Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    This was hotfixed while I was in the middle of running Zul Farrak about 20 minutes ago. One trash pack swipe was hitting for 3k, next pack it was down to ~500. Check the spear and its back to ilvl 57, scaling the same as all other heirlooms.

This was fun while it lasted, but I don't think anyone expected it to last for long.

Yeah I just finished my dungeon then, mid way through it there was a hotfix. Roughly 15-20minutes ago Was good fun, got a few levels out of it.

They also made it to it doesn't class as a 2h anymore ability wise, I was able to use alot of 2h weapon ret pally abilities, but no 1h wep prot abilities. Now it's the other way around, so it's fixed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    Yeah I just finished my dungeon then, mid way through it there was a hotfix. Roughly 15-20minutes ago Was good fun, got a few levels out of it.

They also made it to it doesn't class as a 2h anymore ability wise, I was able to use alot of 2h weapon ret pally abilities, but no 1h wep prot abilities. Now it's the other way around, so it's fixed too.
    http://imgur.com/a/hHy18
    Hotfixed and changed to 2h. I thought they originally wanted it to be a 1h polearm for Xmog.

Damn a third hotfix. But even though it says 2h, I can use it at the same time as my shield? I can't post a screenshot cause I haven't posted enough times.

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axil View Post
    Damn a third hotfix. But even though it says 2h, I can use it at the same time as my shield? I can't post a screenshot cause I haven't posted enough times.
    Did you try taking it off? Might be that you can have it equipped now, but noone will be able to reequip it with a shield.

Yeah, I took it off and put it back on. Initially when I went to check I was in ret wearing a 2h, I then switched to prot and put the spear and shield on.

I have the quest to pick this up in a dungeon.

I also bought the actual-Heirloom polearm.

What's the difference now, if it's both 2-H and Unique? Transmog only?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Now usable at level one and stays 605 iLvl, bug, or intended super fun for leveling?
    Yeah. Found one. It is also bound on account too. Not sure if it is a bug but everything about that weapon is odd.

Thank you Blizzard, now the polearm is wasted crap gg

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kinneer View Post
    Yeah. Found one. It is also bound on account too. Not sure if it is a bug but everything about that weapon is odd.
    Secondary stats maybe? Not sure if they're different, but yeah it's just another Heirloom weapon for Ferals/Survival Hunters now.