10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He is not going to dismantle the EPA.
    Q: Would you cut departments?
    TRUMP: Environmental Protection, what they do is a disgrace. Every week they come out with new regulations.
    Q: Who's going to protect the environment?
    TRUMP: We'll be fine with the environment. We can leave a little bit, but you can't destroy businesses.
    Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 Coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Oct 18, 2015

Video

Or, how about from March?
    During Thursday's debate, Trump reiterated his claim that he would eliminate the Education Department and "the Department of Environment Protection," his term for the EPA.

"We're going to have little tidbits left but we're going to get most of it out," Trump said.

Oh, so "a little bit left" and "tidbits" still supports your claim, you say?

Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.
    Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said.

That was from a few days ago.

So not only is he going to damn near gut it, he's putting an anti-environmentalist in charge of what's left. Sorry, that is "dismantling" at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    -Snip-
    well, breccia put the facts before me. now you know that a Trump presidency will leave a catastrophic (and possibly permanent and ushering an extintion event) consequence for the enviroment.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bassfu View Post
    It's hilarious how people are oblivious to the fact Hitler aligned more with leftist ideals.
    The leftist ideals of dictatorial government, outlawing communists, and siezing resources with military force?

Hitler and Trump both:
    Took over an existing party.
    Want to purge all its old ranking members.
    Likes to talk about being a non-drinker, but takes drugs prescribed by his quack doctor.
    Wants to restore national greatness.
    Believes in eugenics and social Darwinism.
    Wants to take natural resources from other nations by military might.
    Nationalist and racist who opposes immigrants.
    Scapegoats a minority religion.
    Used existing political and social divides.
    Plans to destroy the existing legal system.
    Acknowledges no restraints on his own power.
    Volatile and thin-skinned, judges subordinates based on personal loyalty.
    Convinced of his own superiority, but is actually an idiot.
    Fake populist who supports the wealthy elite.
    Calls for violence in support of his ideas.
    Doesn't have any relevant qualifications.

Trump is the modern day American version of Hitler, just as much as 2 is the square root of 4.
    Impeach the MF.

10+ Year Old Account
    A CNN opinion piece came out with a list of ten things Trump could do to win the next debate.

1) Accept your defeat in the first debate
    2) Learn to apologize
    3) Play by the rules
    4) Act like you want the job
    5) Stop bragging
    6) Don't make so many faces
    7) Prepare and practice
    8) Update your references
    9) Abandon the Russians
    10) Be nicer

So...anyone think he'll do them?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/29/opinio...nio/index.html

He would only pull out if the restrictions keep millions of Americans from having good paying jobs. He is not going to dismantle the EPA. He will however try to remove some regulations which hamper prosperity, which can be done without doing harm to the environment.
    This is a not only highly questionable in the short term, but actually false in the long term. If we don't do even more to limit emissions now, we're going to be paying a greater price in a few decades than whatever short term economic gains we gain in the short term.

The economic prosperity argument is only compelling if 1) you don't expect to live more than another few decades or 2) you don't understand the scale of the problem and the economic costs that will come with it. Skepticism is a subset of the second option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Hitler and Trump both:
    Failed their army physical. I mean, Hitler joined up anyhow whereas Trump's doctor who he can't remember the name of gave him a letter saying he had bone spurs that never required surgery, but other than that it's the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    well, breccia put the facts before me
    I've been training under @Endus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Q: Would you cut departments?
    TRUMP: Environmental Protection, what they do is a disgrace. Every week they come out with new regulations.
    Q: Who's going to protect the environment?
    TRUMP: We'll be fine with the environment. We can leave a little bit, but you can't destroy businesses.
    Source: Fox News Sunday 2015 Coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls , Oct 18, 2015

Video

Or, how about from March?
    During Thursday's debate, Trump reiterated his claim that he would eliminate the Education Department and "the Department of Environment Protection," his term for the EPA.

"We're going to have little tidbits left but we're going to get most of it out," Trump said.

Oh, so "a little bit left" and "tidbits" still supports your claim, you say?

