Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jk1895 View Post
    Still no flying?! Such idiots...
    "Flying will be added to the Legion portion of the game mid-expansion."

It was part of a QA that came out before the game released. I don't think we are quite to that mid-expansion point yet

15+ Year Old Account
    How long must we watch the stream before we are eligible for the title?

Quote Originally Posted by aeuhe4yxzhds View Post
    Stop sucking and learn to play. You dont need to use flask or potions on the first pulls when everyone fails to stuff. You need to start using them when you die to enrage or healers being oom.

Stop using it on guaranteed wipes.

Don't be this kind of raider...

Quote Originally Posted by Cazmosis View Post
    The least intrusive piece (next to wrist) would be hidden before the MOST intrusive piece. The two aircraft carriers you've been forced to wear on your dress for 10 years? really?
    My english is to poor to understand sorry.
    But i think i know what you mean, its more that DKs has been able to hide belt since transmog came out i 4.1(i think it was). and im just shocked its taken so long for them to make it hidden/invisible for everyone else. was expecting it before hidden shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Seriously, the blood trader is my #1 most anticipated thing in 7.1. Fuck the new raid, fuck Karazhan, I'm most excited about finally being able to use the 400+ bloods I've got sitting around to buy herbs, instead of having to pay a fucking fortune for them on the AH.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerbleeder View Post
    The most disappointing 'Hidden Artifact Appearance' challenge to date. Thanks Blizzard for having us and the community go around searching for weeks, only to have the entire damn process be "time gated".
    Have you seen the Ashbringer one?

As a Herbalist - Alchemist, I was waiting for the blood vendor to make use the Blood of sargeras... but the things you trade them for are a joke... seriously? 1 blood of sargeras for 5 felslate? for just 1 prospect?

At least give alchemist something usefull to do with blood of sargeras... this vendor is just a troll attempt to bad designed professions..

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Exactly like it says in the post below this: Exorsus.
    Ah ok -- I was wondering what was up with that. I was confused there for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    As a Herbalist - Alchemist, I was waiting for the blood vendor to make use the Blood of sargeras... but the things you trade them for are a joke... seriously? 1 blood of sargeras for 5 felslate? for just 1 prospect?

At least give alchemist something usefull to do with blood of sargeras... this vendor is just a troll attempt to bad designed professions..
    How is 5 felslate not better than them sitting in your bank?

- - - Updated - - -

How long does it take for the title to register?

Fire mages can talk to Archmage Melis to hide the floating flame orbs of Felo'melorn in Patch 7.1.
    Would be nice to change with the artifact skin, not hide or stay the same. Like the hidden artifact skin screams for stars or starry orbs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    Cry. Fucking. More.

Jesus christ, you can't possibly be serious enough to live your life this way. It was hidden, and now it's not. No one ever told you to search the entirety of Azeroth with tinfoil hat threads, that was something you subjected yourself to. It was bound to show up, and now it has. And now you want to cry about it?
    Agreed its there if you want if not ohh

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    How do I pronounce the russian name? I don't mean that to be insulting -- I'm asking so when I say it out loud I know how to enunciate it.
    That's "Exorsus" in Cyrillic alphabet, isn't it?

Hidden belt?! Yesssssss

Quote Originally Posted by Banquetto View Post
    That's "Exorsus" in Cyrillic alphabet, isn't it?
    Apparently. As someone else pointed out to me, that name is one post below. I thought maybe "Exorsus" a mistake or something but I don't know any russian. One of these days I should invest a little time so I'm more familiar with it.

Deleted
    I thought that Outlaw hidden artifact was already known....

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Wrong, Agility back in Classic gave tanks aka Warriors Dodge.

How much rage did a dodge generate again?

The whole reason tanks got a Thunderfury was because of aoe threat generation. Just because it was incidentally good aoe something does not mean that was the intended role of the item.

Either way, Imma get me a thunderfury. U mad bro?

Deleted
    Arcane Artifact was found too.

The most disappointing 'Hidden Artifact Appearance' challenge to date. Thanks Blizzard for having us and the community go around searching for weeks, only to have the entire damn process be "time gated". What a fucking joke!!!!! That will be the last time I will ever fall for this bullshit again. NEVER AGAIN will I participate in this wild goose egg bullshit. I dont care if its a new dagger that fires Unicorn farts.

Seriously though, what a horrible design and disappointment to the greatest legendary weapon in game. The fact that they lied to us post after post, telling us its in game. But they never said, hey guys "its time gated"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/10 score. 1 point for trolling us @Developers!

They didn't lie, they said it was "Working as intended". They never said it wasn't time-gated, and many people believed it would be. They said in this post that some steps still may be missing, but you need TWO drops, not just one. And the drop rate might be low, which means you'll have to farm for it.

I get it, you wanted to be the first to find it, you enjoyed the hunt for it, only to find out that your time was wasted because it was time-gated. It's nobody's fault but your own that you took the time to try to figure it out, knowing full-well that it was quite possibly time-gated.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    Wrong, Agility back in Classic gave tanks aka Warriors Dodge.
    Sure, but that wasn't why warriors used it. It was because of the crazy threat generation of the proc ability.

The most disappointing 'Hidden Artifact Appearance' challenge to date. Thanks Blizzard for having us and the community go around searching for weeks, only to have the entire damn process be "time gated". What a fucking joke!!!!! That will be the last time I will ever fall for this bullshit again. NEVER AGAIN will I participate in this wild goose egg bullshit. I dont care if its a new dagger that fires Unicorn farts.

Seriously though, what a horrible design and disappointment to the greatest legendary weapon in game. The fact that they lied to us post after post, telling us its in game. But they never said, hey guys "its time gated"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/10 score. 1 point for trolling us @Developers!
    Speak for yourself. I liked the hunt and the looks.