Thread: Holy EU forums.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Holy EU forums.

Guys uhm go check out the general section on the EU forums. Won't post because naming and shaming but holy crap.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone seems bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    The salt is strong with that neckbeard.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Yup. I went on to look for a couple of threads and saw all that.

just dont give those kids any attention let them rage quit, troll for one day, and WoW will be a better place

Quote Originally Posted by Wild View Post
    just dont give those kids any attention let them rage quit, troll for one day, and WoW will be a better place
    Annoying part is the poster spouting this game is better threads to. It kinda makes me feel ashamed if the person in question is a part of the community of FF14 which is a game I play a lot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick edit if this thing isn't allowed feel free to close it mods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Annoying part is the poster spouting this game is better threads to. It kinda makes me feel ashamed if the person in question is a part of the community of FF14 which is a game I play a lot.
    The guy has a posting style which I've run into when unfortunate to accidentally read posts from "The_Donald" subreddit. Typical of their ilk I'm afraid.
    Stains on the carpet and stains on the memory
    Songs about happiness murmured in dreams
    When we both of us knew how the end always is...

Deleted
    looks like one of those guys who actively post in the "no flying in patch X.X" threads

Christ almighty scrolling through the first page is a nightmare.

So he is paying an sub for doing that? How pathetic. Wont be long before his whole account is banned off the forums I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    So he is paying an sub for doing that? How pathetic. Wont be long before his whole account is banned off the forums I guess.
    Sad part is can go ingame and do it and all that will happen is a silence. I miss the days when instead of doing a wimpy method they would actually suspend/ban accounts for trolling/harassment ingame. Now it's just a silence if it is verbal.

Banned on the forums? The hell, banned on WoW plz!

Agreed forums should affect your game account in some way.

Sad part is can go ingame and do it and all that will happen is a silence. I miss the days when instead of doing a wimpy method they would actually suspend/ban accounts for trolling/harassment ingame. Now it's just a silence if it is verbal.
    But at some point, he will be silenced for a year, and I think he would have stopped long before that happens (hopefully)

But at some point, he will be silenced for a year, and I think he would have stopped long before that happens (hopefully)
    Tbh I don't agree with a silence penalty for ingame trolling/harassment. What was wrong with suspending accounts?

Unfortunately Blizzard is not allowed that as the Terms of use for the forums and for WoW is seperated, doing so could end in a lawsuit unfortunately.

Agreed forums should affect your game account in some way.
    If u troll and even insult people on the forum, he sure will do the same thing in the game.

Tbh I don't agree with a silence penalty for ingame trolling/harassment. What was wrong with suspending accounts?
    Neither do I, heck you can get silence for not doing much, since it is an automated system, as far as I remember, but I guess Blizzard needed less human interaction between players and Gms

Seems to have stopped now. Guess the person in question either stopped or hopefully got a permaban from the forums.

The good old days, eh? The days that never existed?

Playing on a roleplay server, I can tell you that the level of harassment, not just verbal, has to be downright EXTREME and carry on for 6+ months, often 1-2 years, before the GMs will lift as much as a fucking finger. The good old days of more than a silence my ass. Those days exist only in your mind.