Page 32 of 99 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I am getting a bit confused with fire and brimstone. Do I spam it? Is it worth dotting? I have been just slamming incinerate but my soul shard regen is obviously low that way.

why the relics that boost the rank of chaotic instability give only 2% instead of 3% is it a visual glitch or that's how is suppose to be?

Quote Originally Posted by connection View Post
    why the relics that boost the rank of chaotic instability give only 2% instead of 3% is it a visual glitch or that's how is suppose to be?
    it gives 2.5 per rank, but the game rounds up. Which is why you see 3, 5, 8, 10 as it goes up when its really 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10 etc.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Should we be using GoServ on every fight except Il'gynoth?

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    Should we be using GoServ on every fight except Il'gynoth?
    I've only use service on Neth, ren (could go either way), ursoc. All of the other fights have potential cleave with GoSac

But it's still less damage even with cleave right? Unless there's a ton of adds to pad like Il'gynoth

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is there any resource for best relics or is there any plan to implement any guide? Got torch-of-shaladrassil and currently wielding sloshing-core-of-hatred . Is the 5 item level difference important or negligible? I understand that, depending on talents, the lower ilvl one is superior (e.g Roaring Blaze), but i need to make a decision without talents selected.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    But it's still less damage even with cleave right? Unless there's a ton of adds to pad like Il'gynoth
    Well I can't speak for everyone, but for me it sims like 1% less DPS in pure single target, which is so tiny that without a doubt even a bit of cleaving on a couple of rare adds will balance it out.

So for me the choice is simple - GoSac all the way unless it is a 100% pure ST encounter.

As a bonus, it has amazing synergy with Dark Pact.

Deleted
    So with Odr, Shawl of the Ymirjar I actually want to skill Wreak Havoc and have 100 uptime on every fight, even single target? (Although, I put out higher numbers on Demo on Nythendra and Ursoc, even without Legendary, so I guess thats that :V ) - or is it "okay" to use Channel Demonfire instead and use the normal Havoc on Cooldown? I don't know if Simcraft actually uses Wreak Havoc on the Patchwerk mode fight, so it's kinda hard to sim it that way.

Also, does the GoSac proc benefit from the Legendary? As it deals AoE Around the target and to itself? I know Pets don't count, but curious about the GoSac damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    It is critical to releize that the damage buff is only applied to spells that actually hit the target while the debuff is up. A spell which was finished casting, but due to travel time hits after the debuff expires does not benefit.
    After my testings I came to the conclusion that this is NOT correct. See the proof here:

Awesome good to know. Don't need to panic to cast CB with 3-4 seconds left on Erad at all now.

Deleted
    Did you ever thought about Casting CB -> Incin -> CB?
    Thats how I do it when i skilled BD. Its enough time, that every spell profits from Backdraft. Does it count then, with cb -> incin -> cb?

10+ Year Old Account
    Strange really, this means the whole debuff clipping thing is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Strange really, this means the whole debuff clipping thing is wrong.
    And that it functions completely differently than how like every other damage debuff in the game functions.

Thanks for the video Mithos!!

Is that a low level character or something? How are you getting mastery to not have any affect?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    And that it functions completely differently than how like every other damage debuff in the game functions.

Thanks for the video Mithos!!

Is that a low level character or something? How are you getting mastery to not have any affect?
    No problem Yes it's a level 61 Lock! Also another note: the debuff CAN'T pandemic
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2016-10-07 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MithosX View Post
    No problem Yes it's a level 61 Lock! Also another note: the debuff CAN'T pandemic
    Thanks for the work on this. Helpful to know.

Deleted
    So - how are u playing then? Are u meleeing the encounter? Are u placing an incinerate between? Whats with the BD buff?

Deleted
    Very easy to play around it now, treat it as a buff on yourself that goes up when CB hits. Since that is what it behaves like, a buff on the caster instead of a debuff on the target.

Deleted
    Puh - thats kinda hard to time in my opinon, when to caster CB/Icin now to get max. DPS out of the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Epinephrin90 View Post
    Puh - thats kinda hard to time in my opinon, when to caster CB/Icin now to get max. DPS out of the buff.
    I'd say it's actually easier as you do not need to factor in travel time anymore.