Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got a toy on my second run, but I've forgotten which one it was. Everything else has been follower upgrades, rep items, and AP items. All I really want is the Torn Invitation, which of course will not drop.

7+ Year Old Account
    It would seem that a toy is almost guaranteed when you surpass a certain amount of score, or the chance just gets higher the higher your points are. I used a little effort to clear literally everything today, grabbing every Withered I could. I ended up with score of 699 and 62 Withered.

Got a toy today aswell. Fal'dorei Egg this time.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

I do ~400 points and then intentionally fail everytime and am only missing 3 toys - I doubt its score based

I've done 10+ runs (3 characters) since people have started reported them dropping with a score of 650+ each time and I've only gotten 2 toys. So if it's score based, i'm incredibly unlucky.

I've got the Ancient Mana Basin, Displacer Meditation Stone, Arcano-Shower, Magi Focusing Crystal, Wisp in a Bottle toys and the pet so far.

Is it really necessary to get a high score? I'm currently rushing to 425 and leaving

I've gotten two of the toys, but neither were from my 700+ runs. Perhaps the odds are increased by 700+, just not to 100%?

725 run, took the time to kill every single possible thing, got a toy

2 toys left....though I guess there's a chance at the fox mount too?
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2016-09-30 at 09:17 AM.

707 points (this was my 3rd run with 700+ points, didn't get anything before), got the Displacer Meditation Stone
    Hahha, I needed this badly, I'm so annoyed by all this rng crap.

I just got the mana basin last night. 675ish score

717, all mobs killed, no toy

400 score, toy #6 from chests.

Still no torn invitation, because it doesn't come from this.

Went for speed and spent 900 mana for withered. 456 score with 19 withered left in 12 min. Got another toy.

I'm sure I can get faster, just going for 425 score and then dying to collect loot.

Yea, I'm gonna do 425 and die. Would be nice to know if it drops at low scores

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post
    Went for speed and spent 900 mana for withered. 456 score with 19 withered left in 12 min. Got another toy.

I'm sure I can get faster, just going for 425 score and then dying to collect loot.
    This definitely seems to be ideal. I am running 4 chars, so it's super important to be time efficient. Only missing 2 toys - it doesn't look like you can get duplicates though, so that's nice.

I stop at around 530 now and keep getting toys. No fox yet.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Unholysin View Post

Yeah this is what I'm doing now. Bare minimum and immediately quitting after.

7+ Year Old Account
    Few days ago I didn't get any toys, just random low IL gear with the usual ~500'ish score and 30-35'ish Withered.

Today was different, I got Kal'dorei Light Globe with about the same score and amount of Withered.

deviantART
    Simple Armory EU
    Simple Armory US
    Lodestone

Quote Originally Posted by Shaker View Post
    This definitely seems to be ideal. I am running 4 chars, so it's super important to be time efficient. Only missing 2 toys - it doesn't look like you can get duplicates though, so that's nice.
    Wondering if the drop chance is lower for these last two, been awhile since my last. Like no duplicates, but at the same time lower drop chance overall

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz full cleared 690+ score both and nothing new i have the worst luck
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

I don't know if they tweaked the drop rate but I got 3 toys in 3 runs the other day as opposed to the first 10 times where I got nothing.