Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I didn't mean +15 ilvl, I meant you can only do mythic level 15 currently but the base ilvl caps out at mythic level 10 at 865 ilvl I think.
    Huh. My bad. I know of the chest reward capping out at +10 for 880 gear, no clue about regular Mythic+. Doubt I'll see that anytime soon, seeing how sucky warlocks are in terms of utility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    has nothing to do with "being good". People want effort free runs and that''s why they join boost groups.

Making a statement saying "you get 6-12 items per hour" when that's only doable in a boost group is silly.
    If you're good enough to RUN a boost group, so being one of the four people doing the boosting, you can get a lot of loot.

So yes, being good at the game gets you more loot, because if you aren't good enough to do a four many carry you can only get carried once or twice, instead of carry as many times as you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzhands View Post
    If you're good enough to RUN a boost group, so being one of the four people doing the boosting, you can get a lot of loot.

So yes, being good at the game gets you more loot, because if you aren't good enough to do a four many carry you can only get carried once or twice, instead of carry as many times as you want.

good enough to run a boost group? Dude, you're talking about freaking maw. It's piss easy. If you have a friends thats not casual then you have a boost group.

Sheesh, people being elitist at boosting a maw key :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Oh okay, thought I heard someone mention there was a hard cap on it.
    The gear is capped at mythic 10 right now, but will increase overtime.
    Mythic+ dungeon lvl itself has no cap. (Well, actually it has, but this point is extremely high and should never be reachable. never)

Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    855 is far too low for the effort required to do M+7. It's tuned about the same as heroic EN. At the very least, it should be 860 base.

Mythic+ in general is more difficult than raiding at higher difficulties, yet it rewards worse gear. Doesn't really make sense.

Would love Blizzard to do something about the reward structure and stop catering so heavily to raiders and being so raider biased.
    They're already catering to non-raiders with mythic+ if the gear rewards dramatically improve you will put gear it too fast the be bored. Mythic +9 is on par with Heroics imo. Mythic 7 is really quite easy

I understand you do not like something so you talk about it. But really, you've made 3 threads in the last 24 hours complaining about how, in a nutshell, you want the game to be more rewarding for lesser effort, aka easier. But for how long are you going to complain? I mean, you seem to have an issue with everything in the game ALL the time. Like I am AMAZED that the mods haven't said anything about it, maybe because its technically not wrong or whatever, but if i was a mod on a forum and 1 person made /cry threads their sole purpose on the forums, i'd definetly try and control/monitor that persons posts.

imgur.com/a/uNBvt --- (Cant post links yet but that image is enlightening)

That is literally what your "find latest started threads" page looks like. If you have an issue with everything, your either masochistic or your doing it just to stir things up. And one post you talk about how its impossible to gear past 855 without a raid and blah blah which suggests your averse to it and then theres a post from you a while back saying that the game caters to casuals and pugs way too much and you rant about how awesome community used to be and raids and blah blah was the only way to get gear. This really suggests your a person that likes to stir the pot. For what its worth i'd say stop complaining in this manner. It's one thing to be dislike/hate something and make a post with suggestions/feedback or a /rant thread once in a while. But your entire profile is /rant threads. Like come on. Get a job or a hobby or something. Can't imagine how much you must complain about stuff in real life -_-

10+ Year Old Account
    good enough to run a boost group? Dude, you're talking about freaking maw. It's piss easy. If you have a friends thats not casual then you have a boost group.

Sheesh, people being elitist at boosting a maw key :/
    Boost groups do more than Maw, it's simply the fastest. We can boost up to +4 with 3 chests, some groups can do higher, we typically do any that aren't BRH(We just hate it) or HoV(too long)

Also, you said 6-12 pieces is only doable in boost groups, but then turn right around and say Maw is piss easy, so why is 6-12 pieces only doable in a boost group when it's piss easy to do the dungeon? If it's piss easy, anyone can run it and get 3 chests.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-10-04 at 06:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    They're already catering to non-raiders with mythic+ if the gear rewards dramatically improve you will put gear it too fast the be bored. Mythic +9 is on par with Heroics imo. Mythic 7 is really quite easy
    Sounds like you haven't tried Vault of the Wardens+7 with Raging and Necrotic without using some kind of cheese group >.>

On an individual responsibility level, there is no way heroic EN can possibly be said to be harder than +7 or above in M+. M+ is pretty easy up to and including +6, but as soon as you get two affixes things change a bit, especially with the ones EU have this week. I haven't done Mythic EN yet, but Normal and Heroic were very easy, easier than Highmaul was.
    Looking for laid-back casual raiding on EU?
    Our community is looking for more players: Take a look and hit me up for info!

Boost groups do more than Maw, it's simply the fastest.

Also, you said 6-12 pieces is only doable in boost groups, but then turn right around and say Maw is piss easy, so why is 6-12 pieces only doable in a boost group when it's piss easy to do the dungeon? If it's piss easy, anyone can run it and get 3 chests.
    boost groups do maw not just because it's fastest. Because there's more room for error which is where the person carried messes up.

