Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Lorna Crowley maybe?

He might not marry anyone during the course of the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.

I'd like to see him and Yrel have Light behbees myself.
    Does he need to? Varian didn't re-marry. And there's nothing to say Anduin -has- to marry, besides It's war raging, I doubt he has time to consider that.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I'd put my money on a new original character. Just as long as it's not another Aggra...

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Does he need to? Varian didn't re-marry. And there's nothing to say Anduin -has- to marry, besides It's war raging, I doubt he has time to consider that.
    Monarchs are expected to produce an heir for the throne. If not to preserve the dynasty, then for the stability of the realm. Noble houses are prone to power struggles if there's a vacancy.
    Last edited by Zuben; 2016-10-04 at 09:47 AM.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    He's a priest, so noone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    most likely would be Tessa Greymane.
    They say she's a beast in bed.

Deleted
    Of course he will eventually be ending up having to marry some broodmare to keep up the royal blood line.

But we all know who will be sharing his bed with in his private chambers, his only true love, that exotic, mysterious and sweet Wrathion <3

anduin has to marry yogg saron in order to appease the old gods.

but he also has to consort with illidan to keep the illidari happy

and of course he must make sure sargeras massive sword is clean in order to halt the burning legion

he will of course make sure they all "work together" to ensure peace

10+ Year Old Account
    For my answer, I am just going to quote Zuben;

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    [...]

Monarchs are expected to produce an heir for the throne. If not to preserve the dynasty, then for the stability of the realm. Noble houses are prone to power struggles if there's a vacancy.
    But personally, I am a Wrathion shipper. I simply loved their "friendliness" back in MoP and well, one thing leads to another, as they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    imagine blizz turns him into a fag?

the horde npc would laugh so hard that alliance could just walk into the capitals
    Orcs were never bright to begin with.

Deleted
    Wrathion.

/10char

Deleted
    his hot dragon boyfriend

Deleted
    Anyone but Wrathion. Please ?

Deleted
    Wrathion or Tess Greymane

There's like no female protagonists in the Alliance on the Human side, and Jaina's gone full Dreadlord mode.

This is a thread wow *Facepalm*

Can someone explain why people are obsessed about the Anduin/Wrathion fanfic? I haven't seen anything in game that would prompt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Velen is the corr ct answer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Can someone explain why people are obsessed about the Anduin/Wrathion fanfic? I haven't seen anything in game that would prompt it.
    Their Ship is just so sweet and pure lovey <3. Ships can't be explained, only enjoyed.

10+ Year Old Account

Maybe some random girl from a farmers town we have only seen because she had some sort of quest?

Doesn't have to be a big name, and I sorta have my doubts about the other races..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Don't be accepting that there are other lifestyle choices? Is that what you're referring to?
    Don't try to push something that wouldn't be accepted during the time. Iirc correctly it was okay to have male LOVERS, so long as you had a wife to continue your bloodline. Especially important in monarchies.

And, to be fair, I really doubt that even half of those that spam Anduin x Wrathion actually swing in that direction. They just like to try troll a thread or just out and out derail it.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it