Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    Good good, my guild is now 1/7 Heroic and I spent last night playing Total Rickall and Dungeon Fighter (All expansions), with real people too! And I've decided to really embrace my community manager role and post in bolded blue for the game.
    You should seriously use the [blizzquote=Allowyn] tag.

Originally Posted by Danner

Day 3 hotfixes
    • Danner's ability to post in blue has been nerfed. To the ground.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Allowyn
    Day 3 hotfixes
    • Danner's ability to post in blue has been nerfed. But he is still very much appreciated for pointing this out! <3
    - - - Updated - - -

Half Day Vote Count

Virothe: Marack (#72)
    Senna: Crackleslap (#77)

With 8 Players Alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.
    With 2 current votes on different targets, nobody gets lynched.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marack View Post
    Im ok as well... while doing the last of the mythic dungeons i needed for the week, I finally got a legendary item for my main. Was totally stoked! 1/7H with some time on dragons or ursoc tonight. We shall see what comes of it.

Celtic did claim DK back on D1 if i remember correctly.
    No, you're absolutely right, i forgot about it. Glad to see people are doing well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Well clearly not a tank going by his bonus win con.
    Yeah I'm not a tank. I'll come clean i don't mind. I'm the warlock. However, i don't have anything to do with the explosive trap specifically, i can only order my minions to run amuck and create chaos. I already used my ability and it didn't amount to anything. Feel free to ask away.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, there's only 7 hours left in the day, and I'm going to be on only sporadically due to much traveling. Because I will not vote myself and there's only one other vote out there:

Vote: Virothe
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Vote: Virothe
    You make me a sad Panda v_v

Vote: Marrak

DOWN WITH THE MILLENNIUM ITEMS!

I thought Virothe was the lock....

Vote Virothe

Deleted
    Vote Virothe

Really sorry about disappearing guys. Weekend full of drama llamas. I am not a dirty mangy shadow priest, I was just cursed by one and needed to die in order to live (because that makes sense AMIRITE?!?)

Anyways Im back now. Lets kill the will conditioner

7+ Year Old Account
    What was the flavor text you got about the shadow priest cursing you?

Curse sounds more like a lock then a priest.

- - - Updated - - -

33min til end of day. we going to have another no lynch?

10+ Year Old Account
    End of Day Phase 3!

The battle against the Heart of Corruotion had been brutal, especially being one DPS down. But they'd done it somehow. They'd managed to kill another part of the Nightmare. Yet again, they would have to leave another behind though. Virothe's Corpse just couldn't be resurrected through that much corruption and multilation.

Yet on his body, they found another story all together. Written in what looked like blood and scrawled obviously by someone who could not speak fluently any of the languages of Azeroth, the Hunter had instructions to cause as much Chaos as possible.

End of Day Phase 3

Virothe: Marack (#72), Senna (#83), Jynxie (#85), Celtic (#86)
    Senna: Crackleslap (#77)
    Marack: Virothe (#84)

With 8 Players Alive, it takes 5 votes to reach majority.
    With 6 current votes it takes 4 for a lynch.

Virothe has been lynched!

Everyone has 24 hours to submit their Night Phase actions.

Timer will go here when I can put it in... >_>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolecard
    Name: Rexxar
    Alignment: Chaotic
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Survival
    Cooldown: Explosive Trap: Throw a trap at someone's Class Hall, exploding and killing them instantly (provided they are there) and wounding everyone who visited them that night. This is a one time use so far as you are aware. (Night Ability Only)

Win Conditions: Kill a player. Any player.
    Bonus Win Condition: Cause as much chaos as possible during the day phases. Confuse people, mislead trains, pull for the tanks, make the game a real bastard of an event.
    Last edited by Allowyn; 2016-10-04 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Added rolecard

What's this? Is it a bump?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Day Phase 4 has started!

End of Night Phase 3

Dev Notes:

• Timewarp has been used. Time warp has reset the cooldowns of every player still alive! Timewarp did not reset it's own cooldown resetting cooldown. Players may now reuse their night abilities, send in a ticket if you have any questions.
    • Players complaining in angry forum posts about how game balance is fucked up, how blizzard hates <insert class here>, and how the raids deserve more combat resses have had their comments printed out and stuck on the community frisge for entertainment at lunch.

Listo has died!
    Jynx has died!

