Page 1 of 2
LastLast

T 19 Paladin PoV

So there wasnt one of these already and finding a ret PoV can be pretty hard so....

Last edited by sexybeast; 2016-10-03 at 12:00 AM. Reason: added ursoc
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Is this you, OP? Or, at least, are you in eXsto?

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Is this you, OP? Or, at least, are you in eXsto?
    up its me pal, why?
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Was just wondering why you guys weren't publicly logging. It's not like anyone's going to beat you to server first :-) No big deal, I'm just an avid spectator of the realm's raiding scene, it's nice to see how everyone's getting on :-) (Gz on a good start to the tier btw!)
    Last edited by ThePants999; 2016-10-01 at 12:14 AM.

Thanks! I love stuff like this. Thanks for the PoV, but post this in the videos/YouTube video advertisement thread because this might get closed because it's considered advertising.

I'm not saying I want it to be closed as a ret Paladins pov is really hard to come by and it seems you play well, just making sure you post it there as well just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by ThePants999 View Post
    Was just wondering why you guys weren't publicly logging. It's not like anyone's going to beat you to server first :-) No big deal, I'm just an avid spectator of the realm's raiding scene, it's nice to see how everyone's getting on :-) (Gz on a good start to the tier btw!)
    thanks man it's more for world ranks (even though postal are trying to go 7 day a week hard-core lul) we are pushing pretty hard for as high as we can get so the officer team don't want us whoring for epeenis points lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Thanks! I love stuff like this. Thanks for the PoV, but post this in the videos/YouTube video advertisement thread because this might get closed because it's considered advertising.

I'm not saying I want it to be closed as a ret Paladins pov is really hard to come by and it seems you play well, just making sure you post it there as well just in case.
    defo not advertising my channel but can see how it looks that way, there's a sticky for t18 but not 19, thought this could be the start of t19'a one.

anyone is more than welcome to post there vids on this thread, hopefully it'll become a sticky and a way to see what other guilds are doing or how their spec will preform. I won't get any cash from this (and most likely other vids) due to music in the background so there's not really much need to advertise my channel. hopefully I won't have a cold going forward for the rough breathing and random sniffing going on too lol
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Hey what addon are you using to have the next ability you need to use displayed on the left like that? I really like that layout.

Quote Originally Posted by Azurescenss View Post
    Hey what addon are you using to have the next ability you need to use displayed on the left like that? I really like that layout.
    Its a WA atm, it's the in development hekili addon, just as a WA. if you !retwa in the ret discord it will point you towards it, I'm on mobile atm so it won't show up for me :/
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sexybeast View Post
    thanks man it's more for world ranks (even though postal are trying to go 7 day a week hard-core lul) we are pushing pretty hard for as high as we can get so the officer team don't want us whoring for epeenis points lol.
    Hahah, that's a pretty solid reason - thanks!

Nice work! Well played, made your raid team look silly on a fight that RET is supposed to lag behind on. Good Job!

- - - Updated - - -

how come at 45 secs you gain the Retribution buff but i did not see anyone die? quick battle rez or?

Deleted
    I support this thread as long as it's presentable!

Why do people use TelleMeWhen, just wondering
    Last edited by Divinexve; 2016-10-01 at 07:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

I use "tell me when". Its a nice guide for rotation if you are comfortable using that kind of thing.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    up its me pal, why?
    I'm so sorry to derail the thread with an OT question, but I noticed you opened with Wake/Crusade > TV etc instead of building to 5HP > Crusade > FV > Wake > FV.

Is your opener the best one?

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    I'm so sorry to derail the thread with an OT question, but I noticed you opened with Wake/Crusade > TV etc instead of building to 5HP > Crusade > FV > Wake > FV.

Is your opener the best one?
    crusades damage is mostly back weighted (most of it comes at the end) so if you have the full 30 seconds of it due to relics you get one hell of a hard hitting wake at the end of your burst.

Ifor you pop wake after crusade you don't get the end one inside of crusade where the big hit happens.
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    crusades damage is mostly back weighted (most of it comes at the end) so if you have the full 30 seconds of it due to relics you get one hell of a hard hitting wake at the end of your burst.

Ifor you pop wake after crusade you don't get the end one inside of crusade where the big hit happens.
    Interesting. So the 52% increased DMG wake at the end of crusade is worth popping it just before activation? I will absolutely try this opener out. Of course, this becomes irrelevant if you do not have any Wrath of the Ashbringer relics correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Glarolas View Post
    Nice work! Well played, made your raid team look silly on a fight that RET is supposed to lag behind on. Good Job!

- - - Updated - - -

how come at 45 secs you gain the Retribution buff but i did not see anyone die? quick battle rez or?
    I got really lucky on the kill, didn't have any shit tof deal with on second platform meaning basically 100% uptime on boss there, that's massive.

our hpriest died, you can hear the call to res him, it was super quick cause he canceled the angel they get when they die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rothg View Post
    Interesting. So the 52% increased DMG wake at the end of crusade is worth popping it just before activation? I will absolutely try this opener out. Of course, this becomes irrelevant if you do not have any Wrath of the Ashbringer relics correct?
    yeah, you'd need all 30 seconds to make it work
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Added our ursoc kill
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel

Its TMW rotation viable also in Mithyc?

ill use it on HC and perform pretty well.

wich is the spec of the rogue on your raid?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
    Its TMW rotation viable also in Mithyc?

ill use it on HC and perform pretty well.

wich is the spec of the rogue on your raid?
    Its a WA not a tmw.

he played assassination I believe
    Now as Blood Elf
    My Youtube Channel