drop chance may get higher for each AK. just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Illumy View Post
    Maybe a stupid question, but do you have to be Outlaw speced for the Bindings to drop or can any Rogue get them as a drop from NL and Vault?
    Can't be 100% certain right now, however AFAIK every other hidden skin has dropped for people while in another spec, so this is likely the same.

Deleted
    So let me get this straight. It seems to ONLY be gated behind AK6? Can anyone confirm that you don't need Nightfallen exalted?

Quote Originally Posted by Iheartcorgis View Post
    So let me get this straight. It seems to ONLY be gated behind AK6? Can anyone confirm that you don't need Nightfallen exalted?
    Nightfallen rep was never taken into consideration. Only question was about Valajar/Highmountain, but we have a confirmed drop from Ash'Golm from a rogue which has only Nightfallen, while Ixzo has both. Basically too much different cases are starting to pop up so we're starting to think that rep have actually no impact.

Anyway i have updated the OP - everything is in there.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    If its not gated behind rep, only AK5-6 then its time farm dungeons my friends 0/

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    If its not gated behind rep, only AK5-6 then its time farm dungeons my friends 0/
    I'm at AK5, tomorrow morning AK6. I'm not exalted with anyone, but I'm farming NL right now since I really don't feel good, and I have nothing better to do. I'll let you guys know if I get it in a while lol

So the first guy who got the binding also had AK6?

Quote Originally Posted by Eikooc View Post
    So the first guy who got the binding also had AK6?
    He had AK5 for the left (plus Valajar/Highmountain Exalted) and then got the right soon after hitting AK6.

I mean the other guy who only got the right binding

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eikooc View Post
    I mean the other guy who only got the right binding
    Klaes from Frostmourne was the other rogue that got the right binding. Photos back on page 51 of him receiving it, and he had nothing exalted except for Nightfallen I believe.

Deleted
    Well that was disapoiting, theories posted here in the thread are a way way better way to earn the appearence....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Too bad, all that searching and awesome speculation and all we have to show for it is yet another gated drop "quest". Looking at balance druids, same thing. Just when I thought Blizzard had really started to get creative.
    Should've been just a really low dropchance imho, would be similar to the original

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Should've been just a really low dropchance imho, would be similar to the original
    Maybe it is? who knows it can just be a realy low drop change on ak lvl 5 and 6. maybe you don't even need the rep. Its just that every rogue who got it had HM and vala exhalted.

Deleted
    if i take all information together we have so far, it seems like the higher the ak the higher the drop chance. Maybe reputation increases the dropchance as well, but it is not a requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Citrush View Post
    if i take all information together we have so far, it seems like the higher the ak the higher the drop chance. Maybe reputation increases the dropchance as well, but it is not a requirement.
    not exactly sure how you come to that conclusion with a huge sample of 2 people, only 1 of which has both as far as we know...?

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    So, what are the exact requirements do we know yet? Reps required? AK required?
    No one knows for sure. Those that seem to have had the left half drop seem to have had Valajar/Highmountain at exalted and had AK5. There seems to have been 2 drops of the right binding and both just seemed to have AK6.

So right now it's unclear exactly how important rep is, however we would have probably had more drop reports if it just needed AK5 for the left.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alnilam81 View Post
    No one knows for sure. Those that seem to have had the left half drop seem to have had Valajar/Highmountain at exalted and had AK5. There seems to have been 2 drops of the right binding and both just seemed to have AK6.

So right now it's unclear exactly how important rep is, however we would have probably had more drop reports if it just needed AK5 for the left.
    I'm currently revered with all and just running NL normal to see if it drops. So far, 7 runs later, still nothing. I'm still doing this for science...and TF.

Quote Originally Posted by Octavane View Post
    I'm currently revered with all and just running NL normal to see if it drops. So far, 7 runs later, still nothing. I'm still doing this for science...and TF.
    I've done a few run too (i'm AK5) but nothing so far. What AK are you?

hey guys i got my first binding today from vault just wondering how to get to thrymjaris in stormhiem? i tlk to vethis but he wont fly me up to her??

Quote Originally Posted by Darixx View Post
    hey guys i got my first binding today from vault just wondering how to get to thrymjaris in stormhiem? i tlk to vethis but he wont fly me up to her??
    Lorna's Watch, talk to Vethis, take me to top of peak. She's a few yards away from your landing point.

Also, some info about your AK, reps, and stuff would probably be nice.