24 hours until the next Night Phase!
    Name: Archmage Kalec
    Alignment: Neutral
    Class: Mage
    Spec: Arcane
    Cooldown: Timewarp: Jump to the left and reset EVERYONE'S cooldowns. Good and bad. You also gain 30% haste for the next Day and Night Phase, increasing your chances of survival by 30%. (You will have the haste portion of this Cooldown reset as well, just not the cooldown reset part. This is a night or day ability.)

Win Conditions: You win when the Burning Legion is defeated.
    Name:Calia Menethil
    Alignment: Bad
    Class: Priest
    Spec: Discipline
    Cooldown: Shadowmend: Choose a target. This target will take damage equal to 10% of their starting health until death, however if they are targeted by a damaging ability of any sort they are instantly healed up to full health and all debuffs are removed. So far as you are aware this is a one off ability, and can be used during any night or day phase.

Win Conditions: Help the Legion take Azeroth for themselves. Kill anyone who stands in your way.
    Bonus Win Condition: Communication! Find your tank, download a metaphorical voice chat, and team up to bolster the Legion's forces. Every night phase you get to take a guess at who your fellow team mate is. A correct guess from you, or them, puts you both into a quick topic with them that will allow for a team win and gives you both a bonus night ability

Interesting. Interesting indeed!
    Thanks for the cooldown, Listo (I assume the rolecards is in the same order as the dead announcements?!).

Rebirth: Graeham

Obviously, that also kind of doubles as a roleclaim, but I am not sure I trust sitting on this ability for a whole lot longer. If I leave this for the night, then who knows what might happen. And since I'm at this exposing business, I also ressed Crackleslap during night a while back. It's all I can really do.

Also: I totally random-called it. Priests are meanies!
    @Marack: I'd like a class claim.

I'm also up for lynching Senna. Never trust a warlock. Though I was kind of saying to myself, that if anyone actually claimed the warlock, there was a decent chance of them being townies. So I'm sort of holding off that train myself, but if anyone want it to happen...

Back in the TBC era, the horde were ready to assault Vanndar Stormpike himself. In those days, AV was not a race - he fights could take hours, and it's was always good idea to cap the graveyard before trying any assault. A shorter corpse run made all the difference! So the raid leader of the horde sent two people down to cap the flag in front of the alliance base, while the rest of them went for the bridge.

Both the people sent down to cap the flag died.

"What happened?" the raid leader demanded.
    "They had a warlock!", the his lieutenant cried.
    "Fine! Take ten men, and kill that warlock!". The lieutenant happily obliged.

But the lieutenant and everyone in his task force died.

The raid leader was confused. How in the hells could one warlock stand up to this onslaught?
    "FINE!" he yelled. "EVERYONE! CAP THAT GRAVEYARD! I'LL HOLD THE BRIDGE MYSELF!"

Everyone ran to cap the graveyard. Everyone except one of the men died. A lone rogue, at < 10% HP, was the only survivor stealthing back to the bridge.

"It was a trap! They had two warlocks..."
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    @Danner any reason why you picked to res Graeham in particular? Also, I'm assuming that your win con is to defeat the Burning Legion, and I'm not one of the ones helping them. I killed Jynx last night.

Here's where we stand as far as alive players:

Celtic: claimed DK of some sort
    Crackle: wounded, but confirmed Good shaman
    Danner: has rebirth ability, probably not Bad
    Graeham: confirmed Neutral rogue
    Marack: ????
    Senna: claimed warlock, also now claiming Neutral

My win con is to defeat the Burning Legion, so I'm going hunting for Bad's, which is very narrow at this point. I don't think that Danner is a bad, though it hasn't been confirmed yet, based on ability and how he's playing the game. That leaves Celtic and Marack. We don't really know anything about Marack, and @Marack I second the request of a class claim from you. However, we do know that Celtic was healed by some shadow magic, and interestingly enough Jynx's ability is Shadowmend. I can see this as a team member helping another, and if they were in the same QT they could have organized it. So Celtic is where my vote is going, and the only other place I could think of it going today is Marack only because I've eliminated everyone else.

I will wait a while for others to show up before placing my vote, but it's morning for me so I'll be awake and around the rest of the day.
    Last edited by Senna1251; 2016-10-05 at 12:24 PM. Reason: typos
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    However, we do know that Celtic was healed by some shadow magic, and interestingly enough Jynx's ability is Shadowmend. I can see this as a team member helping another, and if they were in the same QT they could have organized it. So Celtic is where my vote is going, and the only other place I could think of it going today is Marack only because I've eliminated everyone else.
    This is a pretty good argument for voting Celtic, but on the other hand I wonder if Celtic would have made such a fundamental error in playing?!
    I shall join you on Celtic nonetheless. Still want a claim from Marack though!

