Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be liberal with both "leader" and "foreign", as well as go back in time:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Dewey

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    There was never more peace on Earth as we have right now.
    Also, there never was a leader ever, if we talking about the World as such.
    And quite frankly, there never should be such leader.
    Spoiled... simple as that...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    Just on his wife alone I would say hes the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghaleon View Post
    Caligula best leader ever
    caligula is by far my favorite emperor, for his treatment of the roman senate.

i wish we had a president that would treat our senate similarly or worse.

but, as for non-ancient leaders, duterte seems to be going well. while i don't agree with the death penalty, you gotta clean the streets if the trash piles too high. he's got the strength to do what is needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    I understand what you say. But in todays world, I believe that publicly saying anything negative about a religion, almost regardless of which one, may be an action that can cause you serious harm. I think we live in a world, where its very easy to physically hurt someone you don't agree with, and there are a lot of religious fanatics out there.
    That possibility exists, but I doubt it is one these people are very worried about, which is why I'm not willing to paint them as heroic martyrs.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand your concerns, given you're French.
    I've judged him by his foreign policy portfolio. And any leader of a country of importance, to which France clearly applies, any such leader that doesn't give a blowjob to Uncle Same, or eats out Mother Russia's pussy, any such leader is up there in the top ranks of my books.

Netanyahu needs to be mentioned.
    If it wasn't for him, chances are high and the middle east crisis could have, possibly even would have long been solved.
    Short version. You despise the powerful for being powerful and really wish the Jews would just commit suicide and let the Arabs annihilate them so we can finally have "peace" in the ME.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    donald trump.
    what country does he lead, again?

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Current leaders? Putin. The guy got a lot of stuff done, I can respect that. And I don't normally say good things about Russians.
    Same can be said about Hitler he got a lot of stuff done and when he was finished he opened the gas chambers for selected individuals so no Putin wouldn't be what you describe as a good leader.

That Canadian bloke seems level headed, I have heard good things about the current PM of India and the PM of Japan is respected and popular.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    He leads the country called Internets!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    The philippine guy Duterte or whats his name, hes funny.

There was never more peace on Earth as we have right now.
    Also, there never was a leader ever, if we talking about the World as such.
    And quite frankly, there never should be such leader.
    Are you kidding? The whole world is basically at war in one way or another. Remember that cyberbattles count too in the digital age. Also, what leadership trait did I mention that you feel "there should never be such a leader."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    he is gonna lead the usa to victory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TripleZero View Post
    The philippine guy Duterte or whats his name, hes funny.
    he is a champion in the war on crime.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

The fat bitch that leads Norway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barack Obama.

Trudeau, Hollande, and.. tada... Pope Francis.
    I wasn't thinking of something that small qualifying as a nation, but if he counts, sure, count me in for that too. As far as I can tell, the most christian pope in a while. That may not make him a perfect person, but it makes him a good example for people to follow, and that's good enough for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this thread isn't complete without someone stating "I'm having an Aleppo moment"
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    Muammar Mohammed Abu Minyar Gaddafi

Until the US and money brokers and oil brokers of the world had him killed.

Hitler

Until the jews declared war on him and Germany.

infracted - forbidden topics

lmao

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -- Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27th, 1935

The first Jewish declaration of war was pronounced on March 24, 1933, one day after Adolf Hitler was democratically elected by the German people through a parliamentary vote.

"By using the new atheist exile politics they [the Zionists] provoked and increased anti-Semitism in Europe which led to the Second World War . . . The worldwide boycott against Germany in 1933 and the later all-out declaration of war against Germany initiated by the Zionist leaders and the World Jewish Congress enraged Hitler so that he threatened to destroy the Jews . . ." (Rabbi Schwartz, New York Times, Sep. 30, 1997.

THE EFFECT ON THE GERMAN ECONOMY

Between January and April 1933, Germany's exports dropped by 10%. As the boycott organised by world Jewry spread, German trade was hit particularly hard and during the first quarter of 1933, Germany's vital exports were less than half its 1932 trade.