Donald Trump has selected one of the best-known climate skeptics to lead his U.S. EPA transition team, according to two sources close to the campaign.
    Myron Ebell, director of the Center for Energy and Environment at the conservative Competitive Enterprise Institute, is spearheading Trump’s transition plans for EPA, the sources said.

That was from a few days ago.

So not only is he going to damn near gut it, he's putting an anti-environmentalist in charge of what's left. Sorry, that is "dismantling" at this point.

Well I mean the Republican Party platform in general denied climate change and said we should abolish all national parks and sell that land to private businesses. And that said private businesses will protect the land because reasons. Like it literally says private businesses will take better care of the environment (as they destroy all of the forests and pollute the land) than the government (who does nothing there).

Until I read the GOP platform I had no idea deforestation, drilling, and dumping waste were so good for the environment!

A CNN opinion piece came out with a list of ten things Trump could do to win the next debate.

1) Accept your defeat in the first debate
    2) Learn to apologize
    3) Play by the rules
    4) Act like you want the job
    5) Stop bragging
    6) Don't make so many faces
    7) Prepare and practice
    8) Update your references
    9) Abandon the Russians
    10) Be nicer

So...anyone think he'll do them?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/29/opinio...nio/index.html
    1) Lol nope
    2) Lol nope (again)
    3) Lol nope (for the third time)
    4) well, this could happen... nah
    5) For this he should have a healthy (read: almost OD) dose of xanax an hour before the debate starts
    6) well, that's not going to happen
    7) He already said that he wont practice for the second debate (i'll dig through this tomorrow)
    8) Not gonna happen (he'll be baited into a bill clinton scandal from 18 years ago)
    9) He can't abandon his donors
    10) Not gonna happen, even less when clinton gets under his skin
    Last edited by Thepersona; 2016-09-30 at 04:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Failed their army physical. I mean, Hitler joined up anyhow whereas Trump's doctor who he can't remember the name of gave him a letter saying he had bone spurs that never required surgery, but other than that it's the same.
    Trump thinks his time at a military academy makes him smarter than all the generals.
    Hitler thought his time as a corporal made him smarter than all the generals.
    Impeach the MF.

Trump thinks his time at a military academy makes him smarter than all the generals.
    Hitler thought his time as a corporal made him smarter than all the generals.
    You know, you give Trump too much credit. Hitler was actually better than him (at least much more prepared for the job). And much more of a madman, than a conman

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    1) Lol nope
    2) Lol nope (again)
    3) Lol nope (for the third time)
    4) well, this could happen... nah
    5) For this he should have a healthy (read: almost OD) dose of xanax an hour before the debate starts
    Wouldn't that interact badly with his cocaine prescription uppers?
    Impeach the MF.

Wouldn't that interact badly with his cocaine prescription uppers?
    well, i dunno... i know that cocaine interacts badly with alcohol and xanax is a kind of a neurodepressant too... so maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bill Clinton thing...I mean, that's gotta be a smokescreen, right? There's no way that Trump's campaign will let Trump, an admitted adulterer, call the kettle black. It's got to be a distraction from what he's really going to throw his weight into.

Problem is, this is a "cannot choose the wine in front of me" moment. Clinton's camp can
    a) figure out where Trump could do the most damage, and brace for impact anyhow, and
    b) dismantle the "your husband cheated" within 15 seconds.

What'd be hilarious -- but campaign-ending -- would be if Clinton responded "Well yeah I stayed with him. He's got a huge cock. Why did your wives leave, Donald?"

The Bill Clinton thing...I mean, that's gotta be a smokescreen, right? There's no way that Trump's campaign will let Trump, an admitted adulterer, call the kettle black. It's got to be a distraction from what he's really going to throw his weight into.

Problem is, this is a "cannot choose the wine in front of me" moment. Clinton's camp can
    a) figure out where Trump could do the most damage, and brace for impact anyhow, and
    b) dismantle the "your husband cheated" within 15 seconds.

What'd be hilarious -- but campaign-ending -- would be if Clinton responded "Well yeah I stayed with him. He's got a huge cock. Why did your wives leave, Donald?"
    I'm almost certain that he'll get baited into it... but yeah, that would be stupid, even when the trump campaign (alongside many GOP ppl) made and advice to trump to not dig into that hole, He'd be a total... oh wait
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...attacks-228921

He would only pull out if the restrictions keep millions of Americans from having good paying jobs. He is not going to dismantle the EPA. He will however try to remove some regulations which hamper prosperity, which can be done without doing harm to the environment.