And yes, like all the town rolecards flipped so far, I win by defeating the legion. I'm of Neutral alignment, at first I interpreted that as a third party faction, and that the legion was some sort of story progress counter thing and not actually the mafia, but I also figured the mafia was opposed to the raid, and thus opposed to my wincon of the raid defeating the raid bosses. So ressing Crackle was a simple choice. I also felt bad for the dude, being offed like that.

As for Graeham - he's been dead the longest, and he's confirmed town. Why not him?

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure about what Celtic would or would not do, though if Jynx hadn't died nobody would have guessed that possible strategy. It could be related to a bonus win con or something, Celtic said there were "reasons," but this is all conjecture. I would like to hear from Celtic before voting, but we're already under 12 hours so there's not a lot of time.

I only wanted to hear your reason (if you had one) for choosing Graeham, nothing more than curiosity. I wonder if he will show up today.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Graeham has been resurrected!

7+ Year Old Account
    Im a warrior. Win when the legion is defeated. I have intervene, to shield a fellow raider from damage.

I can get behind the celtic vote as well.
    Also feel that senna as lock with the purpose of causing chaos could be chaotic aligned as virothe was.

Welcome Back, Graeham!

Now don't stand in fire again! *angry healer mode*

Deleted
    Sorry guys please don't vote me

1) I'm a paladin. I saved Danner Night 1
    2) I was afflicted with shadowmend which is why I forced my lynch

24 hour days sick giant donkey balls. Epically when they start an hour after bed time

Alive:
    Celtic209 - claims DK
    Crackleslap - Flipped Resto Shaman, Good, revived by yours truly
    Danner - Claims Restodruid, Neutral
    Graeham - Flipped Sub Rogue, Neutral, revived by yours truly
    Marack - Claims Prot Warrior
    Senna1251 - Claims Warlock, Neutral

Dead:
    Virothe - Flipped Survival Hunter, Chaotic
    JynxieJ - Flipped Disc Priest, Bad (assumed order)
    Listo95 - Flipped Arcane Mage, Neutral (assumed order)

Now I have a problem. SOMEONE cast a Hand of Protection on me on N2. It saved me from dying to the N2 trap, apparently. That's a paladin ability.
    We have no paladins in this stack. One of you are lying. But that somone saved me, which really doesn't make much sense for mafia to do.
    I was hoping Marack would be that person. It doesn't look like it.

So - I have to conclude the paladin that targeted me is scum.
    But why would he target me then!? I mean, shouldn't Jynx be a better target?
    Something here is wrooong.

And the best lead: Celtic.
    We are 9 players, but Celtic is the 10th class. It stands out at this point.

vote: celtic

- - - Updated - - -

Goddammit, NOW you tell me. Let me process that, Celtic.

unvote

- - - Updated - - -

I stand corrected, the explosive trap was on N1.

- - - Updated - - -

I can vouch Celtic did indeed save me on N1.

I also do not really trust him one bit after that lynch me play.
    But that save is worth something. Hmm...

- - - Updated - - -

The way I see it, there are four candidates not yet in some way flipped that can be scum. If I ignore myself, that leaves

Celtic
    Marack
    Senna

Celtic saved me. That's a plus for him.
    Celtic also did a bunch of weird-ass stuff trying to be lynched. And lied. That's a big negative for him.
    My best theory is that he's Jynx' teammate, and they are some sort of holy light mafia.

Marack I have no real read on. Any actions you have done that can be collaborated by anyone?
    My second best theory is that Marack is on that team.

Senna admitted to being the warlock. That's a point in their favour IMO.
    Also claimed the kill on Jynx, which is a VERY huge positive in their favour.
    My third best theory is that Senna is Jynx' teammate, and they are some sort of demonic/old god-inspired mafia, and that Jynx died to other means last night.

The fourth most interesting theory is that two of the above are scum.
    That would be rather interesting if true actually. I mean, we're kinda TPR heavy for a 2 man mafia in this setup, yes?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Senna, which spec are you?

7+ Year Old Account
    I have not used my ability and it is a one time ability like everyone else. Wish I had used it with that timewarp theat went out.

That being said, Ill be unavailable for 5-6hours or so. Work and getting ready for a hurricane to hit the east coast.