Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Artifact knowledge level 5 seems to be important in general for unlocked skins on weapons. My DH got Lv5 last night, and the way to unlock that opens at that point. Wouldn't surprise me if most classes had something like this.

Now, if only I didn't start my Paladin a week after launch, to bench my DH :P
    Going to start farming as soon as I get home tonight.

Yes it seems that the rogue one for outlaw was found out this weekend as well with AK5. They have to do archaeology in Azsuna now lol.

Really upset that the libram lost its visual.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAR77e4_fMc (This is not my video, not advertising)

This video shows what the skin looked like on beta. It had Reinhardt's shield appearance which was awesome and unique. Wonder why it's gone. Even if our libram isn't classified as a shield, it would be really cool to have it turn into this. Should've let you take out your libram with the hidden artifact appearance, would've been really unique.

Edit: Nvm! We still have the shield appearance on the libram, it just pops up when we use divine shield! Its fucking sweet. A beautiful forum poster on the wow forums asked a GM about it, so credit goes to him.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2016-09-27 at 04:51 AM.

Hey yall, mine dropped today in a mythic arcway run. When it dropped, it also dropped for the other paladin in my group as well. I was in ret, s/he was Holy. I hit AK5 last night. Since the drop occurred for us both, I wonder if perhaps the chance of drop roll occurred once and we were really luck to both be in the group when it dropped, or if it occurs once per each paladin. If the latter, it may be beneficial to group up in groups of 5 or more in order to farm this appearance in order to increase the rolls per enemy slain. If any demon can drop it, N/H/M Arcway, or really any dungeon with demons would be a good place to start. Maybe you'll get a legendary while you are at it? Anyways, good luck yall.

i.imgur.com/wnfkLa1.png i.imgur.com/Ou6kUO4.png

Quote Originally Posted by Viridiancity View Post
    ALL demons? Is there any evidence it might drop from the neverending waves outside the Illidari camp?

- - - Updated - - -

Got it.

If you use Divine Shield while this artifact is active, you project a Reinheardt-style barrier in front of yourself. It seems to disappear if you move, though.
    So, is this a Yes on the ever-invading group?

edit: I spend around 1,5 Hours so far in Asuna, running in circles around that legion-building on top of the mountain (where you find many Eredar Summoners) inside. I also got AK5 and Holy-Loot-Spec while being Prot. I hope i don't end up with another bad-luck-streak. Will try again later on.
    Last edited by SoundOfGuns; 2016-09-27 at 08:38 AM.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

Quote Originally Posted by Yurimeta View Post
    Going to start farming as soon as I get home tonight.

Yes it seems that the rogue one for outlaw was found out this weekend as well with AK5. They have to do archaeology in Azsuna now lol.
    Wound up farming the Soul Engine area for about an hour and a half in a group of 5 paladins for this last night. Finally dropped off one of the Eredar Soulmages there. Was prot spec with holy loot specialization.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    So, is this a Yes on the ever-invading group?

edit: I spend around 1,5 Hours so far in Asuna, running in circles around that legion-building on top of the mountain (where you find many Eredar Summoners) inside. I also got AK5 and Holy-Loot-Spec while being Prot. I hope i don't end up with another bad-luck-streak. Will try again later on.
    No, sorry. I took the safe option and went to the forge instead of gambling on the neverending demon wave.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

I ended up doing the safe option too, eventually got it with a total farm-time of 5 hours in Proc 845, AK5, Holy Lootspec. I had not started the quest for the third Artifact-Skin (as in i HAD it but did not do anything with it till then) and basically ignored the Quests of the better windshime except the first one, in case anyone wonders.

So, don't give up.

Funfact: another Holy-Pala i invited to farm with me early on got his after 20 Minutes. The drop-chance is... all over the place.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

Farmed it for 30m by myself at the forge, got lonely so paired up with two other Paladins. Farmed for about an hour total before getting mine. Dropped while farming at the soul engine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Really upset that the libram lost its visual.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IAR77e4_fMc (This is not my video, not advertising)

This video shows what the skin looked like on beta. It had Reinhardt's shield appearance which was awesome and unique. Wonder why it's gone. Even if our libram isn't classified as a shield, it would be really cool to have it turn into this. Should've let you take out your libram with the hidden artifact appearance, would've been really unique.

Edit: Nvm! We still have the shield appearance on the libram, it just pops up when we use divine shield! Its fucking sweet. A beautiful forum poster on the wow forums asked a GM about it, so credit goes to him.
    Can you provide screen of divine shield animation please?

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Can you provide screen of divine shield animation please?
    It's 2 am right now so not atm, but someone on the forums provided one for me so I'll grab his really quick and credit him. I'll edit this post with it in a sec.

Credit goes to Billbarian for the SS: http://imgur.com/a/FNhUe

Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Funfact: another Holy-Pala i invited to farm with me early on got his after 20 Minutes. The drop-chance is... all over the place.
    I gave up after 12 hours....pretty retarded how random it is.

Edit: Apparently whining on forums helps, 45 min grinding later and I finally got it.
    Last edited by Leefa; 2016-09-28 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leefa View Post
    I gave up after 12 hours....pretty retarded how random it is.

Edit: Apparently whining on forums helps, 45 min grinding later and I finally got it.
    12 hours straight?

Is there more information on the drop chance by now? It hasn't dropped for me yet, unfortunately.

On the other hand, I do already have 5 essences of power after almost three clearings of EN, while other have 15+. I guess Blizzard will reward me with T19 drops?!

/Edit: Okay, it dropped after ~15 minutes in my second attempt to farm it in Faronaar.
    Last edited by fabonaut; 2016-10-05 at 07:32 AM.

Deleted
    Got AK5 I think, killed demons in Faronaar, stuff dropped after around 30min killing random demons (had 2 world quests there allready)
    Pretty unamazed about how easy/boring holy paladins hidden skin was (I know hunters etc have more boring ones but still)
    Also since I never played Overwatch and probobly never will I kinda feel like the skinn is even more meh to me.
    I still use it cuz it's not an ugly model and pretty damn sick of the other one.

Deleted
    The skin droped for me when doing the "Not on My Watch" WQ in Azsuna (Soul Engine: Apocalypse). I'm also AK6. As I play mainly ret and prot I was surprised.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if there's a tracker/achievement for doing activities to unlock other colors?

P.S. farmed 5h for mine
    Last edited by Cyrops; 2016-10-06 at 05:43 AM.
    PM me weird stuff :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Anyone know if there's a tracker/achievement for doing activities to unlock other colors?

P.S. farmed 5h for mine
    You mean, the 100 Dungeons, 200 WQs, 1000 PVP kills?

Google to the rescue:

/run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

Dungeon one is messed up. here is the correct script for the dungeon tracking

/run local num=0 local howmany=0 for i=1,11 do local _,_,_,x,y = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,i) num=num+x howmany=y end print (num.."/"..howmany.." Dungeons")

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alianna View Post
    You mean, the 100 Dungeons, 200 WQs, 1000 PVP kills?

Google to the rescue:

/run local _,_,_,a, b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,1) local _,_,_,c, d = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11153,1) local _,_,_,e, f = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..a.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Dungeon one is messed up. here is the correct script for the dungeon tracking

/run local num=0 local howmany=0 for i=1,11 do local _,_,_,x,y = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(11152,i) num=num+x howmany=y end print (num.."/"..howmany.." Dungeons")
    Thank you!
    PM me weird stuff :3

So, I have the Prot hidden artifact, but I haven't found the Holy one yet (annoying since I'm MS Holy). However, having completed 200 WQs with my Prot hidden artifact, I can use the Holy version of the one that requires 200 WQs completed with a hidden artifact (the purple one), despite not having the original 'pattern' for the default one.

I'm hoping the 100 dungeons one works as well, since I need red/gold to go with my Xmog.