Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Grobbulus is on broken shore near tomb of sargeras

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    There is definitely no undead at the Tomb of Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    Does anyone know what is for?
    You can track it by just clicking through links on Wowhead, it's a drop from an alliance outrunner for a barrens quest.

I think the conversations are likely a mid-chain point where we end up discussing something with Bolvar. The Jilted Former Lover angle might go somewhere, but no idea where.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscereality View Post
    There is definitely no undead at the Tomb of Sargeras.
    Ill go to my screens once home, i am pretty sure i saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    I never once saw her ever spawn on beta, damn lotta nithogg spawned though. A quick search on Icy Vein's world boss page even yields "Ana-Mouz never graced us with her presence on the beta realms".

Hell, no one even knows where she spawns other than "Felsoul Hold" in Suramar. You got any proof of her being killed? a video or something?

Edit: typo.
    I can't seem to find any videos or sources right now, but I am certain that I saw towellie form a group for her to kill her, she was in a huge fel pool in felsoul hold and she was kinda just sitting in the pool, also even if I'm wrong aren't all drops already datamined?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kalendaan View Post
    I can't seem to find any videos or sources right now, but I am certain that I saw towellie form a group for her to kill her, she was in a huge fel pool in felsoul hold and she was kinda just sitting in the pool, also even if I'm wrong aren't all drops already datamined?
    Nope, hidden skins and their items WERE dataminable, but their sources were not. If they were, rogues n such would have figured out their artifact looooooong ago.

Ok after all these pages, I guess we can all agree on something, the closest we've come to the appearances

Frost artifact - the extra conversations for Arthas and the Arthas' King speech stuff, I'm not frost so I haven't really looked into this

Unholy - Putricide's hidden journal and lab, it seems to have been implemented in 7.0.3 but we just can't find, I was talking to a friend and mentioned that the lich king sent his servants to the broken shore for more resources and how it could be the ley line,
    he then said what if the ship crashed near the shores, I then swam (yes) all around the broken isles trying to find some clues, I always kept finding something even way over the shore line, there was always a ship crashed or a giant fish carcus,
    a shit ton of elven structures sunken even well into stormheim, one thing i found was this big kraken creature sitting in the middle of a elven structure http://imgur.com/tCRChEK, I started fighting him, he did not hit back,
    just stood there and took my shots, here is his location on the map http://imgur.com/L2JRpMG, I'm currently AK 6 I highly highly doubt it has anything to do over AK 5, I have also seen many book models all over the broken isles just scattered in weird ass areas, but never intractable just models for aesthetics

maybe if we put more time into Putricide's journal or Arthas' conversations we can move forward with this, I really feel like these could be it

Deleted
    Does Putricide have any lore whatsoever? Can't find anything

Deleted
    I am trying to sqeeze any information out of the GM's. Only information i got so far is that both frost and unholy appearance is in the game and IS obtaineble right now.

So just curious - has anyone tried farming putricides third creation from the Violet Hold with over AK6? Balance druids get their piece from the first boss in DHT after AK6. Sorry if this was already tried and or suggested

Quote Originally Posted by Lucasg View Post
    The answer you seek is in the link you posted.

A secret lab doesn't necessarily have to be in Northrend either, it's entirely possible its somewhere on the Broken Isle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    The answer you seek is in the link you posted.
    No it isn't

The runed scroll fits with the frost DK hidden skin text, so it might be relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    So just curious - has anyone tried farming putricides third creation from the Violet Hold with over AK6? Balance druids get their piece from the first boss in DHT after AK6. Sorry if this was already tried and or suggested
    both and sadly nothing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pandrex View Post
    I am trying to sqeeze any information out of the GM's. Only information i got so far is that both frost and unholy appearance is in the game and IS obtaineble right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by kalendaan View Post
    same here, both me and my friend asked a GM and got the exact same answer, its very obtainable right now

Which is information we knew already and have know for a while, GM's will NOT give out any hints what so ever. If Blizz was to ever give a hint, it would be a Tweet or post from Lore/Dev's. GM's are nothing more than customer service reps, like the minimum wage paid ones standing behind the counter at a store.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandrex View Post
    same here, both me and my friend asked a GM and got the exact same answer, its very obtainable right now

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    No it isn't

The runed scroll fits with the frost DK hidden skin text, so it might be relevant.
    Lrn 2 wowhead

Quote Originally Posted by Segaki View Post
    Ill go to my screens once home, i am pretty sure i saw him.

I think you're confusing Grobbulus with Brutallus, the Pit Lord.

Can you all please stop asking GMs? they don't know anything seriously stop they arent reliable

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Lrn 2 wowhead
    Nice shitpost asshat but it says literally nothing about the scroll

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Stacie; 2016-10-02 at 09:20 AM. Reason: INFRACTION

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Nice shitpost asshat but it says literally nothing about the scroll
    http://www.wowhead.com/quest=3513/the-runed-scroll