Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DG01 View Post
    With these notions in mind, let's have a look at our player character while he listens to X'era.

They double over in pain.

At any point, thorough the various errands it sends the player to across the world in a journey of self/Illidan discovery, there is not once a moment in which the player character is welcoming and receptive to the whispers. Whenever they occur, the character slows to a cripple, and they hold their head between hands, the model nearly folds on itself in a depiction of pure mental agony.
    Mine does not. I reach the spot where the events trigger, and the talking head appears and the voice starts, and the extra action button appears. If I move out of the area, the extra action button goes away. Move back in, the talking head reappears and the voice blah blah. No doubled over or anything.

I know the PCs were like that in beta, but it hasn't happened to me on live.

Just sayin'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    Mine does not. I reach the spot where the events trigger, and the talking head appears and the voice starts, and the extra action button appears. If I move out of the area, the extra action button goes away. Move back in, the talking head reappears and the voice blah blah. No doubled over or anything.

I know the PCs were like that in beta, but it hasn't happened to me on live.

Just sayin'.
    The first few quests were doing it, eventually it stopped for some reason. Also love being scolded by Xe'ra even though I didn't play in BC and killed Illidan >_>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by n7stormreaver View Post
    b. Apparently, Khadgar tries to bind Illidan soul back to his body in Mythic Nighthold using said stone, but it backfires due to otherworldly force and has terrible consequences for Khadgar
    Is this the "Khadgar is the final boss of legion" stuff I've been hearing?

Well they need to ensure that even LFR heroes understand it, sadly.

Deleted
    Illidan is a failure, he failed from the day he was born until he died. X'era is just a plot device to "correct" certain events, to show the player that all his failures actually were progress. Remember, what we see is not reality, but visions granted to us telepathically. X'era is a narcissistic Illidan fanboy.

Remember, that isn't actually Xe'ra, it's a Naaru backup computer with a copy of Xe'ra, and we're told explicitly that only a Naaru of Xe'ra's line can operate it correctly. Of course there would be side effects from our use of downloading it into our heads.