Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Some items have no GCD, others do. You cannot use them all in one action.

Besides, the point of the individual items is to make sure you have the right artifact equipped when spending them. Otherwise it would be in a Currency pool for you to dish out as needed.
    That is EXACTLY the problem.

AP should have been a currency with a pool shared across all your artifacts.

Refunding should have been on a per point basis, refunding a decent percentage of what that point would cost to buy if you bought it back.

The current system does not allow you to do a full respec from say Beast Mastery to Marksmanship. It does not allow you to cheaply revert three talents to put them somewhere else.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    That is EXACTLY the problem.
    And the reasoning for that is the two sentences right after your bolded part.

Today's society gets lazy more and more.

I wouldn't want that, I was getting into using the treasure items for off spec and big items for main. I wouldn't want my shit lumped together.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    Today's society gets lazy more and more.
    Yeah, we used to be hunters, now we are just gatherers... lazy people using computers instead of doing math in head or on paper...

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Now THAT would have been a really nice system.
    Indeed. I really do not see the point in needing to be in the right spec to use AP. Seems much simpler to me to have all AP automatically added to a single counter and then just deduct AP whenever you buy a trait. Unless there's some obvious benefit to essentially having 2-4 AP counters. They could even allow you to assign traits to any artifact weapon that you have, without needing to switch specs.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    No, for the reasons described.
    If just one triggers the global cooldown then the sequence ends.
    /use itemid=xxxx
    or
    /use Name
    Repeat in one macro, not sequence. I did the same when I was mass crafting and mass disenchanting in MoP.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

10+ Year Old Account
    i search "arti" in my bag and click on anythin that glows makes it abit easier but apart from that, yeah would be nice to have a button to use em all at once
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Type in "arti" in the search bar of the backpack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacHawke View Post
    Type in "arti" in the search bar of the backpack.
    You fail to see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Ugh... No one else here has had this ever happen. Also your the one talking about it. You provide the proof... I literally just did it. And no the quests did not change... They only do when you use AK
    And it just being a FYI doesn't make it immune to falsifying it...

FYI guys. Hitler was Elvis and is still alive. Bye
    They have for me and multiple friends and guildies.
    Don't care about you if you want to be difficult do as you please no skin off my back

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I wouldn't call it an issue per se, but for healers it's not necessarily uncommon to not use them as you loot them. At first you'll be more efficient as a DPS than you'll be as a healer, so it's faster to do all the world quests with your off-spec and switch back to your main spec when you're ready to use all your AP items.

Eventually you invest enough into the healer artifact that the bonus damage you get from every trait makes it more efficient, so you no longer need to switch. My 895 Silver hand with 26 traits does way, way more damage than my 870 Ashbringer with 13 traits, but it did take a little bit of time to get there. Having a way to use up all the AP items at once would have been practical. Not necessary by any means, but convenient.
    Some just want to argue don't waste your time

I use SuperDuperMacro to have them all in one gigantic macro. It seems to not care what does and doesn't have a GCD.

That would be a very nice quality of life improvement, but it's nowhere near necessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    They have for me and multiple friends and guildies.
    Don't care about you if you want to be difficult do as you please no skin off my back

- - - Updated - - -

Some just want to argue don't waste your time
    yet no one here has ever had it happen, again dont come into threads trying to say things, then get mad at people when they ask you for proof
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I just type "art" into the search and right click any I've picked up but didn't notice/forgot about.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I wouldn't call it an issue per se, but for healers it's not necessarily uncommon to not use them as you loot them. At first you'll be more efficient as a DPS than you'll be as a healer, so it's faster to do all the world quests with your off-spec and switch back to your main spec when you're ready to use all your AP items.

Eventually you invest enough into the healer artifact that the bonus damage you get from every trait makes it more efficient, so you no longer need to switch. My 895 Silver hand with 26 traits does way, way more damage than my 870 Ashbringer with 13 traits, but it did take a little bit of time to get there. Having a way to use up all the AP items at once would have been practical. Not necessary by any means, but convenient.
    I think the best solution is an Argent Squire, or Jeeves from Engineering. Stash them all in the bank until you need them and then click through them. Apparently there is a mass open addon, so I suppose the OPs statement has already been answered.

They should have skipped the middle man and use a single artifact power "bar" for every artifact. That would make AP items as usable items half-obsolete, so they would be like any other currency and no one would have to click on items (on the right artifact!).

Example:
    • You have 1,000 artifact power.
    • Next trait for Artifact A currently costs 3,000 AP, so you can't buy anything, and the AP bar shows as 1/3 complete when having that artifact equipped.
    • Next trait for Artifact B currently costs 1,000 AP, so you can buy that trait, and then the AP bar shows as full (and tells you that you can buy 1 trait).
    • Next trait for Artifact C currently costs 100 AP, so you can buy that trait and several other traits, and the AP bar shows as full with some "spill-over" (and tells you that you can buy X traits).
    • You can wait to get more AP so you can keep advancing Artifact A, or you can start spending on the other artifacts from your AP hoard. As soon as you buy traits for a given weapon, the total AP available to buy traits on the rest of your artifacts will change (since it's the same total) and they'll show a different number of available traits to buy (if any) with that new total. Each artifact will show that AP bar's "total" as the cost of the next trait.

You'd still have to divide your AP gains among the artifacts you want to use, so it would effectively be just like in current Legion, but with a much more streamlined and sensible design.
    Once upon a time... the end. Next time, try twice upon a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagabond View Post
    Slack...
    Use everytime you pick up
    yeah
    just spend the 10 seconds to change specs every time you loot an AP item :P

10+ Year Old Account
    just use them as you get them. you dont need a fancy button.
    Hi