Page 96 of 115 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Okey guys, i made this account so it may help if someone do not get the quest to start. I just got the both bindings. Did about 30-50 runs of the vault and 3(!) runs in NL.
    Did not get any diagloue that popped up. So i decided to go to cullen's post then just ride the dragon up to the top and there i just spoke to Thrymjaris and choosed the wrong options so i just did a arena skirmish then talked to him again. Then i got the quest, went to AH and bought the infernal brimstone then went back and completed the quest. You will get a new item - just click it and the thunderfury skin is yours

202 runs on NL and 106 vault, got both bindings

Deleted
    Looks like a conservative estimate is at least 15 hours with ~3min runs as the two posters here both needed ~300 runs.

regarding skip rogue groups I think it's cool special rogue content. There is no need to nerf it really as nothing is gained that could hurt the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxus-Korgath View Post
    202 runs on NL and 106 vault, got both bindings
    I got Vault in around 18, still haven't got NL and I'm at 343. FeelsGood

Quote Originally Posted by blunts View Post
    Got Nelth's Lair binding as sub loot spec. Also got Sub hidden appearance as Outlaw loot spec. So loot spec doesn't matter.
    Awesome, thank you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Smeski View Post
    I got Vault in around 18, still haven't got NL and I'm at 343. FeelsGood

Are you farming with people from dungeon finder? I can't imagine how long it took to run NL 350 times.

Deleted
    so i have both bindings, went to talk with thrymjaris, pressed one dialoge option.. she told me to piss off and now she is not showing me anything.? i am in outlaw spec

Quote Originally Posted by Highfathers View Post
    so i have both bindings, went to talk with thrymjaris, pressed one dialoge option.. she told me to piss off and now she is not showing me anything.? i am in outlaw spec
    queue for a skirmish and it should be reset when u get out

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Denkigrve View Post
    Then why are the other two hidden skins for the daggers farmable in a few hours or less? I'd argue that the Kingslayers are FAR more lore specific and key items in the game than the swords. This seems broken if it's taking over 100 kills of a boss for a drop. That is likely not working as intended.

I got both dagger skins within a few of each gated interaction. It took me 7-8 bosses in the underbelly, and then 5-6 keys.
    No wonder you're so entitled about Thunderfury. You're literally spoiled as far as hidden artifact skin luck goes. I farmed enough for ratstallion and still haven't seen the dagger skin.
    Last edited by Gentlepenguin; 2016-10-06 at 07:48 AM.

Saw a rogue with Insignia of Ravenholdt and Thunderfury skin today. I died a little inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselol View Post
    Saw a rogue with Insignia of Ravenholdt and Thunderfury skin today. I died a little inside.
    I got the ring two days ago, still working on the skin though. So halfway there!
    Former hardcore raider of SlashCry - Kazzak EU
    Notable achievements:
    World #20 Madness of Death Wing Heroic
    World #21 Spine of Death Wing Heroic
    World #20 Ragnaros Heroic
    World #29 Al'akir Heroic/Nefarian Heroic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxus-Korgath View Post
    if they did take action They would have to ban or suspend a lot of people. They didn't ban anyone for "exploiting" EN pickpocketing, which was essentially the same sort of thing. Wouldn't worry about it.
    A couple thousand rogues are not "a lot of people" for them to ban. They banned more for lesser things.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluegirl91 View Post
    A couple thousand rogues are not "a lot of people" for them to ban. They banned more for lesser things.
    378 NL Runs, No Binding. Anyone saying people should get banned are either stupid as hell or got their within 50 runs and dont want anyone else to have it. It's an appearance not some crazy legendary. Let Blizzard ban any rogue doing this, I don't care.

IF they wanted it to be a super rare item, they could've had the decency to put it behind a locked raid or dungeon so that so many rogues weren't wasting hours upon hours of their lives chasing after a drop even with the "exploit". We could've resigned to the fact they had barely a chance in hell of getting it. Blizzard is the only one to blame.

Deleted
    Tbh if theyou didnt puti such a Lot drop rate for bindings just Gateway them by rep or ak then there would much Lessing ppl using this skips

People throw the word "ban" around when I think they really mean suspension. Lets look at the last time blizzard suspended a large amount of people for exploiting. Far as I can tell it was over the felslate exploit (One that could potentially damage the economy). They gave those players a 14 day suspension, and ultimately reversed it. Really outside of Hacking or Botting the game, I cannot find any recent examples where anyone was outright permanently banned. People using bots to literally play the game for them got a 6 month suspension.

So yea, people could get suspended for it. But considering they reversed the felslate suspension and let them keep all the exploited gold they made, i'm doubting it.
    Last edited by Raxxus; 2016-10-06 at 11:48 AM.

Doesn't need to be a ban, tbh. Just strip the appearance from rogues with an inordinate amount of Dargrul/Ash'golm kills compared to other bosses, disable gliders in dungeons, and fix the terrain exploits.

Deleted
    I just got it 35 valut runs and NL 272 ak6 no exalted reps gl team

Stop posting about potential bans, no one will be banned. Give it up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gentlepenguin View Post
    Doesn't need to be a ban, tbh. Just strip the appearance from rogues with an inordinate amount of Dargrul/Ash'golm kills compared to other bosses, disable gliders in dungeons, and fix the terrain exploits.
    lol good one don't even need to guess that you must've gotten it with close to 0 farm

Quote Originally Posted by Smeski View Post
    Stop posting about potential bans, no one will be banned. Give it up

- - - Updated - - -

lol good one don't even need to guess that you must've gotten it with close to 0 farm
    exactly, these people posting this had to put no work into it, or dont want it at all.

How you can even consider terrain exploiting runs in 3-5 minutes work is beyond me. You're insulting yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolph View Post
    exactly, these people posting this had to put no work into it, or dont want it at all.
    True.

Ok. I get that the Vault run with glitching through the ground doesn't seem to be legit, but the way NL works almost seems to be intended by Blizz.
    I mean why would the map layout be as it is... that whole lower portion of the map leading up to the cave where you gotta hook is completely useless for anyone but us, why is it even there? Worldq is on the other side of the map as far as I know.

Also the terrain after you hook seems intended. I mean they could have made a wall all the way to the top, not necessary to be open like this. Just seems to me that it's somehow intended. Then again.. I'm not a dungeon designer.

... got my Vault bindings at run #30
    still working on NL after #96 and as it looks like it's gonna be many more. Seeing other people with 200-300 runs without any.