Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    So because I point out that Islam was not founded, or has never been a religion of peace, that makes me a bigot?

big·ot
    ˈbiɡət/
    noun
    noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

I am not intolerant towards Muslims. I have never given any indication that I am. I don't like people that say "bae" and "gucci", but that doesn't mean I am intolerant of them. Mulims on the other hand are rather intolerant. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_law

But I am the bigot. Nice ad hominem in typical fashion. Muslim/sympathizers try to slander those who point out their own hypocrisy. Classic misdirection.

Maybe I'm just ignorant to what "peace" means. I mean, if you kill all those who disagree with you, you'll have peace. I guess I really am the bigot here.
    Yes, you really are.

Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Yes, you really are.
    Nice "proof". Debate Champion 2016 right here.

See all your posts.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    See all your posts.
    See, his and or her knowledge of SocJus means any accusation she or he makes is totes' true because of reasons!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The problem Israel has (that none of you can argue against - no matter how biased you are) is that they are making their own bed with their actions. In this case it is a bed of spikes. An oppressed people isn't going to roll over and surrender, as proven time and time again in history.

People just don't learn.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    The problem Israel has (that none of you can argue against - no matter how biased you are) is that they are making their own bed with their actions. In this case it is a bed of spikes. An oppressed people isn't going to roll over and surrender, as proven time and time again in history.

People just don't learn.
    If only the Arabs could learn that lesson with their constant harassment of the Israeli's.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

And the war crimes from Israel continues. the root of the evil in the middle east no doubt about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    If only the Arabs could learn that lesson with their constant harassment of the Israeli's.
    No sir, you are WRONG. Muslims ONLY fight back after first being full oppressed!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    And the war crimes from Israel continues. the root of the evil in the middle east no doubt about it.
    What war is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    What war is that?
    For years I'm continually amused with people who think there's a war in Israel.

A proper war between Israel and PA would end before it's even started.

7+ Year Old Account
    No sir, you are WRONG. Muslims ONLY fight back after first being full oppressed!

What war is that?
    Full oppressed by their own ego maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkis View Post
    For years I'm continually amused with people who think there's a war in Israel.

A proper war between Israel and PA would end before it's even started.
    As if Israel couldn't rid themselves of those vermin at any moment.

And in anticipation of the *guffaw's*, Israel doesn't use their children as human shields.
    Last edited by BannedForViews; 2016-10-05 at 07:14 AM.

Sure, they could wipe out Palestine. Which would also cost them their last major ally in the world. They need the US even more than they want land.

And in anticipation of the *guffaw's*, Israel doesn't their children as human shields.
    No, they have the benefit of advanced weaponry.

Deleted

And in anticipation of the *guffaw's*, Israel doesn't use their children as human shields.
    No. They use other people's children as human shields.
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomac...B54BBBAE4B4E60
    IDF soldiers convicted of using 11-year-old as human shield in Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Lol this is golden...

You're using a case where the IDF convicted soldiers of using children as human shields as an example to show that the IDF uses human shields? I'd have used the same case to argue that this is not the doctrine of Israel instead... shit happens, people make mistakes, but unlike other factions, Israel doesn't seem to do it all the time. And doesn't hide mortar and arty near/inside hospital complexes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Inappropriate behavior by two soldiers is not a policy, but way to go with painting an entire group of people with the same brush dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Inappropriate behavior by two soldiers is not a policy, but way to go with painting an entire group of people with the same brush dude.
    And he cries if anyone does the same to Muslims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're using a case where the IDF convicted soldiers of using children as human shields as an example to show that the IDF uses human shields? I'd have used the same case to argue that this is not the doctrine of Israel instead... shit happens, people make mistakes, but unlike other factions, Israel doesn't seem to do it all the time. And doesn't hide mortar and arty near/inside hospital complexes.
    So hold on... you just used cases of people using human shields and said "they seem to do it all the time". Do you not see the irony in your post?

- - - Updated - - -

But you're fine with claiming "Hamas uses human shields" I'm sure.

So hold on... you just used cases of people using human shields and said "they seem to do it all the time". Do you not see the irony in your post?

- - - Updated - - -

But you're fine with claiming "Hamas uses human shields" I'm sure.
    So where did i claim it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atsawin26 View Post
    And he cries if anyone does the same to Muslims.
    Well, he is known for his double standards so it's not surprising one bit.

Deleted
    So where did i claim it?
    Several times across these threads, for example, everytime you justified bombing hospitals or houses that allegedly housed rockets

- - - Updated - - -

So where did i claim it?

- - - Updated - - -

Well, he is known for his double standards so it's not surprising one bit.
    Oh but I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt this precious conversation you two are having. Please do continue.