Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    if trump was in trouble with the IRS wouldn't they actually say something? i mean they have spoken out before but if Trumps in trouble with them, they are keeping quiet about it.
    IRS has to act under strict privacy. If they leaked the returns it would be felonies all around. They can't come out with stuff period. THis is why it is so important for politicians to come forwards with their returns voluntarily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    One could say the same about Clinton sooooo yeah...
    Director Comey spoke out about it. The FBI recommended no charges. The DOJ agreed. No charges. No crime.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Its almost like the astronomically small group of rich people who own all the businesses are the same astronomically small group of rich people who make most of the political contributions in this country.

We aren't allowed to talk about crazy conspiracy theories like this on these forums.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Most of those lack facts and evidence and are just witch hunt material tin foil hat talking points, and its not that he "just doesn't have any taxes to pay" its him gaming the system AND utilizing shady and in some cases illegal means to do it, on top of his tax plan that favors the rich first and and only.

unlike clinton: we have evidence: tangible, verifiable, evidence of corruption and bad business practices in things like Trump vitamins, Trump U, Trump foundation, cuba, russia, iran, ect And then you have the whole character attributes like him bragging about business deals of pennies on the dollar transactions during various times of poor economy. or freaking twitter wars at 3am or asking "why can't we just nuke them" problem solving for everything.
    Yep, media lying about her health for months.. cutting off videos. Then random cellphone videos start appearing on Youtube showing her getting dragged away like a sack of potatoes and thats not proof enough? What it proves is that media is lying and protecting her. Oh and another thing, the "deplorable" Pepe.. how she has any credibility left after that is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    I dont.. but Clinton clearly has and is doing it.
    I misspoke earlier. Implied you were using some kind of standard of evidence. My mistake.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    That is why good people, people with empathy, a soul, etc, even though they could get away with paying no taxes, pay taxes.... ie.... the Buffett Rule
    You can shove your empathy where the sun dont shine. No one, well unless theyre mentally deficient would pay more taxes than theyre required to. Hell, im sure, even you have filed a tax return.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I misspoke earlier. Implied you were using some kind of standard of evidence. My mistake.
    Neither have you so whats your point?

Yep, media lying about her health for months.. cutting off videos. Then random cellphone videos start appearing on Youtube showing her getting dragged away like a sack of potatoes and thats not proof enough? What it proves is that media is lying and protecting her. Oh and another thing, the "deplorable" Pepe.. how she has any credibility left after that is beyond me.
    she feinted...and she looked rather fine at the debates but I'm sure that was all edited as well right..right...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    Smart? Maybe... but not interested in helping civilization(or the country), only using it to make himself richer.
    Trump is a businessman. He cant do that if he wants to remain competitive as other corporations surely wouldnt hesitate. However as POTUS, he can.

Neither have you so whats your point?
    Sure I have. Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime. Don't project your failures.

- - - Updated - - -

Trump is a businessman. He cant do that if he wants to remain competitive as other corporations surely wouldnt hesitate. However as POTUS, he can.
    We're talking about personal income taxes.

Deleted
    Sure I have. Criminals are people who have been convicted of a crime. Don't project your failures.
    So if you have the right people in you pocket, you're golden, ha? Proof is just for suckers?

And I know you are probably incapable of understanding the difference so Im gonna paint it red for you. Its perfectly fine to do something that is legal. It is not however to do something that is illegal and then use dirty tactics to hide it or bribe the right people so they'll look the other way.

So if you have the right people in you pocket, you're golden, ha? Proof is just for suckers?
    Yes clearly the Clintons have bought the justice system for over 30 years of criminal allegations and never once been indicted.

That's clearly reality.

And I know you are probably incapable of understanding the difference so Im gonna paint it red for you. Its perfectly fine to do something that is legal. It is not however to do something that is illegal and then use dirty tactics to hide it or bribe the right people so they'll look the other way.
    There is plenty of evidence Trump has violated many laws. His first national appearance for was housing discrimination. If Clinton is a criminal then by the same standard so is he.

Deleted
    There is plenty of evidence Trump has violated many laws. His first national appearance for was housing discrimination. If Clinton is a criminal then by the same standard so is he.
    So what has he done exactly?

So what has he done exactly?
    Read past the first sentence of the post kiddo.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is just becoming another Clinton v Trump argument, and we have megathreads for those

closing