Class Hall WQ completion ability hotfix

"The cooldown for all Class Hall abilities which allow you to instantly complete a World Quest has been reduced from 3 days to 18 hours, and the time taken to complete the work order for the item used by these abilities has been reduced to 10 minutes."

Anyone else love this change? Subtle change, but very smart, effectively reduces emissary requirement to 3 per day. WQs one month in are starting to get repetitive as I think I've seen nearly the whole bucket

Considering it can only be used on the most basic ones, one every 12 hours would be fine as well. 3 days was a bit long considering you can't use them on anything you would really like to use them on ( like the elite ones in Suramar)

I'm mega-glad, because when I invested in that ability, I had no fucking idea it restricted you from using it on the dungeon world quests, and some of the other ones the game labels as "harder" or whatever (Which really fucking should have been communicated in game), and without that, and a 3 day cooldown, I felt pretty damned jipped. I'm going out on a limb and probably guessing this is why they did it.

I am pleased!

It's still worthless until it can be used on all world quests.

Having not chosen that option, I was not aware of the restriction on which quests it could actually complete.
    Though it made a lot of sense particularly when it comes to World Bosses.
    Though personally it still won't be an option I am likely to choose, as 1 "trivial" world quest a day doesn't seem that much of an inconvenience.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Having not chosen that option, I was not aware of the restriction on which quests it could actually complete.
    Though it made a lot of sense particularly when it comes to World Bosses.
    Though personally it still won't be an option I am likely to choose, as 1 "trivial" world quest a day doesn't seem that much of an inconvenience.
    Actually works out pretty well for me. I'm not a huge fan of PvP these days but it allows me to do those without needing to do them.

Anyone know if it works on Profession Quests?

For two reasons...

Can I unlock my 3 star recipes using this rather than spending 1000s of gold on them?
    Can I get Fishing WQs ticked off for the achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by Squigglyo View Post
    Anyone know if it works on Profession Quests?

For two reasons...

Can I unlock my 3 star recipes using this rather than spending 1000s of gold on them?
    Can I get Fishing WQs ticked off for the achievement?
    Didn't have one up or I would have probably tried it.

Just unlocked this, can be used on Profession Quests. Just unlocked Rank 3 of Silkweave Slippers for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    Actually works out pretty well for me. I'm not a huge fan of PvP these days but it allows me to do those without needing to do them.
    Wait it works on tower quests??? Really hope it does, assuming if it does you get the honor too??
    Also yeah I wish it would work on all except world bosses. Especially suramar, seems most of the WQ spawn as the boss ones or group ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Wait it works on tower quests??? Really hope it does, assuming if it does you get the honor too?? [...]
    It does, and you do .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringko View Post
    It does, and you do .
    Argh wish I had known that earlier, was using the perk on ones out of the way lol
    Thanks for that info, appreciated