is no more Maw key supply, maybe Neltharion's / Azshara / Thicket.

If you have a key for a "long" dungeon you're at disadvantage from the start. Tbh this disadvantage doesn't only apply to +2 farm, it's the same at higher mythic, I checked what my guildies did as their "top of the week" Mythic+ and the list was full of Maw / Neltharion's / Thicket. Since the keys are randomized, some people are screwed from the beginning of the week.

About carries, I know people who are doing them, it's not exactly a carry since people don't pay anything except putting their keystone, and while they might joke over voice comm if the boostee dies a lot or does low dps, it's kinda assumed it's "a boost" so the person donating the key might suck. They even give the "boostees" spare loot at the end. It's mostly for AP / legendary chance anyway. Don't think they ever mistreated anyone except when the "boostee" was at their own fault, like inserted key before everyone zoned in, or refused to insert the key, or demanded party leader status etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    BRH mythic is easiest mythic comrade

For glory of mother Azeroth
    Meh, i hate BRH, i'll rather destroy the key than running that crap

wtf are you talking about lol? How can it be "nerfed?"
    If you don't want to play with people like this, then don't.

Either way, based on your comments about boss damage, it seems like you could learn a thing or two about dungeons.
    Why not just count your blessings and be happy you found a good group?
    The amount of idiots I have ran into in the search for 5 mans is really upsetting.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV