Quote Originally Posted by Djxinator View Post
    Did Six-Feather Fan get nerfed? Its only doing 2% of my damage.
    No nerfs that we know of, unless stealth nerfed. I think you had poor luck if anything.
    Sometimes streaming on Twitch.tv, leave me a follow or a message if you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    *tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

How do you simulate which trinkets are better? currently using 835 SFF and 845 TT rabbit foot w/ mastery and just got 835 baton

Deleted
    Should I use 875 http://www.wowhead.com/item=139325/s...ges&bonus=1807 with a socket over 835 Shock-baton?

Is there a trink list some where i can reference? I cant find one. Currently have 855 appendages, 850 alchemist stone, and 850 memento. I dont know which to use. I think memento is probable better than appendages but im not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    Is there a trink list some where i can reference? I cant find one. Currently have 855 appendages, 850 alchemist stone, and 850 memento. I dont know which to use. I think memento is probable better than appendages but im not sure.
    Go to AskMrRobot and run a new simulation, load in your character and you will see that you can select alternative trinkets and specify their item level.
    For instance my Shaman has 865 Tempered Egg - in contrast to this trinket:
    855 Appendages is a massive dps loss
    850 Memento is a minor 2094 dps decrease
    850 Alchy stone I cannot find for a compairson.

I tend to trust the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonzy View Post
    Should I use 875 http://www.wowhead.com/item=139325/s...ges&bonus=1807 with a socket over 835 Shock-baton?
    Nope. Appendages is pretty bad because it deals physical damage. Shock Baton scales better because of mastery and landslide (Agility = Attackpower = Spellpower).

Quote Originally Posted by Firminator View Post
    Either AMR if you trust the site, or sim them yourself via simcraft. I think Memento should take over appendages actually.

*tips m'fedora*

M'lady if you would be so kind to slob me knob seeing as I held this door open for you.

Deleted
    A bit of continue to my previous question:

I tried simming between 875 Spontaneous Appendages with socket and 835 Devilsaur's Shock-baton. Both Simcraft and Ask Mr.Robot said that I would do about 5-7 k more with Shock-baton, but after trying 4 times on dummies (by doing around 50 m damage each try), Spontaneous Appendages always came ahead. I noticed that I always had more Stormbringer procs on those tries so it might have skewed the results a bit. Could I have some kind of insight on this?

Thanks all with the AMR suggestion, I thought it was no longer free for some reason so I didnt sim on my own. Appreciate the help!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonzy View Post
    A bit of continue to my previous question:

I tried simming between 875 Spontaneous Appendages with socket and 835 Devilsaur's Shock-baton. Both Simcraft and Ask Mr.Robot said that I would do about 5-7 k more with Shock-baton, but after trying 4 times on dummies (by doing around 50 m damage each try), Spontaneous Appendages always came ahead. I noticed that I always had more Stormbringer procs on those tries so it might have skewed the results a bit. Could I have some kind of insight on this?
    That's because Appendages procs windfury and stormbringer (this is 2nd hand knowledge so it may or may not be true) and I don't think sims count those in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jpp View Post
    That's because Appendages procs windfury and stormbringer (this is 2nd hand knowledge so it may or may not be true) and I don't think sims count those in.
    Anyone know if it's true ? cause it would be better than my 850 memento (I have a 865 + gem appendage so 1k mastery and if it trigger our procs it's op)
    Last edited by mmoc0f11effab7; 2016-10-03 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by megamo View Post
    Is it true ? cause it would be better than my 850 memento (I have a 865 + gem appendage so 1k mastery and if it trigger our procs it's op)
    If you have the trinket then you can test it, simply stop attacking when you get a trinket proc and see if you get any procs from it. I don't have it so sadly I can't test it myself

Deleted
    I'll try tonight and give you an answer if no one did until then

Others have tested Appendages and it does indeed proc Stormbringer (less sure about Windfury) and Simcraft does not model this yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Others have tested Appendages and it does indeed proc Stormbringer (less sure about Windfury) and Simcraft does not model this yet.
    I can confirm I just tested and it procs SS but no windfury, considering it gives 1k mastery and proc SS with the 2/3% flat dps from tentacle I think it's a very good trinket in the end

Anyone found a cap for crash lightning? Was seeing how high i could get and got 768%, highly likely there is no limit.

http://imgur.com/a/yCQNs

Quote Originally Posted by Koix View Post
    Anyone found a cap for crash lightning? Was seeing how high i could get and got 768%, highly likely there is no limit.

http://imgur.com/a/yCQNs
    That's awesome

Is Six feather fan 835 ilvl worth 50k? I dont really know if I should buy it or not. i'm not having the best luck with trinkets. (still havent even gotten the WQ for shock baton)

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    Is Six feather fan 835 ilvl worth 50k? I dont really know if I should buy it or not. i'm not having the best luck with trinkets. (still havent even gotten the WQ for shock baton)
    wouldn't bother unless you're at 500k+ looking to burn gold, new content is getting released more and more and janary is only 2 months away for karazan and plus everything that comes with that content patch. you're asking if blowing 50k on a trinket that will be relevant for 2 months is worth it

If 50k is not issue SFF is totally worth it you won't be replacing it anytime soon and in two months time you'll still use it until a better trinket comes around and it actually drops for you.

Bought my 845 ilvl SFF for 200k never regreted it

P.S just be ready to randomly pull stuff in dungeons / raids :P

Quote Originally Posted by Espeonagetieler View Post
    Buy it. 50k is worth it for that thing... unless you have gold issues.
    Even on 835 its stronger than most 850+ trinkets.

*tips m'fedora*