Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xirrohon View Post
    Youre severely overvaluing the neck.
    Especially because the chest is infinitely better, which makes the neck worse.

Quote Originally Posted by koaxialus View Post
    The chance of getting one is supposed to get higher each boss/emissary chest/whatever you don't get one. I still think the chance is too low and we have no way of knowing what the % actually is. At this point I will unsatisfied with anything but wrist/helm/bl ring.
    This has been debunked as false more than once. Blizz only ever actually said they were "thinking about" such a system. but never said it actually existed

Made a joke about only 1 legendary (out of 8) not having critrating AND having a worthless effect and guess what dropped next day, it....just....hurts....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkwaydrive View Post
    I got this today.......http://imgur.com/AkocO85
    I cry inside whenever I think about the possibility of getting a legendary without crit on my fire mage.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

SOB. I got the Necklace. I knew that I was going to get it......... I hate this game. I might seriously unsub.

Deleted
    Got the neck too! Other two mages in raid roster both got pyro bindings within 24 hours of each other. There is pretty much nothing more demoralizing for a mythic raider, knowing that you're not going to be able to compete at all on that meter.

RnG is RnG and that rubbish!

Quote Originally Posted by Magition View Post
    Got the neck too! Other two mages in raid roster both got pyro bindings within 24 hours of each other. There is pretty much nothing more demoralizing for a mythic raider, knowing that you're not going to be able to compete at all on that meter.

RnG is RnG and that rubbish!
    The Neckpiece is about 650 less crit than what Im wearing. Should I even use it? From what Im seeing it might, might proc once during an encounter. Wtf, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously just opened a ticket and asked if Blizz could give me a different Legendary. Lol.

My first legendary dropped a few days ago in Mythic+6 Court of Stars.

I only equipped it because it's ~50 ilvls higher than my previous item on that Slot.

Fuck those boots -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    My first legendary dropped a few days ago in Mythic+6 Court of Stars.

I only equipped it because it's ~50 ilvls higher than my previous item on that Slot.

Fuck those boots -.-
    at least you got a nice Intellect boost. Neckpieces have no Int. So yea, youre just fucked if you get that piece.

at least you got a nice Intellect boost. Neckpieces have no Int. So yea, youre just fucked if you get that piece.
    true, the neck would be devastating =/

It's just strange that legendaries that your specc won't ever use can still drop for you.

I mean, tanks don't get DPS or heal legendaries (if they choose tank as loot specc of course) so why are we pure DPS classes so fucked?

Deleted
    The Neckpiece is about 650 less crit than what Im wearing. Should I even use it? From what Im seeing it might, might proc once during an encounter. Wtf, Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously just opened a ticket and asked if Blizz could give me a different Legendary. Lol.

I used it for renferral progress, did like 600k absorb I think, but it's a dps loss me using it. You really have got to hate the RnG sometimes. Lost a ton of crit using it, doubt I'll be using it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    How is that not a good thing.

I don't really enjoy being objectively way worse than any of my peers because they have a pair of bracers I can't reliably get.
    that is the same way i feel.. i work hard to upgrade my toon. min/max log in daily and grind for hrs and our other mage and hunter log in for raids and there legends boost there dps so much that no matter how hard i try im always doin less and underrated compared to them..

I got the chest you worried about getting. The blink buff works with shimmer and is super strong in world quests, also big stat stick, but yeah, not a dps legendary exactly.

ETA: At 854 ilvl I get about 400k shield every 7 seconds, with shimmer. The shield makes blink a very, very powerful defensive cooldown considering it absorbs more than ice shield iirc.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I got the chest you worried about getting. The blink buff works with shimmer and is super strong in world quests, also big stat stick, but yeah, not a dps legendary exactly.

ETA: At 854 ilvl I get about 400k shield every 7 seconds, with shimmer. The shield makes blink a very, very powerful defensive cooldown considering it absorbs more than ice shield iirc.
    I actually wouldn't mind the chest, it's not bad at all.

Am i the only one that would love an option to disable the proc on the legendary boots?
    I'd rather have a shitty stats-stick than a proc that is more of a dps loss in most cases, where you accidentally start hardcasting pyro with the proc up>cancel the cast>congrats you are now locked from using spells for 5sec for some reason.

Oh and lets not forget that unlike for other classes that have no spells which can be cast during spell casts like fireblast, we dont even get to use 90% of the procs because they instantly cancel themselves(get heating up>cast fireball>fireblast during fireball cast>hot streak+boots proc>fireball cast finishes+insta pyro>oh look pyro hit the boss first and the fireball 0.01sec after consuming the proc in the process)
    I'm seriously considering using my 850 crit boots...

Deleted
    Finally got my legendary after countless mythic+.... Neck.. The worst thing about it is that I believe it may be a dps loss over my socketed 840 crit/mastery neck. It sucks that neck/ring don't give primary stats anymore.

Here's hoping for a quick 2nd legendary!

I got Sephuz while i was Arcane. Felt so lame i switched to Fire instantly just to use it. Was planned anyway, Fire is more forgiving for Mythic progression.

Quote Originally Posted by M1r4g3 View Post
    Am i the only one that would love an option to disable the proc on the legendary boots?
    I'd rather have a shitty stats-stick than a proc that is more of a dps loss in most cases, where you accidentally start hardcasting pyro with the proc up>cancel the cast>congrats you are now locked from using spells for 5sec for some reason.
    Wish they'd bring back the ability to do /cast Pyroblast! in a macro so it doesn't do the hardcast version, not sure why it was removed

The RNG gods blessed me, within the last 10 days I have received both the ring and the bracers.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I actually wouldn't mind the chest, it's not bad at all.
    Oh, on its own, the chest is fantastic. In fact, if raiding didn't exist, I believe the chest would be the item I would choose without a doubt. It really takes you from squishy, to being able to directly tank anything but a raid/mythic boss fairly easily, reduces downtime and makes you a dark God in world quests, lol. It's also a significant dps boost if you have, say, and 840 or 850 chest because of the nature of the chest, which gives you by my estimation about 700 more intellect than an 850? Plus secondary stats.

The only real drawback is that it falls behind the other legendaries in direct damage. It's a sick item all the same, and your character jumps greatly in survivability and that feeling of overall invincibility when equipped with it. It doesn't really mean much on dps charts though.