Page 1 of 22
... LastLast

Anyone else getting a bit bored with Legion?

Just finding myself doing the same thing over and over. World/Emissary quests are getting stale now, Dungeon farming is getting stale and Emerald Nightmare I'm honestly not enjoying as much as I'd hoped. Obviously I'm not speaking for everyone here but I'm really trying to enjoy Legion and well I just can't. I don't want to quit just yet because I at least want to give it more time since my game time doesn't expire for a while.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2016-09-30 at 04:52 AM.

I'm still entertained. EN is an 'ok' raid instance, but I do like the dungeon variety, and there's more than enough non-instanced play to choose from.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'm still entertained. EN is an 'ok' raid instance, but I do like the dungeon variety, and there's more than enough non-instanced play to choose from.
    Tbf Elerenthe is ok and so is Xavius. But World Quests are just getting repetitive after a while. Dungeon variety is actually pretty good though I'll give them that.

Not me, thats for sure.

Hasn't it always been like this after few weeks? What else did you really expect? Myself I've been enjoying myself I've been doing mythic + and some heroic raiding, but I do still agree that it is getting repeative and bit stale.

In a nutshell. I got what I expected and I'm happy with it.

I'd be enjoying this expansion a lot more if the alt situation wasn't so brutal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting bored with WQs being the primary way to get rep and their repetitiveness. Raid is alright and 7.1 doesn't seem too far off.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Yes, very bored. Farming ancient mana is tedious, as are order resources, and world quests just feel... forced. I keep trying to start leveling alts, but the prospect of spending as much time on them as I did on my main just to get to the same end result just kills it for me.

Playing a lot less that's for sure, should hit exalted with nightfallen today so after that I'll only be doing emissary quests and those that have potential item upgrades and ignore all the rest, don't really care about exalted with the other factions and eventually that'll come as well due to emissary quests.

Been playing for over 10 years now and nothing blizz will do will keep me ocupied 24/7 like it used to do and iam 36 so the days of me wiggling my epics to newbies is long since passed.

There is nothing blizz can do now to reignite my excitement for this game unless it goes 2.0 and the graphics and gameplay goes ultra realistic and Vitual Reality.

I still play cause its pointless busy work that i can do while i watch tv and talk to my mates but i will never feel that same buzz i did when i first started playing and everyone who posts a thread saying wow isnt as good as it used to be needs to learn that the old magic is never coming back no matter what blizz does.

Quote Originally Posted by Renamename View Post
    Been playing for over 10 years now and nothing blizz will do will keep me ocupied 24/7 like it used to do and iam 36 so the days of me wiggling my epics to newbies is long since passed.

There is nothing blizz can do now to reignite my excitement for this game unless it goes 2.0 and the graphics and gameplay goes ultra realistic and Vitual Reality.

I still play cause its pointless busy work that i can do while i watch tv and talk to my mates but i will never feel that same buzz i did when i first started playing and everyone who posts a thread saying wow isnt as good as it used to be needs to learn that the old magic is never coming back no matter what blizz does.
    Did I just read 3 rows of text of you being in complete denial?

That would make me lose interest in the game so fast.
    I hate games that are trying to go realistic with their graphics, not to mention they age very poorly as well compared to games with a more cartoony feel.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiationWoW View Post
    Did I just read 3 rows of text of you being in complete denial?
    In what way? I have paid nearly 3 years of adavance thanks to wow tokens so it really doesnt matter what now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Caelia View Post
    That would make me lose interest in the game so fast.
    I hate games that are trying to go realistic with their graphics, not to mention they age very poorly as well compared to games with a more cartoony feel.
    But wouldnt it make you go wow if you could walk around goldshire in VR in super realistic graphics?

Dont get me wrong i love the wow universe its one of the things that still keeps me going,

Deleted
    I find the alt situation on the verge of unacceptable. Its near impossible not feeling like you gimping yourself when you're doing WQ on an alt. Suramar 2nd time is derp, but so far not as derp as I had feared.

WQ's feels like many daylies, handle it, at least I have more of a say in which ones I do, though I'm feeling the lazyness/indifference towards them creeping in.

EN is decent, but doesn't feel epic, but hell that's all subjective.

Loving mythic + with mates, hating it in pugs.

Overall on a boredom scale from 1-5 I'm at a 3 - I still enjoy doing stuff but the feeling of AP being such a endless chore (to the point where you're just waiting for the next research), Having to herb to not wreck my wallet and the abundance of quests my inner fucktard tells me I should do is wearing me down.

The grind is not very entertaining.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

If you have one, maybe two, toons then Legion is great. The more you have then you're facing a wall - huge commitment of time.

Since legion has been out I find it very frustrating and find myself playing mostly to keep in touch with my RL friends. Whereas before it was to play and spend time (in Skype) with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still pretty happy with the expansion. Loved Nightmare from a lore perspective and a mechanical perspective. Hoping to see a bit more difficult content come out of Nighthold but hey, man, it's fun so far.

Best expansion since MoP I think, and from the way things are looking, it may even top it.

Deleted
    I'm not doing as much pvp as I want to, as I'm still gearing (844) and doing mythic / mythic + and world quests / rep farming. I enjoy suramar even though it is a bit grindy. Would like if the achievements from there would be obtainable without that rev-exalted grind.

I don't know about bored but I'm tired of doing the same content over and over without getting any decent loot.
    "He who lives without discipline dies without honor" - Viking proverb

But wouldnt it make you go wow if you could walk around goldshire in VR in super realistic graphics?
    It would probably make me vomit, to be honest. VR is going to fall into a nauseating uncanny valley.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"