He might be Manchester United's record goal scorer soon.
    A Scouser would be Uniteds top scorer.

Fookin kek m9

Only answer I can think off that makes any sense with Rooney is marketing. For whatever reason hes a valuable footballer.

Face of England football and man utd and what a fucking mug of a face they picked.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    He might be Manchester United's record goal scorer soon.
    A Scouser would be Uniteds top scorer.

Fookin kek m9
    Not if he doesn't get any playtime he wont

I personally don't know what to think of Rooney atm. He's obviously in an off period, not only this season but for some years now. Maybe his "glory days" really are over and he should think about making dat money in China or America or something.

But then I think of the ability he had, that beautiful goal vs City, that wonderful long pass to RvP who scored that stunner vs Aston Villa...

Meh :/

Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post

I personally don't know what to think of Rooney atm. He's obviously in an off period, not only this season but for some years now. Maybe his "glory days" really are over and he should think about making dat money in China or America or something.

But then I think of the ability he had, that beautiful goal vs City, that wonderful long pass to RvP who scored that stunner vs Aston Villa...

Theres no doubt he was a mad player. Dude was outscoring Rashford at his age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Listened to the sunday supplement.

How can journos stick up for Rooney? He's being accomodated in a position he can't play, thus hampering England and the future generation who can't get a game because Rooney has to play.
    Even as a striker he shouldn't be anywhere near England now. Espcially having captained the greatest national humiliation in football history.

Does he have naked pictures of their wives? What gives?
    One of the cheeky fuckers actually said that he brings a cool experienced head to the game. Yeah, the same cool head that scythed some part time dentist down and should have been sent off right? Fucking journos.
    Not just this, or for the first time. The other week when Rashford was busy putting the ball in the back of the net, Rooney was waving his hands around crying for a foul or some shit.

Captaincy. He hasn't handled it well for club or country, he needs to just focus on playing and not what else is going on. Smalling does a better job for United, and he'd be a better pick for England too.

He's been 'off' since 2012.

Unfortunately, he's left a sour taste for the Man U fans. He should have left when Fergie did or at the most, when Moyes did.
    Even if he does break the record, Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, Cantona etc will all be remembered more.

Rooney could have been with those list of players if he tried to connect with the fans once.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's been 'off' since 2012.

Unfortunately, he's left a sour taste for the Man U fans. He should have left when Fergie did or at the most, when Moyes did.
    Even if he does break the record, Giggs, Scholes, Beckham, Cantona etc will all be remembered more.
    At this rate Rashford and Ibra will be better remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Captaincy. He hasn't handled it well for club or country, he needs to just focus on playing and not what else is going on. Smalling does a better job for United, and he'd be a better pick for England too.
    Yeah, I agree with that.
    Wouldn't say Smalling is the man though. I would give it to Henderson. He's not a Lampard or a Gerrard, but he's the best centre midfielder we have and seems to do the job well for Liverpool

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Rooney could have been with those list of players if he tried to connect with the fans once.
    He has zero charisma. He's fucking boring to listen to.
    Very strange. If I was in his position, I would make sure to connect with the fans every game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very strange. If I was in his position, I would make sure to connect with the fans every game.
    Like Mata? Nicest man in football <3

Yep when you compare him to Cantona its like night and day. Plus the granny prostitute scandal probably didnt help when he already looks like he would sexually assault someone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    The world cup in Qatar is going to be the greatest shitshow if the cycling world cup in Qatar is anything to go by.

Cyclists falling off their bikes due to fatigue and dry heat. Better pray the temperatures won't be too extreme.

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    The world cup in Qatar is going to be the greatest shitshow if the cycling world cup in Qatar is anything to go by.

Cyclists falling off their bikes due to fatigue and dry heat. Better pray the temperatures won't be too extreme.
    Dw they spent millions on air conditioning stadiums. Science > nature right

10+ Year Old Account

But think of all the fans who are now able to watch a world cup live! There was no-one along the track.

10+ Year Old Account
    I spent most of the Brazil world cup perving at the Brazilian women, not exactly going to get much chance of that in Qatar and that's the biggest problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gerard Pique quits the Spanish team after the world cup. He's pretty fed up with all the constant criticism.

And he'll be 31 by then, so he's making way for the younglings.
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-10-10 at 08:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rooney has had one good season in the past few years when he went through that contract bollocks the first time and banged in 30+ goals.

Since then he's been slow and his goal/game return hasn't justified playing him.

If it's anything like the Cycling then it'll be a disaster. The courses are shit, locals don't care and the athletes are being asked to perform in ridiculous conditions. It's one of the worst organised cycling events I've seen and that's in a season where competitors were knocked over by camera bikes, a rider got taken out by a collapsing flamme rouge, the TDF leader ran up a mountain after crashing into the back of a motorbike and a young woman got caught using a motor.

The football equivalent would be half-empty stadiums, shite facilities, energy-drained players running at 50% speed and the winners mass-failing a dope test. I'm certainly not ruling any of that out. Still, it'll be even worse when Infantino has introduced 48 teams and nearly a quarter of all FIFA members get represented at the World Cup.

Gerard Pique quits the Spanish team after the world cup. He's pretty fed up with all the constant criticism.

And he'll be 31 by then, so he's making way for the younglings.
    I'd rather have Ramos retire.

It's a freaking shame what the media and the Madrid fans have done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    I'd rather have Ramos retire.

It's a freaking shame what the media and the Madrid fans have done.
    Yep. Having a bunch of idiots shame your family with chants and what not is no fun.

- - - Updated - - -

Let's sum up the Netherlands:

Bruma orchestrating the opponent's goal? Check
    Memphis gets subbed in? Check
    A clear penalty that has not been given (third time in a row)? check
    Vincent Janssen was the best player on our side? Double check
    Feyenoord player who normally doesn't get called yet plays better than half the team? Check edit: with an apparently broken shoulder-blade

Fuck all kinds of duck. And when will Blind keep that weaksauce Bruma out of the team? Why does he keep calling Memphis despite him being beyond mediocre and a benchwarmer?
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-10-10 at 10:08 PM.