Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Admittedly, I haven't fully leveled a Demon Hunter yet (I don't really like how it plays that much).
    To be honest, I had assumed that people were doing what has happened with certain characters (*cough cough Literally every Old God cough*) that haven't been fleshed out too much in-game. I think we can all recall how people who liked the Old Gods would take single-line quotes from them, their worshippers, and bystanders and then make entire threads about how a single Old God could beat up Sargeras, and how they can't die, and how the Legion was a puny army relative to those of the Old Gods, etc. I didn't realize she had a role in the Demon Hunter campaign.
    You should really play it, man! Not because only to see for yourself, but they legitimately have very distinct personalities. I think Blizzard did a good job with the Illidari, which sucks since we know they will be as relevant as any new character next expansion.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karadros View Post
    What? Noooo! I like her withered look.
    She ate the fruit, so she is cures same as Voltrais(her voice and looks are cool tho don't worry)

But her breasts are way too small to be Korvas lol

Maiev and Illidan is the most likely to happen since heroes of the storm is hiting a lot about that with the warden tyrande and lunara sentry skin, also the novel kinda hit that many times with the silky hair(weird to think Maiev touching the Illidan hair while he is sleeping and the battle in the summit with breast to breast as lovers while she was sensing the fire of illidan) maybe that was a bit fanservice but blizzard usually like to trolling his baseplayer

Gonna be that guy, Kor'vas is kind of a trash character. LOL

inb4 the next inquisition
    Originally Posted by Tradewind
    Well yeah, did you see the daughter? 0/10, would not bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan will always love Tyrande. We knew this in WCIII:Frozen Throne

"Whatever I may be - whatever I may become in this world - know that I will always look out for you, Tyrande."

And with that new cinematic of when Illidan falls at the Black Temple, his last thought is of Tyrande. Gotta admit, it is a little sad.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    And with that new cinematic of when Illidan falls at the Black Temple, his last thought is of Tyrande. Gotta admit, it is a little sad.
    I got the impression there, that since that scene was of way back at the beginning when they were like teenagers, that he realized that she could maybe have loved him had he been less impetuous, because her expression showed that she was upset and sad at his lack of understanding of what Cenarius was telling him. And also, in that moment, he seemed to understand what Cenarius was saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    Maiev and Illidan is the most likely to happen since heroes of the storm is hiting a lot about that with the warden tyrande and lunara sentry skin, also the novel kinda hit that many times with the silky hair(weird to think Maiev touching the Illidan hair while he is sleeping and the battle in the summit with breast to breast as lovers while she was sensing the fire of illidan) maybe that was a bit fanservice but blizzard usually like to trolling his baseplayer
    He'll never have Tyrande, but if he finally accepts that and that this fact was his own fault, he might be able to move on. And yeah, that chest-to-chest as lovers with Maiev was nice, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post

He'll never have Tyrande, but if he finally accepts that and that this fact was his own fault, he might be able to move on. And yeah, that chest-to-chest as lovers with Maiev was nice, lol
    He actually did in the book, he mention once his brother and tyrande but them he tell himself(don't think about it move on idiot) even he wonder how would be his life if he did other choices, i would like to see more about that when he returns

Kor'vas and Thalyssra, sitting in a mana tree...

I always thought that there was something strange about how much Maiev wanted to lock Illidan and watch over him... personally.

Yandere much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Illidan joins and they became three

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diannak View Post
    Illidan joins and they became three
    lmao

/10char

7+ Year Old Account
    k i s s i n g
    :3

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Is there something in-game that tells us who she is? I guess I must have just missed it.
    she's literally one of the first characters you work with in azsuna, is very important for demon hunters and is in the harbinger short.

http://wow.gamepedia.com/Kor%27vas_Bloodthorn
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-10-01 at 06:51 PM. Reason: typo

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I know all that, I'm just asking if there was something in-game that says, "Hey, this is that girl from the video."
    well.... the harbinger vid comes up for demon hunters when you look at the pool of judgement.
    doesnt really say anything about her but.... ye, its something

Formerly known as Arafal

7+ Year Old Account
    Arrrrrrrg, that's not what I'm asking. Stahp it.
    read my edit

Formerly known as Arafal

Arluin, is an amazing character

Nah, we all know Maiev and Illidan will release they are literally the same character and make beautiful edgelord babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    k i s s i n g
    :3
    s c i s s o r i n g

Oh yah! Kor'vas is totally legit, man!