Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Beyde View Post
    im ak6 i did 200 run in nl no binding so i decided to farm some valut, in votw 35+ runs got it back to nl 225 runs was in party with a guy who got it after 300+ runs but when he got it he told us he just hitted exalted with nightfalen
    There's already people who have looted the bindnings without being exalted with a single faction. Unless they are deliberately lying to us (which I see no reason for), rep is not needed.
    Former hardcore raider of SlashCry - Kazzak EU
    Notable achievements:
    World #20 Madness of Death Wing Heroic
    World #21 Spine of Death Wing Heroic
    World #20 Ragnaros Heroic
    World #29 Al'akir Heroic/Nefarian Heroic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Argonion View Post
    There's already people who have looted the bindnings without being exalted with a single faction. Unless they are deliberately lying to us (which I see no reason for), rep is not needed.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/balnazzar/Msi/

Here is proof that I dont have any rep exalted and still got the bindings

Aloha fellow sneaky rogues

Yesterday i got my second binding from VotW
    I am ak6 and no exalted reputations
    It took me 78 tries on Nl and 98 tries on VotW.
    It is just a low droprate keep on trying
    Gl to everyone and as someone told me i hope i don't see you again on this hunt

Have Fun

7+ Year Old Account
    did someone knows if there are already some bans out for exploiting from blizzard?

need clarification on exploit u talking about man. I got my dargrul binding form a daily heroic run. I cant confirm it but I do believe (just common sense) that heroic and mythic+0 have better drop chance. For now I am just farming normal Vaults.

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    need clarification on exploit u talking about man. I got my dargrul binding form a daily heroic run. I cant confirm it but I do believe (just common sense) that heroic and mythic+0 have better drop chance. For now I am just farming normal Vaults.
    NL fast farming includes a group of rogues and via grappling hook/goblin glide you can skip the first 3 bosses. So it's not exactly "legit". Point is, everyone is doing that, Blizzard has yest to say anything, and the whole thing revolves around a skin, so it's possible that Blizzard will let it go, or fix it without huge penalties (i don't know if they cane separate people who got it legit and who used the fast farming route).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayumiqt View Post
    did someone knows if there are already some bans out for exploiting from blizzard?
    Nope, no bans for this yet. Highly doubt there will be

Quote Originally Posted by Useful View Post
    I spoke with a GM about this few days ago and she said nothing about NL skip being against the rules. However she said that Votw skip is and i quote "a serious exploit that allows players to go outside of the game's boundaries and should be patched fairly quickly"

i wonder is there a way to do this with a rogue-druid party in vaults?

EDIT - posted at the same time as the sir above. gonna farm it the regular way =)
    Last edited by Useful; 2016-10-05 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kervaros View Post
    I spoke with a GM about this few days ago and she said nothing about NL skip being against the rules. However she said that Votw skip is and i quote "a serious exploit that allows players to go outside of the game's boundaries and should be patched fairly quickly"
    if they did take action They would have to ban or suspend a lot of people. They didn't ban anyone for "exploiting" EN pickpocketing, which was essentially the same sort of thing. Wouldn't worry about it.

Anyone know how many times Ixzo ran NL and VotW?

Seems kind of mental how many times we are running it. Imagine not knowing if it dropped in these dungeons. Which at that time we did not.

Has anyone gotten the bindings while using loot spec for sub/assassin? I just fear (finally) getting a legendary to drop and for it to be not the spec I want :P

An update to my awful farm-

306 Dargrull kills and 0 bindings receive, 18 Ashgolem kills and I got my binding.

I saw 4 bindings in 18 kills for Ashgolem and have seen 11 or 12 for Dargrul in 306 kills.

Time to see my old friend Dargrull again.

Just got my dargrul binding after 133 ish kills, anyone know when your supposed to get the quest to gather the other binding & the 10 infernal brimstone? I can't click the binding to start the quest, and when I looted it I didn't get any quest.... sooooo... do I get the quest when I have both bindings?

Anyhow, stats for those who would want to know

133 NL Dargrul kills
    AK6
    No exalted reps, all revered except valajar (which is honored)

I didn't get a quest after looting VoW binding either.
    I'm in the middle of re-doing the Stormheim prequest chain from Dalaran because I levelled as Alliance and transfered Horde. If anyone else doesn't see a Dragon at Cullen's Post. This is most likely why.

I finally got both bindings:

6 runs Vault
    304 runs Lair

AK6, Sub, loot spec -outlaw (if that even matters), both weapons 19+

Good luck you everyone. It was actually a fun time with a full group of rogues. RNG sucks but remember to enjoy the time.

Anyone know the timer for the dialogue options after you've chosen the wrong one?
    I picked the top choice instead of the bottom and i can't seem to get it back.
    You must become a Master Baiter if you want to want to master the One-eyed Fish of the Dark Caverns!

Quote Originally Posted by Bitehattori View Post
    Anyone know the timer for the dialogue options after you've chosen the wrong one?
    I picked the top choice instead of the bottom and i can't seem to get it back.
    Do a skirmish and it should reset

Quote Originally Posted by Jarlaxx View Post
    I finally got both bindings:

6 runs Vault
    304 runs Lair

AK6, Sub, loot spec -outlaw (if that even matters), both weapons 19+

Good luck you everyone. It was actually a fun time with a full group of rogues. RNG sucks but remember to enjoy the time.
    Grats!!

I'm still amazed people can do so many runs. I feel like I haven't stopped since Friday, and I'm at 85 NL.

Quote Originally Posted by Drub View Post
    Has anyone gotten the bindings while using loot spec for sub/assassin? I just fear (finally) getting a legendary to drop and for it to be not the spec I want :P
    Got Nelth's Lair binding as sub loot spec. Also got Sub hidden appearance as Outlaw loot spec. So loot spec doesn't matter.
    Last edited by blunts; 2016-10-05 at 08:28 PM.