Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Well, Kanj claimed that he got it after around 10 hours, so... patience...
    I've also been going at it for the last 3-4 hours.
    Kanj indeed was 8+ hours on it, he's from same realm as me, plus I think he used PR reset and I'm too lazy for it xD

I'm only at 21 traits and no abom, but I'm still going at it, soon going to hit 8 hours at the dummy.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

well, until prove otherwise, the new standard looks like 24+ trait.

Quote Originally Posted by xf11 View Post

you may encounter this snippit of information

"119274;"Make sure you ask for the Scroll of Elun'dris. It alone has the information we need!";"";0;0;0;0;0;0;1;0;0;69256;0;0;22522"
    The Scroll of Elun'dris item description says it's "A banned treatise on the Heart of Zin-Azshari and its role in the queen's dominion over the great city." It is probably either a later piece of the artifact skin quest that we are all working on that requires corrupted essences or, more likely, part of the "Suaramar Offensive" that will likely be part of the raid on Nighthold. In my digging I've found a lot of evidence of a progressive campaign, working with the Nightfallen, that leads into Nighthold. I'm almost 100% certain that is Thalyssra telling you to get the scroll because it has the information they need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FamineRG View Post
    Actually, I think it's traits too. Cus, the only people who reportedly got it are 24-25 lvl. That means, that they got more traits than everyone else. ie, they probably got the necessary ones.
    We gotta stop with this. The only people who have gotten it are the people who are always on at this weird hour on a weekday. The people who play a ludicrous amount of this game. Of course they're level 20+ artifact with perks as low as Reanimation (again, because the other is shit.)

What's the point of listing absolutes when the only absolute is that it comes from an Apoc minion. Be patient. Wait and see. We're nearly there.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by turbosnail View Post
    It would actually make zero sense to have the order hall perk be a Req for this appearance
    You say that, but other classes have appearances proven to be directly linked to a Class Hall trait.
    Last edited by monomach; 2016-10-04 at 08:33 PM.

I GOT IT AFTER 6 HOURS FARMING!!!

imgur.com/a/M6fph

AK6
    25 TRAITS
    REANIMATION WITH ABOM
    2K GHOULS

one guy with 24 proved it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nightrage View Post

imgur.com/a/M6fph

AK6
    25 TRAITS
    REANIMATION WITH ABOM
    2K GHOULS
    ghouls are irrelevant so is having the abom finished

10+ Year Old Account

imgur.com/a/M6fph

AK6
    25 TRAITS
    REANIMATION WITH ABOM
    2K GHOULS
    Congrats, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    ghouls are irrelevant so is having the abom finished
    I believe this guy meant to say "Hey congrats!" instead of shitting on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    Congrats, dude.

- - - Updated - - -

I believe this guy meant to say "Hey congrats!" instead of shitting on you.
    Im happy for him im just triple tasking right now so im being blunt

imgur.com/a/M6fph

AK6
    25 TRAITS
    REANIMATION WITH ABOM
    2K GHOULS
    Was it a special ghoul or the same looking stuff as always?
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if there's something else to it. Was there an NPC that looked like the orc you summon in any of the ICC heroics?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luctus-Outland View Post
    Rank 24 would make sense because its the earliest opportunity to have all 3 "gold dragon" traits.
    Doubt it odds are we all followed the guides and the third gold trait is like 29 or 30
    Percocetz Aeirie Peak Alliance- because im a F'n WEREWOLF!
    Filthy Casual

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Carterenn View Post
    Im happy for him im just triple tasking right now so im being blunt
    I was honestly just poking fun with ya. No one's obligated to congratulate the guy, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Luko View Post
    We gotta stop with this. The only people who have gotten it are the people who are always on at this weird hour on a weekday. The people who play a ludicrous amount of this game. Of course they're level 20+ artifact with perks as low as Reanimation (again, because the other is shit.)

What's the point of listing absolutes when the only absolute is that it comes from an Apoc minion. Be patient. Wait and see. We're nearly there.
    Generally I agree, though the time until now has not been weird for Europe, it's 10:30 PM in Germany for for example. But I finished my last Apocalypse for the day, eh in general I will just be using it more during WQs, sooner or later it will drop I guess.

So, does this unique phrase from the special ghoul starts right away on spawn or something else ?

It was the orc dk, he says his quote after 1~2 he's summoned

Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    So, does this unique phrase from the special ghoul starts right away on spawn or something else ?
    Im pretty sure the phrase + appearance/spawn of the unique model happens on cast but the book is on death if i recall correctly

sure this is a dumb question, but is it possible to create some sort of alert for when this thing spawns?

Is text the Ghoul spits out is always the same? Something has to be trackable to give an alert of some kind when it spawns.

I plan to just play normally, and I just dont want to miss it when it happens, im not going to be "farming" like some folks. Id rather get it organically whenever it happens. But I also dont want to miss it happening in a zone.
    Last edited by Concequence; 2016-10-04 at 08:39 PM.
    We think we climb so high, Upon the backs we've condemned ...We face our Conϛequence.

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post
    sure this is a dumb question, but is it possible to create some sort of alert for when this thing spawns?

Is text the Ghoul spits out is always the same? Something has to be trackable to give an alert of some kind when it spawns.
    from the 3 screenshots i remember they all had the same text

Quote Originally Posted by Concequence View Post

He has a special NPC number (111101) so I'm trying to track this with NPCscan. No clue if it'll work.