Page 72 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    meh Natsu stomped another Spriggan. I'm done with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    meh Natsu stomped another Spriggan. I'm done with this shit.
    He's also having s severe case of demonic awakening, so that's not all that surprising.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who wants to bet none of you will actually stop reading this manga?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    Who wants to bet none of you will actually stop reading this manga?
    I didn't stop reading it, but the hype for it just kind of died.
    It used to be: Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Now it is: Oh right; the new chapter came out 2 days ago...

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    He's also having s severe case of demonic awakening, so that's not all that surprising.
    I don't give a shit. he can die for all I can care.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I didn't stop reading it, but the hype for it just kind of died.
    It used to be: Can't wait for the next chapter.
    Now it is: Oh right; the new chapter came out 2 days ago...
    that's sooo true.

Chapter was alright. Friendship is magic "I'll remember everyone's smiling faces" was soooo unnecessary. For a second, I thought Lucy did get stabbed. But it didn't make much sense and it was obvious Natsu was gonna go rampage.

Natsu being able to not be affected by time magic is weird. He's etherial but....that really only affects demonic magic?

END vs. Devil Slayer Gray looks good. I really thought they'd be able to just laugh it off, but based on the next chapter's title it seems they might fight a bit.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw lol that you guys said...the fat guy was a pedophile last chapter.

Did you see the title page this chapter? Wendy noticing people's gazes? Weirddddddddddd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myobi View Post
    Of course no one will stop, after 500 chapters? Hell no.
    It’s a shitty manga alright, but now that I started it I’ll make sure to finish the bloody thing =/

I mean, inconsistent “power levels” as fuck, where one day they are the strongest mages ever, the next they are getting one shotted, entire pages of fan-service only content (in fact, there are chapters just focused on it), endless amount of clichés, no “good guy” ever dies and many of the bad ones just get converted to the light side of the fucking force, nakama powah overload… it’s just meh…

…and now we are about to get a Narutoe Vs Sassyke showdown =/

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, they got to cover all kind of fan-service, busty blondes, red heads, lolis.... you get the drill.
    I don't understand why you would continue to read something you don't like. Anytime I come across something I don't like, rather than bitch and moan about how much I hate it. I just drop it and forget it.

All the things you mention have been that way from the start.

I mean it's like sitting there eating a pile of shit and saying. "Well I started eating this I'm going to finish it"

Gray and Natsu starts fighting and they are equal. Natsu thought Lucy is dead so he is fighting while crying and is hell bent on killing Zeref. its about Mavis motivating the others to fight, Irene looking for Mavis, Lucy looking for Natsu.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-10-01 at 01:14 PM.

I kinda blame Gray, because there's no reason for him to get in Natsu's way. The whole war is about killing Zeref and he's being a little bitch because of...reasons? Who cares if he thinks Juvia died. The enemy is the Spriggan 12, not the Zeref demons.

Mavis pep talk was...unnecessary? I don't like Gildarts getting hurt by peasants. Why does he have blood on him.

meh I'm dropping this manga soon.
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2016-10-07 at 10:51 PM.

its funny hes gonna take for granted the word of a guy that just a few moments ago forced him to kill his loved one, ending up on said loved commiting suicide. like i realy should listen to a guy that makes me do that, that sounds plausible
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Okay, so it's not just me who thinks it's ridiculous that Gray is even stopping Natsu? Like, why does he care if Natsu charges at Zeref to kill him?

It would of made more sense if Natsu was actually on the verge of death himself and Gray was trying to stop him to save him, but no, Gray just wants to kill him for no other reason aside from the circumstances outside of Natsu's control to begin with...

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Okay, so it's not just me who thinks it's ridiculous that Gray is even stopping Natsu? Like, why does he care if Natsu charges at Zeref to kill him?

It would of made more sense if Natsu was actually on the verge of death himself and Gray was trying to stop him to save him, but no, Gray just wants to kill him for no other reason aside from the circumstances outside of Natsu's control to begin with...
    but the issue is still why the hell is he believing the other saying that natsu is end, like where is the proof? just because he said so and natsu is obviously pissed at smthing like gray was 10 mins ago that means hes end?

Quote Originally Posted by Mordin Solus View Post
    but the issue is still why the hell is he believing the other saying that natsu is end, like where is the proof? just because he said so and natsu is obviously pissed at smthing like gray was 10 mins ago that means hes end?
    I mean, Natsu pouring out black fire/fog is a pretty good reason why and him being focused suddenly on only killing Zeref does support what the other guy told Gray, but yeah, he didn't really even hesitant, just immediately jumped into "oh, yep, gotta kill you now"

i get it i get it it just feels so forced like bvs...

Just reread the chapter. I low-key didn't get the pages with Natsu and Lucy. Natsu thought Lucy was dead so he went rampage mode. He seemed normal before that...what he didn't realize was that Dimaria stopped time and that's why no one in the world could move at that time.

Sad coincidence.

yeah, Makarov is dead. sure Hiro. fool us for 100th time.

one max two. i'd say half if it hapened at the start

yeah, especially because Laxus didn't appear in one fucking panel which basically means that he is alive. even if Makarov is dead its gonna be underwhelming because Laxus didn't appear.

10+ Year Old Account
    meh I'm dropping this manga soon. good luck guys.
    yeah, Makarov is dead. sure Hiro. fool us for 100th time.

So how many times you gonna stop reading this manga?