Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Been waiting for the slime for 18 hours 30 minutes....how much longer?

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwall View Post
    Been waiting for the slime for 18 hours 30 minutes....how much longer?
    There is no set time. I been at it nealy 12 hours and a person with me has been at it for nearly 20.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Could everyone please check the macro below and post the result along with your status?
    I tried the macro and it worked for me. I just finished talking to Timolain and all four parts on the macro are marked true.

11 hours and 30min's no spawn.

Fuck this until they fix it I just can't care anymore. This on top of the grind to get the next item is BS.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Ventashar View Post
    I tried the macro and it worked for me. I just finished talking to Timolain and all four parts on the macro are marked true.
    Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Awesome, thanks for the confirmation.

if i get with the macro

Prince Tortheldrin : true
    Talked to NPC : true
    Can the slime drop Timolain : true
    Can you fish up the shard : false

i can fish or i have to wait the slime?

Quote Originally Posted by Rykspirit51 View Post
    if i get with the macro

Prince Tortheldrin : true
    Talked to NPC : true
    Can the slime drop Timolain : true
    Can you fish up the shard : false

i can fish or i have to wait the slime?
    You have to wait for the slime. Using the Phylactery dropped by the slime is what enables you to fish the shard.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

You have to wait for the slime. Using the Phylactery dropped by the slime is what enables you to fish the shard.
    woot ! no spawn 19hours

I'm at wits end for this fishing part. I talked to the ghost and everything, at 1.8k fish in my bags still no shard.
    Whose idea was this seriously, there should be a hardcap for these kinds of things in case of extremely unlucky rng.

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post
    I'm at wits end for this fishing part. I talked to the ghost and everything, at 1.8k fish in my bags still no shard.
    Whose idea was this seriously, there should be a hardcap for these kinds of things in case of extremely unlucky rng.
    Are you serious bro? How dare you lash out against those who bless us with the great RNG. Who do you think you are man? You'll take the RNG and like it.

Quote Originally Posted by MintChocCip View Post
    Right there with you

so does anyone have any idea if you need to be near the slime spawn for the fishing part? or will anywhere in the river do? There is currently a rather large contingent of horde waiting on the slime and they dont take kindly to fishing near them

Quote Originally Posted by dougalsfunnie View Post
    so does anyone have any idea if you need to be near the slime spawn for the fishing part? or will anywhere in the river do? There is currently a rather large contingent of horde waiting on the slime and they dont take kindly to fishing near them
    I can't say for certain, but I think that as long as your minimap shows Thondroril River you're good.

Deleted
    definetly 5man tag, 35man raid is pissed

I can confirm that there are limitations on the number of people tagging the mob.

Killed the slime twice this last half hour.
    Everytime in raid, everytime able to hit the mob before he dies.
    But unable to loot (the health bar was greyed out).

Some People in the raid were able to loot (but unable to know exactly how many), so this was not a faction tag.

I can deal with a long spawn time, but this limitation on the mob tagging is seriously broken. Think it's a bug, I've just opened a ticket to have more information regarding the tag limit.

BTW : other people here have kills on this last hour ? I've jump on a few servers, and multiple of them were reporting mob spawn around 9:00 PM. Or a coincidance, or the pop is not random. I've killed it myself twice between 9:20 and 9:30 AM.

LOL, don't go realm hopping like I did, thinking you're slick. Ganked multiple times by massive throngs of flagged Alliance.

Back to tapping my targeting macro once I get unflagged...

XD

Full of optimism I began my camp at 1am. Waited for 8 hours, still no spawn in my phase, finally got a kill in another phase via group finder. Spent the rest of the day fishing. 2600 casts all up to finally get the shard. Fun was not had.

Around 1100ish casts and I got my shard. I fished down stream in private near the lake waterfall so location doesnt matter as long as the map says you're at the river.
    Last edited by pallyken; 2016-10-01 at 08:33 AM. Reason: typo

I got lucky with the slime, got my kill as soon as I got there. Took just over 1200 casts for the Shard.

I started waiting yesterday at 9:00 am or so. I was prety excited. Hours pased, I waited till 16:20 because i had to go to work. I couldn't do any WQ or any kind of content. I came back from work, at 21:15 and nothing appeared even when i was out. I waited till 4:20. Nothing at all. I have gone now, at 11:10, i asked again because i saw some familiar faces of my waiting, and they said nothign spawned. More than 26 hours. This happened in Dun Modr EU. It is just ridiculous.

I tried to phase, but in other realms was almost the same. I give up, i have lost more than 18 hours doing absolutely nothing. Some say "you cant complain, is optional content that does not affect your progress, if you have to wait it is because you want". Well, yes, but that does not mean this is a f+cking pain in the ass.

I would fish 1mill times instead of waiting a fucking 5 man-faction tagged mob with a ridiculous LONG respawn.

GL everyone, i will try this again some months in the future.