Confirm if build is reasonable before i pull the trigger

Hey guys, can you guys confirm that I didn't make any stupidly mismatched parts in my selection for my new PC and that the price seems reasonable? I have a 980 TI, and 1200 Watt PSU, and a SSD HD from my exisiting build, which is why those parts are not included here. I'm hopping to keep things under $1200 max. Thank you!!

I play games like Fallout 4, GTA 5, looking forward to gears of war 4 on 2K.

CyberPower:
    CARE1: FREE Ultra Enhanced Packaging Solution - Protect Your Dream System During Transit [+0]
    CAS: EVGA DG-8 Full-Tower Ultimate Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window [+39] (EVGA DG-85 K-Boost)
    CD: None [-13]
    CPU: Intel® Core™ Processor i7-6700K 4.00GHZ 8MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 (Skylake) [+116]
    CS_FAN: 3X Corsair AIR Series AF120 Performance Edition 120MM High Airflow Case Fans [+39]
    FAN: NZXT Kraken X41 140mm Liquid CPU Cooling System w/ Copper Cold Plate - Extreme Cooling Performance [+60] (Single Standard 140MM Fan)
    HD_M2SSD: None
    HDD: 500GB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD [-8] (Single Drive)
    IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
    MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/2800MHz Dual Channel Memory [+83] (Corsair or Major Brand)
    MONITOR: None
    MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z170A MPOWER Gaming Titanium ATX w/ USB 3.1, 4 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 2x M.2 PCIe & SATA III or U.2 [+16]
    MOUSE: CYBERPOWERPC Gaming Mouse
    NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    NOISEREDUCE1: Sound Absorbing Foam on Side, Top And Bottom panels [+29]
    POWERSUPPLY: 350 Watts - 350W Power Supply
    RUSH: Standard Process Time: Ship within 10 Business Day
    SERVICE: STANDARD WARRANTY: 3-YEAR [3 Year Labor, 1 Year Parts] LIMITED WARRANTY PLUS LIFE-TIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT

_PRICE: (+1155)

Ya, not reasonable at all. First what is your current CPU and why do you feel the need to upgrade? GPU's are by far the most important component in a gaming rig outside a few select games and you already have one of the fastest cards on the market. You could put together a system for far less than what they are asking for a build that does not include the parts you have left over.

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Ya, not reasonable at all. First what is your current CPU and why do you feel the need to upgrade? GPU's are by far the most important component in a gaming rig outside a few select games and you already have one of the fastest cards on the market. You could put together a system for far less than what they are asking for a build that does not include the parts you have left over.
    Thanks for the response. Not an upgrade, replacement. My very good friend's gaming laptop could not be fixed cheaply and I'm giving desktop, to help him out, and so that we can keep on playing together. I took out the expensive parts I mentioned, and he kept the rest. The CPU was i7 3820k

Installing a CPU makes me nervous, which is why I went with a pre-built.

You can save nearly 500 dollars doing it yourself lol:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor ($328.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Cooler ($46.99 @ Newegg)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($109.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory ($62.99 @ Newegg)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($45.71 @ OutletPC)
    Case: Cooler Master MasterBox 5 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case ($62.99 @ SuperBiiz)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit ($85.70 @ My Choice Software)
    Total: $743.36
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-09-29 13:36 EDT-0400

Quote Originally Posted by memetootoo View Post
    You are still better off not buying a pre-built, buying the parts yourself and taking them to a local computer shop and paying them a fee to put it all together for you. Normally, you should be able to find a shop to do this for around $100. So, in Fascinate's example, where you are saving $500 on the parts, you still save $400 over buying the pre-built.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    You are still better off not buying a pre-built, buying the parts yourself and taking them to a local computer shop and paying them a fee to put it all together for you. Normally, you should be able to find a shop to do this for around $100. So, in Fascinate's example, where you are saving $500 on the parts, you still save $400 over buying the pre-built.
    Alright, you guys convinced me! I'll give it a shot myself. Thank you.

just as Lathais said. I personally charge $75 to assemble a standard rig which includes loading the OS and getting it fully updated. with the latest motherboard, Graphic, and OS drivers/updates.
    PC: CPU - i7-4790K, MoBo - MSI Z97 gaming 5, Memory - 16G Corsair vengeance LPX DDR3, GPU - EVGA 970 FTW edition, Storage- 1x Sandisk X400 M.2 512GB, 1X WD blue 1TB HDD, 1x WD green 1TB HDD, PSU - EVGA 550W 80+ bronze.

Thanks for the response. Not an upgrade, replacement. My very good friend's gaming laptop could not be fixed cheaply and I'm giving desktop, to help him out, and so that we can keep on playing together. I took out the expensive parts I mentioned, and he kept the rest. The CPU was i7 3820k

Don't be nervous. You should try it and I am sure you will succeed.

I recommend watching this video to help you with building your own PC:

In it you will find instructions on how to install your CPU. It is as simple as aligning the mark on CPU with mark on socket and then securing the lid.

New version: How to build a Z170 PC from start to finish:

Last edited by Sturmbringe; 2016-09-29 at 07:26 PM.
    Veteran vanilla player - I was 31 back in 2005 when I started playing WoW - Nostalrius raider with a top raid guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturmbringe View Post
    Don't be nervous. You should try it and I am sure you will succeed.

I recommend watching this video to help you with building your own PC:

In it you will find instructions on how to install your CPU. It is as simple as aligning the mark on CPU with mark on socket and then securing the lid.

New version: How to build a Z170 PC from start to finish:

Thanks for posting the videos and how to. I finished putting together my rig, and I'm typing on it, as we speak! I never thought I'd be able to do this from start to finish. I had to go through quite a bit of troubleshooting, but doing this myself was immensely satisfying.

Thank you all!!!

Thanks for posting the videos and how to. I finished putting together my rig, and I'm typing on it, as we speak! I never thought I'd be able to do this from start to finish. I had to go through quite a bit of troubleshooting, but doing this myself was immensely satisfying.

Thank you all!!!
    Very cool man, what parts did you go with?

Quote Originally Posted by Fascinate View Post
    Very cool man, what parts did you go with?
    I went with the parts that you had selected. I only needed CPU, motherboard, and RAM. And was able to keep use everything else from the skeleton of my old build. All parts were picked up on Amazon, because I had some credits left. I def. saved a bunch of money!

Thanks for the recommendations!

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz Quad-Core Processor
    CPU Cooler: CRYORIG H5 Ultimate 76.0 CFM CPU Coole
    Motherboard: ASRock Z170 Extreme3 ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
    Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Nice, should be a beast of a pc