"When the Reich could no longer pay its obligations, Germany would go bankrupt." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement, (p.185)

". . . if exports fell too low, Germany as a nation would again be faced with starvation." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement

"How many months could Germany survive once the boycott became global, once commerce was re-routed around Germany? The boycotters adopted a slogan, 'Germany will crack this winter'." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement, (p.188)

These declarations of war against what was undeniably a friendly state and a democratically elected government, caused the German people to react by calling for a one day boycott (April 1st, 1933) of Jewish businesses and goods.

IN THE INTERESTS OF BALANCE

In the interests of fairness and balance it should be stated with equal emphasis that Jewish opposition to Hitler's Germany was far from being as universal as Zionist organisations will openly admit to. In Germany itself, Jewish organisations who through their close proximity to events, knew that acts of anti-Semitism were blown up out of all proportion by Jews abroad in an effort to justify the boycotts, and issued many protests:

"To the Embassy of the United States:

"We became aware of the propaganda in your country about alleged cruelties against the Jews in Germany. We therefore consider it our duty, not only in our own interests as German patriots, but also for the sake of truth, to comment on these incidents.

"Mistreatments and excesses have indeed occurred, and we are far from glossing these over. But this is hardly avoidable in any kind of revolution. We attach great significance to the fact that these authorities, where it was at all possible to interfere, have done so against outrages that have come to our knowledge. In all cases, these deeds were committed by irresponsible elements who kept in hiding. We know that the government and all leading authorities most strongly disapprove of the violations that occurred.

infracted - forbidden topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2016-10-04 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytch View Post
    lmao

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -- Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27th, 1935

The first Jewish declaration of war was pronounced on March 24, 1933, one day after Adolf Hitler was democratically elected by the German people through a parliamentary vote.

"By using the new atheist exile politics they [the Zionists] provoked and increased anti-Semitism in Europe which led to the Second World War . . . The worldwide boycott against Germany in 1933 and the later all-out declaration of war against Germany initiated by the Zionist leaders and the World Jewish Congress enraged Hitler so that he threatened to destroy the Jews . . ." (Rabbi Schwartz, New York Times, Sep. 30, 1997.

THE EFFECT ON THE GERMAN ECONOMY

Between January and April 1933, Germany's exports dropped by 10%. As the boycott organised by world Jewry spread, German trade was hit particularly hard and during the first quarter of 1933, Germany's vital exports were less than half its 1932 trade.

"When the Reich could no longer pay its obligations, Germany would go bankrupt." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement, (p.185)

". . . if exports fell too low, Germany as a nation would again be faced with starvation." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement

"How many months could Germany survive once the boycott became global, once commerce was re-routed around Germany? The boycotters adopted a slogan, 'Germany will crack this winter'." -- Edwin Black, Jewish writer/author, The Transfer Agreement, (p.188)

These declarations of war against what was undeniably a friendly state and a democratically elected government, caused the German people to react by calling for a one day boycott (April 1st, 1933) of Jewish businesses and goods.

IN THE INTERESTS OF BALANCE

In the interests of fairness and balance it should be stated with equal emphasis that Jewish opposition to Hitler's Germany was far from being as universal as Zionist organisations will openly admit to. In Germany itself, Jewish organisations who through their close proximity to events, knew that acts of anti-Semitism were blown up out of all proportion by Jews abroad in an effort to justify the boycotts, and issued many protests:

"To the Embassy of the United States:

"We became aware of the propaganda in your country about alleged cruelties against the Jews in Germany. We therefore consider it our duty, not only in our own interests as German patriots, but also for the sake of truth, to comment on these incidents.

"Mistreatments and excesses have indeed occurred, and we are far from glossing these over. But this is hardly avoidable in any kind of revolution. We attach great significance to the fact that these authorities, where it was at all possible to interfere, have done so against outrages that have come to our knowledge. In all cases, these deeds were committed by irresponsible elements who kept in hiding. We know that the government and all leading authorities most strongly disapprove of the violations that occurred.
    go back to bed himmler. seriously this isn't stormfront.
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2016-10-04 at 08:02 AM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    Otto von Bismarck. Currently, no one, but Trump in 2 months.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Justin Trudeau seems like a solid PM. Also Putin, despite being a prick of a person, cos he gets shit done.

Putin, of course
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    he is gonna lead the usa to victory.

- - - Updated - - -

he is a champion in the war on crime.

He isn't even going to get elected, LOL