It's piss easy if you have friends that are not casual and playing at the same time as you. I mean, it's not hard to do. in my group we did arcway and got 2 chests at +5, that was hard, and not silly maw.

10+ Year Old Account
    boost groups do maw not just because it's fastest. Because there's more room for error which is where the person carried messes up.

It's piss easy if you have friends that are not casual and playing at the same time as you. I mean, it's not hard to do. in my group we did arcway and got 2 chests at +5, that was hard, and not silly maw.
    If the person getting carried messes up and you don't get the chest because of it, that means you weren't carrying, because it relied on them contributing somehow.

So if it's piss easy to put together a carry group, why is it silly to make a statement about how much loot you get from doing so?

Making a statement saying "you get 6-12 items per hour" when that's only doable in a boost group is silly.

If the person getting carried messes up and you don't get the chest because of it, that means you weren't carrying, because it relied on them contributing somehow.

So if it's piss easy to put together a carry group, why is it silly to make a statement about how much loot you get from doing so?

Yeah, you need to look at the premade finder. If what you're saying is true then people wouldnt take anyone lower than a certain ilvl.

Dps taken are expected to atleast do a bit of damage.

Spamming maw doesn't work.
    There's a limited pool of items from the maw chest(what drops from normal maw mythic/normal/heroic) and not all those items are something you'd want with proper secondaries or even proper drops for your armor type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, you need to look at the premade finder. If what you're saying is true then people wouldnt take anyone lower than a certain ilvl.

Dps taken are expected to atleast do a bit of damage.
    A carry isn't a carry if the person's contribution is needed to complete the content, on some fight's it's actually better to have the person being carried die just so they don't mess up mechanics that effect multiple people. The carried person's DPS is definitely a nice little buffer, but if it's needed then you aren't carrying the person, because they're, you know, helping. Someone can't get carried while simultaneously helping carry themselves.

Still waiting to hear why my 6-12 loots per hour statements is silly when it's so piss easy to carry and get that much.

855 is far too low for the effort required to do M+7. It's tuned about the same as heroic EN. At the very least, it should be 860 base.

Mythic+ in general is more difficult than raiding at higher difficulties, yet it rewards worse gear. Doesn't really make sense.

Would love Blizzard to do something about the reward structure and stop catering so heavily to raiders and being so raider biased.
    i would argue that mythic + 7 is actually harder then 3/4 of fights in HC EN but mythic crybabies would kill me for stating obvious

imo mythic + itlv should be something like

2-3 - 850
    4-6- 860
    7-8 -870
    9-10- 880

for the difficulty of that place to have sense effort to rewad ratio

10+ Year Old Account
    Spamming maw doesn't work.
    There's a limited pool of items from the maw chest(what drops from normal maw mythic/normal/heroic) and not all those items are something you'd want with proper secondaries or even proper drops for your armor type.
    I already said my group does anything but BRH, HoV, and Arcway actually, because we hate BRH and HoV/Arc are too long. 3 chests require you beat a timer by 40%, Most timer's are 30-36 minutes (I know they just changed, haven't run any yet), so runs take ~20 minutes. add in travel time and finding a group, I guess it's 6-12 loots per 1 hour 15 mins instead of an hour, woops.

messes up how - if you carry someone he doent have to do shit - he can just afk at the entrance while you do all work - if you require him to do even 1 dps its not carry anymore only you leeching of his keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    messes up how - if you carry someone he doent have to do shit - he can just afk at the entrance while you do all work - if you require him to do even 1 dps its not carry anymore only you leeching of his keystone.
    thats why I put boost in " " marks.

- - - Updated - - -

A carry isn't a carry if the person's contribution is needed to complete the content, on some fight's it's actually better to have the person being carried die just so they don't mess up mechanics that effect multiple people. The carried person's DPS is definitely a nice little buffer, but if it's needed then you aren't carrying the person, because they're, you know, helping. Someone can't get carried while simultaneously helping carry themselves.

Still waiting to hear why my 6-12 loots per hour statements is silly when it's so piss easy to carry and get that much.
    Probably because the difficult thing is NOT doing the content and rather having a fixed group for it?

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because the difficult thing is NOT doing the content and rather having a fixed group for it?
    If the content isn't difficult, why are boost groups so popular? If it's easy, it's puggable, like base level mythics are.
    Last edited by Jazzhands; 2016-10-04 at 06:52 AM.

Not really no? You can do it as many times as you like? If it just gave 870 every time for +7 it would be retardedly easy to gear up... You need to deal with the fact that it requires effort from you to obtain high ilvl, being it getting gear from mythic raiding og mythic+...

If the content isn't difficult, why are boost groups required for them then?
    because some people want to join premades who are coordinated so that they don't risk joining a pug that fails?

I mean, moving right/left at helya fight isn't hard and yet people fail it.