Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    yeah must suck not having a 70% representation in top ST logs right?

I have to wonder if any of you that do nothing but cry about the death of the warrior actually play the class now. My numbers have definitely gone down some, but not so much as to make me an auto bench in raids. The only time I have issue maintaining my place in the meters is only when accompanied by people that are much, much higher geared than I am.

Been maining a warrior since October of 2006, we always get nerfed when new expansions hit then ignored until we start roflstomping again midtier and again at end of an expansion, every other class has to slowly creep up to our awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    yeah must suck not having a 70% representation in top ST logs right?
    You mean like <insert class here> had every tier without getting nerfed to the ground? When was the last time you saw arms warrior on top st damage the previous expansions? Well that's what I thought

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    I have to wonder if any of you that do nothing but cry about the death of the warrior actually play the class now. My numbers have definitely gone down some, but not so much as to make me an auto bench in raids. The only time I have issue maintaining my place in the meters is only when accompanied by people that are much, much higher geared than I am.
    Well for pure patchwerk fights they are ok still. not top but upper half. Only problem is arms is the most unforgiving melee class when there are either constant adds or a lot of moving in and out. They nerfed arms only strong trait in raids.
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2016-10-01 at 05:33 AM.

This are the logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...e=1&dataset=90

Arms is a perfectly fine and viable class DPS wise.

So yeah warrior is viable, you can play it, enjoy it and if you are good get a good dps. Even if you are a hardocre player. Actually the TOP dps in the world for Mythic this week has been a warrior.

Warrior were OP, now warrior are good and fine.

And there is not much to debate.

Fury though... fury needs a solution to gameplay and damage.

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    You mean like <insert class here> had every tier without getting nerfed to the ground? When was the last time you saw arms warrior on top st damage the previous expansions? Well that's what I thought
    basically till the entirety of HFC Progression?

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    basically till the entirety of HFC Progression?
    Arms was only good on sweeping strike fights like velhari. Afaik it has never been top for single target, but correct me if im wrong, there could be fights that i've forgotten about.

They are fun and fast phased - Playing FOTM classes will only make you grow tierd of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zimi View Post
    This are the logs:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...e=1&dataset=90

Arms is a perfectly fine and viable class DPS wise.

So yeah warrior is viable, you can play it, enjoy it and if you are good get a good dps. Even if you are a hardocre player. Actually the TOP dps in the world for Mythic this week has been a warrior.

Warrior were OP, now warrior are good and fine.

And there is not much to debate.

Fury though... fury needs a solution to gameplay and damage.
    Bottom 1/3 of the classes--doing just great!

Like--the top DPS in the world this week...did you even look at how the kill transpired??? It was a perfect storm for him to do it. Literally RNG + people dying and giving a great big ole' execute phase. But complete statistical outliers make the general class completely OK, right?

I was afraid that there will be a lot of people like that guy saying "Look, logs!" when people are clearly whining about absolute randomness and legendaries being a must have for rotation to even work.

Yes, all of the top parses have best possible legendary drop luck AND best possible proc rate.

Here is the question: If 1 person out of 1 000 000 won a million dollars, does that mean that everyone gets 1 dollar? No. Same here.

It is fairly interesting seeing how much arms drops as you drop percentiles. If nothing else it proves how much gear/luck is involved with it's success.

Quote Originally Posted by patpizza View Post
    It is fairly interesting seeing how much arms drops as you drop percentiles. If nothing else it proves how much gear/luck is involved with it's success.
    Exactly. I especially like how Survival hunters are OP on potato ratings