10+ Year Old Account

Question about mythic+

Not sure if it has been answered but I'm a dumbass at finding this.

Anyways here goes:

To get the chest at the end of the week, what do I need to do?

Do I need to have completed 1 mythic+ within time?
    Do I need to have completed 1 mythic+?
    Do I need to have a mythic+ Keystone?

EDIT:
    Extra question:
    Do I have to complete on my personal Keystone or can I complete it with another persons keystone?

Which one is it?

Eu servers will soon get reset so would like to know beforehand?

Thank you all for answering if any does.
    Last edited by Saphyron; 2016-10-04 at 04:45 PM.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

#3 answer is definitely no, dont know about the other two

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pmkaboo View Post
    #3 answer is definitely no, dont know about the other two
    Damn hoped number 3 would work means I have to do mythic+ on all 3 chars this week instead of only my main :'(
    Now question is which one of the other 2 works.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

You need at least a mythic +2 within time limit to get loot from chest
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

To get the chest you just need to complete any number of mythic+. You do not need to complete it within time to get the chest. I have completed a mythic+9 dungeon out of time and have gotten +9 loot from weekly chest.

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    You need at least a mythic +2 within time limit to get loot from chest
    Are you sure about that? The level you get out of your chest is not related to the top one you finished in the time, its just the top one you finished. I feel like the first week I only did one M+4 and we didn't get it in time and I got gear in my class hall chest. I could be wrong and I did another though.

You defiantly don't need to use your keystone.

Quote Originally Posted by dkdk View Post
    Are you sure about that? The level you get out of your chest is not related to the top one you finished in the time, its just the top one you finished. I feel like the first week I only did one M+4 and we didn't get it in time and I got gear in my class hall chest. I could be wrong and I did another though.
    When i click my chest it says "complete a mythic keystone dungeon within time limit and come back next week to get your reward", btw there's the mythic dungeon tab in the group finder menu for more info about your runs
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

When i click my chest it says "complete a mythic keystone dungeon within time limit and come back next week to get your reward", btw there's the mythic dungeon tab in the group finder menu for more info about your runs
    Hmm, well I guess its a good thing we powered through a Maw +2 last night after slowly finishing a +7. Would have sucked to not get my 870 piece today.

Edit.. apparently it works without hitting one in time, so nevermind
    Last edited by dkdk; 2016-10-04 at 06:13 PM.

It does say that, but you don't need to do it within the time limit at the moment (or at least you didn't last week).

You get loot based on the highest dungeon you complete regardless of who's keystone.

The ingame tool tips are a bit misleading as we had the first chest last week and some people who didn't make a +10 in time, still had a +10 loot chest.

As long as it appears in your guild bests tab (Hit I, then furthest right Tab) you should get awarded w/e +# is there up to a max of 10 for 880 loot.

Deleted
    Just read the 2nd tab here and you're all set https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9mOhc/pubhtml#

Each character gets a chest at the end of the week reflecting
    - the single highest level of mythic dungeon
    - that THAT character completed
    - during that week (reset)
    - using ANYONE'S keystone
    - regardless of whether the keystone was active or depleted
    - regardless of whether it was done within the time limit. (Note, the game explicitly lies here - the tooltip says "in time", but it's wrong.)

I hope that's clear :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you all for the answers?

another question does the time you clear it in have any effect? cause I found a group and almost did maw of souls in under 10min

So if i complete a +11 beyond time limit i still get +11 loot in the weekly chest?

Fu*** i had a +7 Black Rook keystone that didn't use because i was sure it was a waste of time to try beating the timer
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    another question does the time you clear it in have any effect? cause I found a group and almost did maw of souls in under 10min
    The time you clear it in has no effect on the weekly chest, no. It does have an effect on the dungeon loot and your keystone. Just beat the timer, and you get 1 chest and +1 on the keystone. Beat it significantly and it's 2 chests / +2. Beat it by miles, three chests and +3.