If he wins, it will be based primarily on economy concerns. But I think you can rest ok. The odds are against him considering how powerful a political machine the Clinton's are and backed by most media input. Hillary still has the most favorable path to victory. But Americans will lose if she does. Which is why his policies rather than his personality, is why I will vote for him.
    Yes, it is definitely the powerful Clinton political machine that will beat him, not at all how he behaves himself and all the crimes he may of committed. Hey, how big is his cock afterall? I mean he told us on national TV that we don't have to worry about the size of his cock but I am starting to have doubts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Well, how could he talk about pudding if he didn't even mention eating meat?
    We are old...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Yes, it is definitely the powerful Clinton political machine that will beat him, not at all how he behaves himself and all the crimes he may of committed. Hey, how big is his cock afterall? I mean he told us on national TV that we don't have to worry about the size of his cock but I am starting to have doubts.
    You should ask what EPA policy hampers whose prosperity... Even though Panther said nothing of policy, he still said as much if not more than Trump did in the debates. Anyone who claims to vote for Trump due to his policy, also prefers riding unicorns, due to their softer coat.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Nope - but he should damn well be investigated, and be prosecuted if found guilty.

Both of those were investigated, and found to be negligible or innocent of anything.
    the first part of that, as anyone who has ever had a security clearance can tell you, you would at the very least lose your clearance. most likely you would get locked up.
    we used to use an old crypto device, required 2 people with it at all times. If you lost it, its a trip to the fed prison. All it has was radio codes good for about a week. No actual troop movement info, no secret or higher classifications. What makes it worse is Comey's ties to the Clinton's. He was correct when he said, "anyone else" would of been punished, and that's why people are still pissed about it. It is a major double standard. Her handling of an unapproved server, her handling of unapproved devices abroad, and her attempts to cover it all up. Prosecuted or not, does not mean its illegal, and the fact it hasn't gone to court means she still can be tried for it since no prosecution does not fall underneath double jeopardy laws.

If he wins, it will be based primarily on economy concerns. But I think you can rest ok. The odds are against him considering how powerful a political machine the Clinton's are and backed by most media input. Hillary still has the most favorable path to victory. But Americans will lose if she does. Which is why his policies rather than his personality, is why I will vote for him.
    Sorry, I can't resist.

Agreed, Americans will lose if she loses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by billymayz View Post
    we used to use an old crypto device, required 2 people with it at all times. If you lost it, its a trip to the fed prison.
    You should totally cite a case where this happened, so we can compare the statutes and circumstances.
    Quote Originally Posted by billymayz View Post
    What makes it worse is Comey's ties to the Clinton's. He was correct when he said, "anyone else" would of been punished, and that's why people are still pissed about it. It is a major double standard.
    Comey literally said the opposite of what you claim, that Clinton could not be prosecuted because no one else would be either.
    We did not find evidence sufficient to establish that she knew she was sending classified information beyond a reasonable doubt to meet that — the intent standard. Like I said, I understand why people are confused by the whole discussion. I get that. But you know what would be a double standard? If she were prosecuted for gross negligence.
    Who feeds you your misinformation? Do you enjoy living in a world where people feed you lies to take advantage of you?
    Last edited by BrerBear; 2016-09-30 at 06:21 AM.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Sorry, I can't resist.

Agreed, Americans will lose if she loses.
    America will lose if she wins. Do you think her taking away the second amendment from law abiding citizens only trying to protect their families will resonate well in rural areas?. Lefties celebrate the 1st amendment with flag stompings by teachers in elementary schools, and that's perfectly ok with them. They allow hordes of people to openly riot, not only allow it but they encourage it by their activism. They allow mass un-vetted immigration from countries we are currently involved in wars against. So let me get this straight, encouraging open rioting by criminals and agent provocateurs while at the same time trying to take away a law abiding citizens only protection against them is a good idea?.